Submit

Love cars?
  Yeah
  Nah
  Im fine if it runs lol
View Results

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Okay i grew up around my uncle who was always fixing up his cars alot and teaching me,so naturally i LOVE cars.I have 05 corolla with k and n intake,exhaust,and want to do more.Being japanese and into cars is funny to my friends.Everyone says im stereotypical for being so into cars.Do any of you guys love cars or ever get this stereotype placed on you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Similarly, my uncle was also into cars when I was little. I grew up doing regular maintenance on my parents cars. My first car was an 87 Mitsubishi Tredia that my dad dragged home from a junkyard and told me if I could fix it, then I could drive. I later bought a 99 Corolla, but it got totaled. I've bought and sold many cars since including a 91 MR2, 2000 Impreza RS, 90 RX7, and 93 RX7. Just finished rebuilding the 93 RX7 and I'm already putting it up for sale and looking for another car. Needless to say I'm a bit of a car nut, but w/e it keeps me sane.  

S.k.y.y

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm
Yeah, same here. But, it was my grandfather. I would used to run around the house when I was younger and he would always be under the car, or driving it. He was the one that insired me to drive stick. (ehh.) He would always be under a 1973 Chevrolet Malibu. (I'm guessing, it looked like it.) Then he died when I was 11. It was hard, but at least I got to learn how to take down a car. ( I'm still working on the putting it back' part. whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 pm
my dad's pretty obsessed. He goes crazy for one little scratch. And another surprising fact is that he's a really good driver considering that he's asian. This one time the ground was wet so my dad drifted around a corner and all the ganster kids (white boys as my dad calls them) on the street were like "DAAAMMMMNNN"  

AkatsukiZero

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:20 am
AkatsukiZero
my dad's pretty obsessed. He goes crazy for one little scratch. And another surprising fact is that he's a really good driver considering that he's asian. This one time the ground was wet so my dad drifted around a corner and all the ganster kids (white boys as my dad calls them) on the street were like "DAAAMMMMNNN"

rofl That soo sounds like my father. I've never gone car shopping with him, but trust me. The stories my mum tells me makes him sound like he's head of some car committee, accepting only the best. Like one dealer said to my mum: "He check you out like that before you get married?" xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 pm
asian or not.. love cars.. impreza enthuiast here  

Psyense

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm
I'm not sure if it's stereotypical?

I mean, almost every culture with an abundant amount of cars have people that are into cars.

I love muscle cars myself. But I'd rather have a hybrid of some sort just because it's more responsible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:38 pm
Stereotypical rice rockets. :3  

Laughing Platypus

tuzibunnylee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 pm
ilike cars....especially the one in wish to see you again, butidunno whut it's called!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:51 pm
pris716
ilike cars....especially the one in wish to see you again, butidunno whut it's called!

jiro!!!!! [in ur sig]  

mewantbubbletea

mewantbubbletea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:53 pm
how bout those
IS 300s!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm
omg i luv dese cars

Honda Integra Type-R
User Image

Honda S2000
User Image

Toyota Supra
User Image
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

DiSxBxLyoN

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 pm
You mean rice boys? xD

lol j/k.

but seriously.

anyway, my little brother was into cars ever since he was 2 years old. The first toy that someone gave to him as a present was a toy car, so yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm
i want.

a lamborghini. :] but, seriously, who doesn't?

and, i'm kinda sorta into cars, but only because of my friends :-

though i have noticed my daddy is VERY into them. neutral

Chocolate marshmallow gum

DuMaKenshinXD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:36 am
cars are great, but i hate car shopping...
that's what im doing now, sucksss  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff