Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Skyclan together again (no ones view)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:07 am
Umm ok this may be interesting HERE I GO xd

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

A few Moons after the splitting up of Skyclan and the clans moveing away from they're old territory they held they're 3rd Gathering. All cats noteced the oridginal Skyclan (Leafdapple (star), and the first roughs i dont know them all) and then some. They always complained about they're new territory and Fierstars work wasted in the tight little huddle they sat in.

Soon, the leaders became mad at them and threatened putting them in exile. One gathering the leaders had enough Moonstar said "Leafda-" but was cut off by a loud, angry "STOP!!!!!" yelled by Skywatcher the first warrior ancester of the new Skyclan. All stood in aw.

Skywatcher turned to the leaders and said "Have you forgotten Firestars work? Leafdapple you are still Leafstar gather the cats who wish to be Skyclan again" and he dissapeared.

"If you wish to re-join skyclan come now"Leafstar yelled. No one moved, then Echosong walked up and said with a bit of teasing in her voice "Well if the other clans claw your fur off you'll need a Medicencat" soon a few othercats and the original skyclan joined the group.

Then Snowstar hissed "Then you all must retunt to your old territory" Woodstar added "And never come back". So the Skyclan continued with their old way never seen by us again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

So thats the story of skyclan.

I PULLED IT OFF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 pm
hehe! Yay!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:31 pm
it was good!!! me likes!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm
thanks. for a seconed i forgot hoe to spell thanks xd  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan