Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What am I doing wrong? (Anime related)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm
So I watched this really great anime - La Corda D'oro. And its basically about a girl who gets a magical violin and meets 6 talented music students and they go though this concert thing together when her violin breaks and she must decided to either give it up, or come clean.
And I've tried to open a Rp about this anime, but it seems that everyone who likes the anime does not Rp so I'm out of luck. And those who do tell me to add them to the list and never comes back. So what is wrong with this RP?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:34 pm
yamsick-girl
So I watched this really great anime - La Corda D'oro. And its basically about a girl who gets a magical violin and meets 6 talented music students and they go though this concert thing together when her violin breaks and she must decided to either give it up, or come clean.
And I've tried to open a Rp about this anime, but it seems that everyone who likes the anime does not Rp so I'm out of luck. And those who do tell me to add them to the list and never comes back. So what is wrong with this RP?
nothing  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm
Every other RP I've started has gone off well and if it ended then so be it., but this one can't even get started. Do you think its just the anime?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm
yamsick-girl
Every other RP I've started has gone off well and if it ended then so be it., but this one can't even get started. Do you think its just the anime?

maybe I dont know alot about this anime so is it good and if it is i am going to watch it  

Lord Deathnotefan666

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:18 pm
What you're doing is fine. =3

The only reason a RP thread like that wouldn't be as
successful is because the people joining arn't literate
or just don't know much of the anime to hold a long
enough convo. ._. Goodluck though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Nothing really I just don't think a lot of people have heard of it and most anime fans don't know what RP is, but there are some just keep trying. Don't give up cool  

Dino_Digger27

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 pm
OMG I SAW THAT AND LOVED IT i liked the part where she and that one dude(i suck at remembering names) were playing the volin together whats the song called Ave Maria i might be able to Rp im not sure though i kinda suck at it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:15 pm
OMG that was Len lol Yeah I love that song its soo pretty. I just kinda wish she got together with Kazuki (the trumpet player) he was just so fun and light hearted. 4laugh I wanted him after the first Episode lol.  

Charlotte Lottie

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff