Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Starfire's (Star) kittypet life Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm
Okay so i have a cat named Starfire (Star for short) and i'm going to write about her point of view about her life as a kittypet!
here i go....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so cold and wet, all was silent and all was dark. Something warm and dry grabbed and rubbed against my fur. I meowed for help, but nothing happened. The strange thing put me down and I looked for my mothers belly, hungery. Soon I found it and began to eat, my sisters next to me.

A few weeks later I opened my eyes into the brigh, unfamiliar world. It was so loud and big. I sat next to my mother and my four sister's, in a weird small space, a soft cushion under me. Something picked me up, I meowed for my mother, but she just looked up at me. Something gentle and warm brushed my back. I looked up into a strange creature's eyes.

After the creature put me back next to my mother I ran over to her. "Mama, what was that?" I asked as I saw my sister, Wendy being taken away like me.

"That is called a human, they feed us, love us, and keep us safe." My mother said gently. "They will not harm us." She licked my head and I curled up next to her.

Later I learned that the thing I was in was called a box. And as I grew I learned how to jump out of the box. The human that always held me called me Starfire, Star for short. Sometimes she called me baby. She was so kind and loving, but then she kept yelling at my mother for trying to give a milk and always attacking the other cats. I didn't like it.

I loved my life, my sister's would always play with me and we had a blast. Then an strange day came, another human, that I never saw before came with a strange box that you could jump out of. The strange human picked up my mother and set her in the box and my sister put her with my mother.

At first I thought that they would be back when the human left with them, but a few days passed and my mother and sister never came back.

I was almost a year old when another human came with a kit human. They visited a lot, I stayed downstairs, staying away from the small human. One day I couldn't find my sisters, Snowshoe and Mini, their scent was stale and I meowed for them. My sister Wendy said that the two humans took them away. My human tried to comfort me, but I was still very sad.

Everynight I slept close to my sister, but one night my human took my up to another room and close the door. I meowed for her to let me out, but she was sleeping. Soon I gave up and slept next to the human girl, and everynight since.

Ever since that human took me to her den to sleep with her I began to drift away from my sister. I was always hissed and growling at her, mostly one day when I came home from the cutter.

My human took me after my sister, when she came back she smelled weird and not the same. I was hoping her scent would come back, but it didn't. After about a week I went to the same place Wendy described, dogs and cats were all around me, whining.

My human gave me to another human and she left, I thought I'd never see her again. I went into a room with a cold table, the human touched me and stuck something sharp in my side. I tried to run, but my eyes became droopy and my legs stiff, then my world went dark.

The whole time I was in darkness I wondered why my human did this to me. After what seemed like only a few seconds I woke in a cage, as the humans called it, and I was in pain. My paws hurt and my belly.

After what seemed like years, my human came back. The strange humans that put me in darkness carried me out to my human in the strange box I was brought here.

I was taken back home, my sister hissed at me and avoided me, like I did to her. My human left and I attacked my sister. Suddenly my paws started to bleed and hurt again. The humans wrapped something around my paws and gave me some really good water. The pain eased and the bleeding stopped.

Once I was able to walk on my paws without pain I was let outside again. I was so happy, I climbed the huge tree, but kept slipping. I relized I didn't have front claws anymore. "Stupid humans!" I said and walked out onto the hot black surface humans called a road. I walked across and into another humans garden.

Passed these humans was a huge feild with lots of mice. I killed a few and then went back home, but before I went inside I desided to try and climb the tree again.

I jumped up and landed, using my back claws to push myself up. I climb it up a little ways, but soon lost my balance. I landed on the ground hard, my back leg hurt badly and I could walk on it. I walked over to my humans window and meowed loudly.

My little human came out to let me in. I had a hard time getting to her. She saw me limping and not walking on my leg and called a bigger human over to me. She touched my leg gently and I yowled in pain, then growled. "Don't touch me!" I tried to get up, but my human grabbed me and gently put me in the strange box that I was taken back to the cutter in.

They took me in the huge monster, "Let me out!" I meowed, but all my human did was talk to me. I layed down, knowing they were going to leave me again.

They took me into the cutter's den and told another human about me. The human nodded and took me and my human into another room. I was let out of the box and the other human touched my leg. "Why do you keep touching my leg, it hurts?" I meowed, but they didn't hear me. The human left and my human held me.

I was put back into darkness and when I woke up my human was still there and I had something huge, hard, and heavy on my hurt leg. It didn't hurt to much anymore, but I couldn't move it. I was taken back home, I couldn't move very much with the huge thing on my leg, but it felt so much better. After a week or so I was taken back and I got another thing on my leg.

Once I could walk again without the huge thing I didn't go outside for along time. Eventually I was let out and I didn't try to climb the tree for awhile. I stayed in my territory, there were two cats next to my territory and the other human hated me.

I lived my life outside a lot, bringing my human dead bugs and a few live mice. I'd sleep inside, by the feet of my human. I've injoyed my life so far and I love my human.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes these were all real events....what did ya think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:09 pm
cool! I like it!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:57 am
wow!! That was good!! I really enjoyed it!! But i was confusied what happened to stars' sister wendy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 pm
sweet...but i thought ur cats name was Misty?  

Shadeslayer101

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 pm
That was my old cat, she was put down crying ....Wendy still lives with me...but Star and Wendy hate each other...they go anywhere near each other they hiss and growl and sometimes attack each other, thnx!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 pm
lol! That's cool you wrote a story about your cats, maybe I should do that. . .We got a stray cat in our basement, and when I let her out, one of our cat's attacked her, and chased her off of the property!! The cat was really sweet to!!! I got her food, and when i gave it to her, and turned around, I could see one of our cat's watching us from the driveway!!!!! GAH!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:16 am
that was cool...what was the sharp thing a human jabbed in her side? poor star! and are you going to do one about Stormy? or your other cat...i forget it's name...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:43 pm
a neddle. She's happy though! i should...*starts to think* his is going to be a bit longer because he's A LOT older ^.^ Wendy or Tiger?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:12 pm
i thaht soh...tigur! that's hoo i alwaiz furgeht...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm
u keep breaking the rules talking like that....it will be hard to do Tiger...i've only had her for about two years...she lived with someone else.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm
noe, i'z just re-spelling words, but dere are noe numburz involved. n0t l1k3 d1s @t l3@st! dat wuld be braking da roolz. but if it bothurs yoo i'll stawp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:08 pm
yes its bugging me, but w/e ^.^ okay...so as soon as i have both hands free i shall start to write Stormy's story ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm
okay...i got my hand back quicker than i expected...our story begans 13 years ago on halloween.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I jumped from where I sat next to my mother, a loud ring filled the house and the humans ran to the door in weird fur. They opened the door and more humans were there in weird looking fur. My humans let the strangers in and they walked over to me. The strangers picked me up, handed my owners something and that was the last time I saw them.

My new owners called me Stromy, I was very happy. Every morning I got a yummy food and I got to go outside all the time.

One day I was taken to the cutter. My humans left me with the cutters, I called for them to come back, but they ignored me. The tiniest human glanced back and smiled at me. I sighed and curled up in my cage. The cutters took me into a strange room and lay me on a table. They stuck something small and cold into me, and my world went dark.

When I woke up I was in another cage and I was in so much pain. I meowed and meowed for help, "Shut-up!" A grumpy old gray cat said. He was out of his cage and only had three legs. "Why am I here? Why are you out of your cage?" I asked, but the tom just walked away. A few days later I was taken out of my cage and put in my green human cage. I was so happy when I saw that cage, I knew my family was coming to get me. And they did.

When I got home I just layed on my humans bed and slept, my stomach was always in pain. About two weeks later I was able to go back out side. The kit human followed me and ran over to another humans home. I snorted, "Why do the not stay on there own territory?" I asked myself. I strugged and stared to climb my tree.

Soon I became hungry, but I didn't want kitty food I wanted a mouse. I jumped from my tree and walked over to the human black path. Looking both ways I crossed the street, passed a human home and into a huge field. The scent of mice was overwelming. I crounched, easily spotting a mouse and leapt. I killed it, ate it, then decided to bring one back for my human.

I caught a huge mouse and walked back to my home. I meowed to be let in, but no one came. I set my mouse down and jumped into a silver hole. Looking through the glass I meowed again, but no body came. Jumping back out I noticed that both the human monsters were gone. "Great, how long am I going to have to stay out here?" I asked and waited for my humans to come back.

The sun began to set and finally one of my humans came. I jumped up, ran for my mouse and back to my human. She looked down, stroked my fur and told me to take the mouse away. I sighed and went to go bury it.

Today was one of the worst days in my life, my humans got a she-cat. She was pretty, her fur was thick and long. But for the most part I ignored her. They called her Tiger, her real name was Tigerlilly. She stayed away from me and I stayed away from her, we were both happy.

The only bad thing was I had to share my yard with her. I told her the rules, "No other cat can come here. And my humans hate getting fresh-kill." Tigerlilly nodded and walked across the black path to my field. "Great, I need to add that to my rules." But I never did, the field was big enough for both of us to hunt in and not see each other.

One day, Tigerlilly went over the fence. The human yard she went into was filled with birds, but that human hated cats. "Tigerlilly! Get back here, those humans are mean if they see cats!" I hissed, but she easily caught a bird, brought it back and ate it before the other humans noticed. "Thats one of the other rules! We don't go into that his yard."

"I can fend for myself, Stormy. You don't have to take care of me like a kit." She said and walked back to the house to get a drink. I hissed and followed her.

One day, as soon as I was let outside I saw a black tom sitting on my lawn. I hissed and ran at him. I clawed his fur and bit him, he tried to defend himself, but he had no claws. My humans walked out and yelled at the other cat to leave, and he did. So everyday I watch that cats yard, making sure he never comes over here again.

Now this day was another one of my worst days, we got ANOTHER she-cat. Her name was Cotton and she was going to have kits. I hated her, Tigerlilly hated her, and she hated us.

A few weeks later the little kits were born. Slowly they began to leave, first it was Cotton and Usagi. Then Mini and Snowshoe. But Starfire and Wendy stayed. And let me tell you, Starfire has the worst temper!

Well, I'm happy with my life. Tigerlilly still leaves me alone and so does Wendy, for the most part. Sometimes we'll play, but not to much. Starfire on the other hand, she will not leave me alone! Whenever she sees me she follows me around asking questions.

Right now I'm thirteen years old and very very happy. Thats to Wendy and Starfire I'm staying fit and I'm not leaving my humans anytime soon. Most of the time I'm out side, watching that black tom or trying to keep Tigerlilly off of the bird human's yard. Everynight I come inside and sleep with my human boy, and as soon as I wake up I get food and then go straight outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 pm
*applauds* cool!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 am
Hedgehog908
lol! That's cool you wrote a story about your cats, maybe I should do that. . .We got a stray cat in our basement, and when I let her out, one of our cat's attacked her, and chased her off of the property!! The cat was really sweet to!!! I got her food, and when i gave it to her, and turned around, I could see one of our cat's watching us from the driveway!!!!! GAH!!!!)

OMG thats creepy! i would have passed out if my cat was stalking me!!!  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff