Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
What do you think of Twilight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight?
  Awsome, best book every!
  Great! cant wait for the movie as well!
  Its good i guess
  eh, dont care about it much
  *shrugs* i dont really like it.
  not into that type of genre
  hate it, never liked it.
  never even heard of it so *shrugs*
  *acts crazy* GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Tasha9090

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Hello everyone, so i want to know what does everyone think about Twilight? Post your opinions here and be nice people no hating jsut because someone else thinks differently then you.

What do you think about the up and coming movie of twilight?
What about the book series?
What to you thinnk of each character?
What do you think of the story line?
I cant wait for the fourth book to come out, can you?
What do you think about them making a movie of the first book?
What are you expectations?

Have fun with it and tell us your thoughts of Twilight!

spam like crazy, bump, keep it at the top and earn gold! whoot! fun fun fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 pm
Lol imma post this on my way through to my guild

What do you think about the up and coming movie of twilight? Okay,i hope its a whole lot better than some movies made after books are. Like "blood and Chocolate" a great book..but as a movie..it SUCKED
What about the book series? i love them! i read them over and over adn over really
What to you thinnk of each character? Im torn between edward and jacob.they keep me in constant agony.i couldnt choose between them
What do you think of the story line? Its one of the best i've read in a while.It keeps you guessing on every page
I cant wait for the fourth book to come out, can you? I wish they'd never end you know.but then,they'd probably get boring or run out of plot if that happened
What do you think about them making a movie of the first book? its going to be great i hope
What are you expectations? i hope its better than the rest. didnt i already answer this?  

Kurai`Haruko

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Tasha9090

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 am
lol yeah its a awsome book, im not torn between those two, i kind of resent/ hate jacob, and absolutely loveeeee edward XD tehehhee. I love this story line and its very great. One adicting storyline it has. I definatly cant wait for the moive or the fourth book to come out, ill be there definatly. I re-read the three books all the time and it never dulls. I hope they dont mess up on making the book into a movie and that, it would be very interesting to see. ^_^

The expectations there yes i realise that you already answered that XD i was just trying to give out suggestions on what to talk about with Twilight and the other books. I'm so excited about the fourth book because she is supposed to get turned soon and it would be very very interesting to read. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:42 pm
Twilight's a great book, but The Host kicked its a**. And the series is overrated now. I remember when hardly anyone had heard of it. It's good, great even, but it's not like, incredible.

THE QUESTIONS:
I think they'll probably screw it up and all the Twilight fans will complain a lot, but watch it anyways (this is how I currently react to Harry Potter movies).

It's good. But it's not incredible.
The Host, however...

I like all the characters, really. Edward is kind of annoying sometimes in the way he acts towards Bella, but I think they should be together. I like Jacob more than I like him, but there's no questioning that Bella and Ed are THE couple.

Overall, pretty great.

Of course not. But I'm not going to the midnight party or anything.
That dedication is reserved only for Harry Potter.

Wasn't this question already posed?

.....For what? This could be asking a lot of things.

Audra Connolly

Xzodius_Goddess73

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:17 pm
I have read all three books so far....And,i really enjoyed them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:49 am
love it  

Kali Alina

Tasha9090

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:46 pm
tehhehehehe yeah i love it to, i want to get the fourth one now though 'Breaking Dawn' but unfortunatly i have no money right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am
What do you think about the up and coming movie of twilight? I think it should be good. I don't like the guy they picked for edward though.
What about the book series? Absolutely LOVE it
Edward is the most perfect guy, Emmett is awesome. big brother type :] , alice is one of my favorites. don't want to talk about any others.
i like it :]
haha i went to the premiere and bought it ^__^
haha i like it cause it would be weird to do it after the second book ^__^ haha
i don't know? :]  

lol-felicia

Tasha9090

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 pm
lol thats awsome the premiere XD ^_^ well i borrowed it from a friend that just finished reading it herself ^_^ and am now reading it O.O my my very interesting so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 am
I hated the book; and I'm slightly offended that it's as popular as it is, because I write the same genre as that author, and in my opinion; I do it better. Certainly with a more mature writing style.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

hideout345

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 pm
It's like they thought:

How can we take a age old story of vampires and make it teen friendly? Lets make the vampires teen!

Boring, lame, and unoriginal is what this book is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:16 pm
I like Twilight. I liked the story of them falling in love. But to be honest I couldn't really keep up with the rest in the series, what with the addition of werewolves into the mix and the retelling of the old Quileute legends. o-o Jacob is okay.

Sapphic Babe

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:20 am
It more or less ruined the whole vampire romance genre for me.
I'm loathe to strike a woman; but I have never been more tempted than when my roommate insisted that it was a great book and I had to read it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 am
What do you think about the up and coming movie of twilight? I don't think they're going to be able to even remotley compete with the book. There's to much stuff that they just won't be able to describe in the film the way you do with words.
What about the book series? I love the book series even though the second one made me cry a little.
What to you thinnk of each character? Edward rocks, Alice is my favorite character, Bella needs to suck it up, Emmet (I think I spelled that wrong) is really funny, I hate Rosalia, Jasper is cool, Carlisle is really cool, Esme is sweet, I don't like Jacob, Charlie is just, well, Charlie, Mike is funny
I cant wait for the fourth book to come out, can you? I'm waiting for it to be out in paper back so it's not as expensive.

-Ciltha heart  

Mistress Ciltha

Li Xiu

Aged Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 am
:Honestly, I thinks it's going to be okay...but by far, not as good as the book. I also agree with Audra Connolly.

:I love it, it was adorably adventurous. x]

What to you think of each character?
:Hmmm....I like Jasper the most. I think his power to change people emotions, is awesome. EdwardxBella, as usual, i loved the part, where he said he watches her sleep. x]

:I think it's awesome!

:Yes, cause after the first book, it got a little dull for me, But the others were all really interesting.

:I think it's great, the first one is my favorite. :]

:I don't have any, really.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games