Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply <[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)
Games U have Beaten

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victory!!!
what? thats it? i want my money back
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
dang it is this game ever going to end argh!!!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm
Victory!! Have u beaten a game and felt so good!! or even disappointed when u beat it? and then u play it again because it wasn't satisfying Well tell us all the games u have beaten and if u want to tell us how u felt u can its what ever...so keep it clean and be honest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:07 am
Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2. I have clocked both on several occasions. The end of the second is a bit of a let down, and kinda hard to beat the last "boss". Overall a win game. WIN! MADE OF WIN! As I said I've finished both about 3 times. I've seen my sis finish Legend of Zelda Majorah's Mask and Ocarina Of Time, Blinx The Timesweeper and all of the Spyro Playstation Games (seriously, all).  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 pm
mario brothers all of the ones on the old Nintendo....lol

Kid chameleon
heart of darkness
Legend of Dragoon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:25 am
Ah man, in terms of loving games so much that as soon as I finish I just want to start again, I've finished Half-Life 2 and Portal at least 5 times each. They'd both definitely go down on my list of favourite games. Still, Portal is only about 4 or 5 hours long first time through, and shorter once you know the solutions to all the puzzles, so you can just sit down and finish the whole game in a sitting if you feel like it.  

TwincamTinman

Serpent_Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:27 pm
Oh man so many. All the Guitar Heros for sure. I think my favorite was God of War and Kingdom Hearts II. Toughest for me to beat was actually Jak II. I beat that and was the happiest gamer for like a week and then I realized everyone has beaten it. Kinda made me look and sound like a complete noob.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:39 am
TwincamTinman
Ah man, in terms of loving games so much that as soon as I finish I just want to start again, I've finished Half-Life 2 and Portal at least 5 times each. They'd both definitely go down on my list of favourite games. Still, Portal is only about 4 or 5 hours long first time through, and shorter once you know the solutions to all the puzzles, so you can just sit down and finish the whole game in a sitting if you feel like it.

Wow I never knew that about Portal!!! See everyone talks about it but I never knew THAT! That's incredibly short. I'm used to games that take weeks, and given I don't play as often as you'd... still... that's short!

"Look at me still talking when there's Science to do"

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

alien knight 17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 pm
almost all Zelda games(i've lost count how many times i've beaten orcarina), sonic 1-3, sonic adventure: (2, XD, 2 battle), crisis core, wario world(worst game ever), and the list goes on for miles. i think i'll stop here for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:39 am
undacuva_druid
TwincamTinman

Wow I never knew that about Portal!!! See everyone talks about it but I never knew THAT! That's incredibly short. I'm used to games that take weeks, and given I don't play as often as you'd... still... that's short!

"Look at me still talking when there's Science to do"

Yeah, it was just a little side game they released alongside their main series, but it's so awesome! Good old Valve, they just can't do wrong smile  

TwincamTinman

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:51 pm
mario party ds... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:36 am
im like one level from finishing cookie and cream.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i lik ethis gam ebut it took me and all the kids to play it because it takes team work before going forward ur partnet (another player or u on the other toggle thingy) hase to do something in order to let u through its like a team work type of game i cant really describe it but it was hard somewhat and fun as well.  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:58 am
Melisciose22
im like one level from finishing cookie and cream.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i lik ethis gam ebut it took me and all the kids to play it because it takes team work before going forward ur partnet (another player or u on the other toggle thingy) hase to do something in order to let u through its like a team work type of game i cant really describe it but it was hard somewhat and fun as well.

I think I know what you mean. I think Pikmn had a similar thing but I think you could still do it one player. And Munch's Oddyssy (An Oddworld game whic I am yet to finish confused ) had that kind of idea. Like one character can do something or reach an area the other can't and they need to help each other out to succeed. But yeah, Munch's Oddyssy was also one player despite the co-op style thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:30 pm
undacuva_druid
Melisciose22

I think I know what you mean. I think Pikmn had a similar thing but I think you could still do it one player. And Munch's Oddyssy (An Oddworld game whic I am yet to finish confused ) had that kind of idea. Like one character can do something or reach an area the other can't and they need to help each other out to succeed. But yeah, Munch's Oddyssy was also one player despite the co-op style thing.

yes exactly so hard to play by yourself it too much multitasking  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kanekicase

Wild Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm
I have just finished ObsCure: the aftermath (for the second time), Alone in the Dark 5 (for the second time), Dark Cloud one and two, Blood Omen two, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Wario Ware: Smooth and Prince of Persia: Rival Swords.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm
ZOMG!!!!  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
<[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games