Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Goddess' Guild (18+, female sanctuary)

Back to Guilds

Reply Female Sanctuary
Education

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, do you currently go to school?
  Yes: College
  Yes: High School
  Yes: Other
  Nope
View Results

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm
So, who in this guild goes to school? Undergraduate, Graduate... High School? What do you study?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 pm
I am a second semester junior, going for an English major. Once I get a bachelor's degree, I plan to go on and eventually get a doctorate, if I'm lucky.  

ringwraith10

Ingvanya
Crew

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:40 pm
i have three more classes to finish college, but where i'm from, college is just a mandatory stepping stone into university.but you do get 1 year tacked off your bac for doing the second year of college tho.thats why i need to finish those 3 classes.lol.
i'm currently working full time, so i'm not in school.but i'm going to register soon.i just have to figure out if one of the 2 english colleges in my city will take me back into the day program.
i did night school for 3/6 classes i've failed.they SAID i could go back into the day program if i passed at least 2/3 of the classes.(i can't take more than 3 in night school.)but last time i tried the lady gave me some half-a$$ed reason (that made no sense) why i couldn't get in,even though i passed the required 2/3 classes (i passes all 3.).she didn't seem to really know why, just kept saying i couldn't.in the end i gave trying to get a straight answer.no one seemed to kno.i just kept getting shunted from one person to the next.so yeah, i'm working now instead.lol.
but i can't do the classes in night school because they don't have any of the classes for that lvl (4th semester=lvl 4 classes).so i'm trying to get in again.  
Female Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games