Check this out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:06 am
The first teaser trailer for the latest game in the Tomb Raider series: Tomb Raider Undworld, to be released in November. I'm a huge fan, and so I'm really excited. The CGI in this trailer is awesome:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/od/underworld_03.html

The game sees Lara uncovering the hammer of Thor, which so far has been believed to be just a legend...her search leads her on to discover something which, if unleashed, could destroy the whole of civilisation...and Lara doesn't care.. wink We're supposed to see a new, darker side to Lara in the new game..I can't wait whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 am
There's a video interview on the BBC of the director talking about the new game. Here's the link if you're interested wink .

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:57 am
I've already watched it wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm
bom blaugh xp xd 3nodding biggrin cool ninja  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izlin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:19 pm
oooooo looks fun!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:05 am
I think that trailer is quite appropriate because the whole story of the game is about Lara possibly bringing about the destruction of civilisation. Lara is supposed to be more lethal and dangerous than she has been before...less emotional. If you watch the trailer closely, the globe in her house blows up, and then a little hwile after you see a key floating in the air, and then you see Lara...so maybe that is suggesting that the key to the destruction of the world is Lara Croft wink

She's supposed to be able to do things in the new game that no other video game character has ever done. She can now hang off a wall with one hand and fire a gun with the other. She can fire her pistols underwater. She can use objects to help her, such as picking up a spear to stick in a wall and then climb up onto it. There's alot more exploration too...one level is based underwater. Lara swims with sharks with scuba gear. Another level is based in the midst of a jungle.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

*Chamber of Archives*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces