Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
new so just asking questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VH Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 am

i've read the rules (obviously) but i'm still a little confused about some stuff and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

1. do we make our own guild sigs if we want
2. what kind of topic would be too inapropriot (things like personal beliefs, current events, ect)
3. and who would be the best people to ask questions if forsome reason i need to ask more
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Welcome to the Guild. I'm the Crew member The Slate Scholar, but you can call me Slate. Most everyone else does. Anyway, here are some answers:

1. Yes, you may make your own Guild Signatures if you would like. We always like new additions and advertisements to this guild. Just be sure to post the signature [if you decide to make a new one] in the Signature thread. Unless you want to be selfish. Feel free to use the premade ones as well.

2. Truly the only inappropriate threads are those not posted in the correct forum. However, there are a few topics that are not smiled upon. Things like topics that have no discussion points in them [Like making a post that makes no sense or expresses a useless thought] are just some. We would like to keep this guild as friendly and fun as possible, so topics that pressure others to think a certain way [such as saying another religion is wrong] are frowned upon. Current events are fine. There is a rumor going around among the crew that the guild will be opening up an Extended Discussion Subforum soon, adn then you can post any controversial ideas there.

3. If you have any questions, the proper place to take them would be the top members of the guild. These include everyone from Guild Leader to Crew. Currently, the most reliable would be Pink Plastic Ninja, Griever, Sauce-Kay, or myself.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:53 pm

WELCOME TO THE GUILD. ;D
TY for the info, Slate.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 am

Guess I'm new here too. ^^ Thanks for asking these questions, it helps other newbies to the guild as well.

Roukei Ren

Kawaii Tamer

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces