Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
can they really live though it unscarred?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hakumei de ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 am
everyone is saying narusasu is a great couple and I think so too! but sasuke is determined to kill his brother, which means dying, and naruto is determined to save sasuke from dying. If naruto doesn't save sasuke, and sasuke dies, he will probably kill some mighty ninja and die as well. I mean, he would do that. but what is the possibility that both will live? and sasuke is like living to kill his brother so what will he do after that if naruto saves him? the way this story is going, there are lots of options but the most likely is that they both die. If they do make it, they will both be so messed up, narusasu won't happen. altough it's nice to dream that narusasu will happen, it's kinda just a dream. sorry. anyone want to say anything to that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:50 am
I don't know if you read the manga, and if not, you wouldn't get a word of this.

***SPOILER ALERT***
Sasuke already killed Itachi, but shortly afterward Tobi/Madara Uchiha (Sasuke's ancestor who originally unleashed the power of the nine tails on Konoha) told him that Itachi was only acting on orders from the elders. Now, Sasuke wants to kill the elders to avenge the death of his clan and Itachi.

I think SasuNaruSasu is just a dream, mostly because Naruto is straight (or at least thinks he is) and loves Sakura. Sasuke will stop at nothing to kill the elders, and obviously, the village isn't going to welcome him back if he succeeds with the murder of their leaders.  

Momotastic

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 pm
My information might be a little outdated, but I'll try my best...

I'm sad to admit that at this point, the chances of Naruto and Sasuke having a relationship are very, very slim. Already, Sasuke is a missing nin by Konoha standards, and his plans to avenge his clan and his brother with the murder of the village elders makes it even less likely that he might become allied with the Leaf once again. He's made some pretty stupid, blind and anger-driven choices (in my opinion), and they come with irreversible repercussions.

I don't know about Naruto... he's pretty bent on saving Sasuke and his feelings on the matter have warped into something resembling obsession. Naruto has pretty much given up on Sakura, because he's realized the full power of her feelings for Sasuke, though he still thinks she's the greatest girl in the universe and they're still great friends. This happened with surprising ease on his part. You get the feeling that he had a crush on her because he was supposed to, and that he doesn't know what it means to really love someone of the opposite sex, because he's never seen real love before.

This is all just me and my thinking, of course. sweatdrop

So, in the end, I think it was Sasuke who ultimately destroyed their chance. His clan's massacre has left him understandably, dangerously volatile and emotionally unstable... even if he tries to come off as being "the cool kid" and all that jazz. If they wanted to have a relationship even bordering on normalcy, Sasuke would have to get some serious counseling first...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Any pairings that involves Sasuke is always just a dream.

He already reached his goal by killing his only brother for the wrong thing. He was lied too, all this time. Sasuke is already severely broken. He's going to do whatever it takes to kill Konoha. So what does this have to do with SasuNaru? Well, for multiple reasons. Of course, knowing Naruto he will never give up on Sasuke. Never. Naruto will do anything, whatever it takes to get Sasuke back. Even though their relationship might be platonic or just a very close bond, Sasuke is really something to Naruto. Sasuke was Naruto's first friend, first rival, the first who understood him. Same goes for Sasuke.

Sasuke is everything to Naruto and I'm sure, Naruto is everything to Sasuke.  

DeficientLoser

Dark Misstress of Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Mika_chann
Any pairings that involves Sasuke is always just a dream.

He already reached his goal by killing his only brother for the wrong thing. He was lied too, all this time. Sasuke is already severely broken. He's going to do whatever it takes to kill Konoha. So what does this have to do with SasuNaru? Well, for multiple reasons. Of course, knowing Naruto he will never give up on Sasuke. Never. Naruto will do anything, whatever it takes to get Sasuke back. Even though their relationship might be platonic or just a very close bond, Sasuke is really something to Naruto. Sasuke was Naruto's first friend, first rival, the first who understood him. Same goes for Sasuke.

Sasuke is everything to Naruto and I'm sure, Naruto is everything to Sasuke.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
However in our smalls little dreams anything is possible when it comes to SasuNaru or NaruSasu ha!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:00 pm
I think they will come through it ok.This is a popular shounen and it's bound to have a somewhat plausible ending.
Like Mika said.They both need each other and i dont think Kishi would want to keep them apart after all the hints he's given us.
Even though Sasuke has fallen,Naruto will always be there to help him back up again.So i doubt Sasuke will be this way forever.
Keep up the hope people <3

Enzai Sebby3

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 pm
kittycatneko3
I think they will come through it ok.This is a popular shounen and it's bound to have a somewhat plausible ending.
Like Mika said.They both need each other and i dont think Kishi would want to keep them apart after all the hints he's given us.
Even though Sasuke has fallen,Naruto will always be there to help him back up again.So i doubt Sasuke will be this way forever.
It' kind of hard beacause Sasuke might kill everyone in Konoha...and Naruto....has a big heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Zubora
kittycatneko3
It' kind of hard beacause Sasuke might kill everyone in Konoha...and Naruto....has a big heart.

Well that's the thing.If anyone can get through to him before that happens,Naruto can ^-^
They might even make it like a big twist that turns his views around or something.

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:38 am
kittycatneko3
Zubora
kittycatneko3

Well that's the thing.If anyone can get through to him before that happens,Naruto can ^-^
They might even make it like a big twist that turns his views around or something.
Big twists? Maybe Haku will be back xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 pm
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
Zubora
kittycatneko3

Dont tease me xD
But if Haku is going to come back,then Zabuza has to also 3nodding

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 am
kittycatneko3
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
Zubora
kittycatneko3

Dont tease me xD
But if Haku is going to come back,then Zabuza has to also 3nodding
Lol, that will be cool.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out