Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
So Tired of Homo Haters and Bad Homo Lovers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever been in a situation like mine?
  Whatever LOSER (but yea man, that S%&T hurts)
  Nope, Never (I still wet the bed and sleep with mom)
  OMG, Dis One Time.... (I have no idea what you are talking about but desided to imput anyway)
  No Answer (I'm a Pansy)
View Results

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 am
OMG I finally found the love of my life and now..... Well, I guess I better start from the beginning. You see, this year has been a rather tough year with coming out of the closet, two really stupid X's and then on to someone awesome. Only problem is, my other problems won't go away. My X's won't leave me alone and want to get back together; even though they are both losers and I would rather die then go back to them. And the fact that I live in hicksville doesn't help any. Anyone else have a gripe or complaint you just need to get off your chest. Who knows, someone might feel the same. Get it off your chest scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 am
Trust me, being from hicksville makes no ones lives any easier. I can agree with you on that one since I'm from a hicktown too.

scream Anyways: my problem is people assume that just because I'm single and don't want a boyfriend makes me a les. I really hate that. I'm one of these open minded people so I don't mind things but when you judge somebody like some people have been doing me lately, its starting to get on my nerves. Like at work I have this one couple who comes in and just bugs the crap out me. I've actually over heard them debating rather or not I was gay. Then another time they came into the resturant they brought a girl with them (I think she might have been a lesbian but I'm not really sure) because they were asking her to ask me if I was one.

Hello! That's no one's buisness. You just don't go up to someone and ask: "Hey, are you gay?" Then start chatting about the weather like it was no big deal! scream

Ahem, sorry, ranting... It does feel better though getting it off your chest. It doesn't help matters much either when people at home start making fun of you for the exact same thing.  

smileontheedge

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff