Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
The Missing Mechanical Parts (Level 30) Glitch?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm
I went to the NPC and started the quest. Right after it, the book was there o.0 I didn't do the jump quest or anything. Whenever I try to talk to him, he would thank me for helping him.
I don't think I got experience. I got that sparkle thing but there was no message at the bottom and I didn't get a scroll as a prize.
My brother said it happened to him too. Help?

Another problem I sometimes get is not being able to click on anything. If I press esc then I can click on the options that come up but that's it. Is it a problem with Maple because it happens on the computer and laptop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 am
I have no idea about the first one.

If the second problem happens sometimes when you click on a NPC, that has been around for quite a while. I thought Nexon would've fixed by now (I haven't been on for 4+ months).

User Image

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

Kyruni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:05 am
Just yesterday I had the Missing Mechanical Parts glitch happen to me, I logged a ticket to Nexon and also everyone has been getting the cant click thing a lot lately, all my friends say when it happens to them and also I get it usually twice a day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 pm
For the second problem, most of the time you just have to re-adjust the chat window screen(not the message one, just the regular bar on the bottom.)  

Delicious Friction

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:19 am
EPICFAILUREv4
For the second problem, most of the time you just have to re-adjust the chat window screen(not the message one, just the regular bar on the bottom.)

Re-adjust? Like expanding and contracting it? I've never tried it.
I usually restart the game but sometimes it fixes and I don't know how. Does it just fix after a while if you leave it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 am
I get a problem where I can click but my keyboard refuses to work for me. It usually happens either at the login page or after i've been on for a while...

Its very frustrating  

Teh Puppet Queen

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces