Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)
Midnight The Cat (MidnightTC) / Completed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tromin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT ON MY BIO

First Name: Midnight
Middle Name: Misho
Last Name: Roshay
Race: Cat
Alignment: Hero

Appearance: User Image User Image

Height: 5 "3"
Weight: 140 lbs

Weapon: Uses claws and teeth.
Claws total 1.5 inches.

Type razz ower

Magic: No magic

Background:

The Kit

Far off in a distant village there was no sound that could be heard. Silence in the village of Antgi was golden. There were not many people in this village but there were many huts...burned that is. The huts that weren't burned were often robbed and soon enough burned down. Inside one hut there live a she-cat named Nightpool. She was a single mother with a black pelt and blue eyes who's kittens had just been born. The first kitten was as black as night with yellow eyes and a white tuff of fur on its chest. Its tail was oddly thick and powerful for a kitten. The second kitten was white and had clear sapphire colored eyes. She named it Sky. Sadly, it was blind. The final kit was also white but had yellow eyes. She named it Goldencloud after its father. All of the kittens were males.

As days passed the kittens seemed more weak and scrawny than the day before. They hadn't been able to suckle due to lack of milk and there was no way kittens could be raised in the area. Soon enough the first born kit was stolen and worry began to well up deep inside of her. Then a healthy looking she-cat approached her. One she had never seen before.

"May I help you?" she asked the newcomer. The woman stared at Nightpool and then her kittens. Then she showed her hers.

"I am Jel...I am Ceprina and I am looking for a woman to take care of my kiy. I can not do it since where I live for it is dangerous for my son, um, Jelno. Do you think you may care for it? If you are not busy with your two kits that is." the woman replied with a nervous tone of voice. Nightpool stared curiously at Ceprina and the baby she held.

"I would love to...but it is not safe here. You must search somewhere else. Not in this village." Nightpool replied.

"Do not worry, I will send two trustworthy warriors to protect you and a lifetime's supply of food. You can also rename my child since this is the last time we shall meet." Ceprina mewed with her eyes watering.

"Then I would love to take care of your kit. May I ask why you have to give up your child?" Nightpool wondered.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Ceprina whispered as she walked off into the shadows.

Truth

A bright light shined waking up a sleeping cat and his partner. They both slowly opened their eyes and stared into the open sky.

"Pa, wake up. I can smell something. I think its a mouse...no two mice! Wait...three!" Leech exclaimed with joy. His father got up and let out a yawn.

"That's probably my breath, I ate a few last night." Leech's partner, Slick, explained.

"Did you save any for me pa?" Leech asked with a smile on his face.

"First of all, stop calling me Pa and stuff! I'm just takin' care of ya cause you need a home, iight? Secon' of all, na I didn't save ya none dawg. You gonna have ta fend for yourself some day, k?" Slick replied.

"Oh... Ok... and I'm not a dog!" Leech replied with an angry look on his face.

"Me and some friends gonna hang around, k? You're gonna needa watch yourself today." Slick added. He then left the alley and walked off into the streets of the city. Leech felt a rumbling in his stomach that was causing him pain.

"Oh brother! I better grab a bite to eat." Leech whispered to himself as he left the alley in search of food. He usually didn't roam alone and was scared when he did. He was not fond of humans. He feared them, it was them that took him from his home. He could remember the tests they conducted on his body like it was just yesterday. They were doing the same to Slick but when he escaped Leech decided to hitch a ride with the echidna. This lead to his nickname, Leech.

All of a sudden sirens went off and police cars came out of no where. Everyone seemed curious and worried but in this busy town no one had time to see what was going on unless it was your job. Leech heard Station Square wasn't always so dangerous, there was a time that it was safe but after time passed there were more and more crimes.

I'm just eight, should I go check out what's going on? Leech thought to himself. The thought kept repeating itself. Eventually Leech blocked it out of his mind and followed the police. He arrived at a bank surrounded by police. It didn't look like anyone made any progress except for the fact the police discovered three furries were keeping the hostages. Leech realized maybe he could prove himself worthy. He always felt too weak and worthless but it was his time to shine!

He slowly kept himself in the shadows as he crept towards the bank. He entered a crouching position and then pounced through the doors landing on one of the furries. The other two furries aimed their guns at Leech and then shot, Leech jumped out of the way and the furry on the ground was shot dead. In shock the two furries removed their masks and went to their partner.

"Slick!" one of the furries exclaimed. The name then rang in Leech's ears like a bell. No it can't be, that can't be my Slick! Leech's eyes watered. He stepped back and saw Slick's face when his Ski Mask was removed. He was...dead.

Cops then came busting through the doors and the robbers were arrested. The hostages hugged their loved ones and then thanked Leech for his courage. Before anyone else could thank him he left, it was his fault Slick died. Clouds began to float together in the sky and rain fell to the ground. Leech then found shelter in a cabin and slept his bad thoughts away.

A new moon was in the sky, Leech was happily dreaming. He was purring in his sleep amd he dreamt of mice. Nothing but mice. Well, that was until he saw a bright light in the disatance.

"Is anyone there?" Leech meowed. There was no reply so he repeated the question until he heard purring. "Hello?" he asked as he neared the light. Then he was lost, the bright light was to strong.

"Son," he heard behind him. The light dimmered and he turned around to face a she-cat.

"Why are you calling me son?" Leech asked as he began to shiver.

"I am Nightpool, your mother. It has been long since I have seen you." the she-cat whispered in a soothing tone. "You were stolen as a kit and I was heart broken." she explained.

"Mommy..." he smiled. He ran over to hug Nightpool but he just went through her.

"I must go shortly. When you awake I want you to realize you are a new cat. Your true name is not Leech, the name Slick gave you. It is Midnight. Midnight Misho Roshay, and do not worry for Slick. His heart was consumed in evil. You have a great life ahead of you." Nightpool said as her image began to fade. "I haven't much time. You have three siblings, Sky, Goldencloud and Emerald. To find them go to Antgi Village." her voice trailed off and she vanished.

"Good bye mother..." Midnight mumbled as his eyes watered. He then woke up and the sun's light hit him like an old friend. He didn't know whether to believe his dream or not but his heart told him every fact was true.

Midnight

The night he had the dream with his mother he felt a responsibility. He lived in a city where criminals run loose. It was his job to inforce justice, it was his destiny. Within two years he was built and fit for action. He decided it was time to search for his siblings and two do this he needed to go oversea to the island where the village was. All it took was some negotiating and he traded a week's worth of mouse hunting services for a trip to the island.

When he arrived the village was empty and isolated but he didn't give up. Every morning he would search the island for anyone who lived there and then he would rest at night. All of this paid off because one night he heard a crackling noise not to far away. He followed the sound and then caught a scent. He then ran into a old tomcat who looked as if he was slowly withering away.

"Emerald, how long has it been?" he old cat asked. He was gray with lost paches of fur. His eyes were saggy and he seemed to have no teeth. After the old cat finished speaking Midnight realized something. Emerald was the name of one of his siblings!

"I'm not Emerald, that's my brother. I'm Midnight." Midnight explained, exited he could get some information.

"Slow down there buddy. Emerald had only two brothers. Their names were," before the old cat could finish Midnight interupted and said "Sky and Goldencloud, right?".

"So you know a couple o' names." the old cat laughed.

"Their parents were Goldencloud and Nightpool, Nightpool was my mother. She came to me in a dream. She died recently, didn't she?" Midnight asked with a gloomy look on his face.

"I don't understand sonny boy. You can't be Nightpool's son. I'm her father, my names is Midnight." the old cat sighed. Midnight stared in disbelief. This was not just a coincidence. He was on the right track. "I do not know why she never told me about you, if you are telling the truth. I am going to tell you some information because I trust you. To tell you the truth my grandchildren...your siblings, left to a city town not to long ago. It was Unistate Circle or something." the older Midnight informed the younger.

"Do you mean Station Square?" young Midnight asked.

"Yes, that's the one." the older Midnight coughed. "Before you go can you do me something?" he then asked.

"Yes, anything grandpa." the younger Midnight mewed with a smile.

"Tell your siblings I will always care for them." the old cat told Midnight as he began to cough blood. He sat on his knees and then fell to the ground, those were his last words. That night Midnight buried his grandfather and decided to keep his gloves for something to remember him by even though they hardly knew eachother. He went to the edge of the island the next day and saw that his transportation home was gone. As much as he hated the sea, sailing over it was his way home. His only chance to return home was to build a raft. Though it wasn't the best it lasted long. It brought him to a kind counrty though it was not his home. There he decided to learn more skills that could improve himself and his strength.

Everyday with his pair of gloves he would become more strong. He was slowly changing, for the better. He was a black belt in many martial arts such as Karate but he would alter the moves to more effective moves that were more enhanced and easier for a cat to preform. When time passed he got a job and decided to use all of his money to fly to America where he could return home.

Luckily his wish came true and he returned to Station Square but there were no signs of his siblings. He then thought it was best to postpone his search for his family and thought of himself as Midnight The Cat, protector of Station Square

Personality: Midnight is as courages and honorable as a Lion, as swift as a Cheetah and as powerful as a Jaguar. He is very playful and friendly towards others and knows it is best to live life to the fullest and this means taking risks and never giving up. He is very soft and easy to get along with but shy around furries he is attracted to.

Dairy Products
Mice (To eat of course!)

Dislikes:
Water (He has no problems drinking it though)
Dogs
Greedy people
Coldhearted people
Robbers

Relationship:
Father: Goldencloud (deceased)
User Image
Mother: Nightpool (deceased)
User Image
Brothers: Sky, Goldencloud and Emerald (where-abouts unkown)
User Image User Image User Image

Crush: Not currently

Theme song: Remember The Name by Mike Shinoda  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm
So Many words.... eek  

penciltips

~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games