Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
One of my best friends finally showed her true colours.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 am
Rulin' ya universes...

I was talking to a friend of mine on MSN, and she asked me if I was coming to the pool with everyone this week. I answered that I couldn't (and I had good reason too, it's not something I can change if you catch my drift) and she got pretty mad at me.

Then she asked if I was coming to the movies, and I had previously turned my other friends down because I had planned something with another friend that day. However, he had to reschedule, so I asked if it was still okay for me to come to the movies with the others. Her answer was
"I don't think so, I'm not sure anyone wants you there"

after which I logged off because frankly, that is a horrible thing to say and not something you tell a (supposed) friend!

Later on, I talked to my BEST FRIEND EVER, ZANDER (ILU~) and he told me that the same girl had told him a secret that she wanted him to keep from me.

This was that a while ago, when she'd had a party (to which zander was not invited) that I didn't go to, she told Zander that she was happy I didn't go and didn't really want me to come, and that thanks to me not showing up, her party was perfect.

I am really depressed right now because I've realized that all the jokes she'd made at my expense weren't really jokes, and that she had been serious all along and actually trying to hurt my feelings. (I remember her telling everyone at school that I cried when my mom was in the hospital and everyone laughed at me and thought it was hilarious)

This was the second time this year that I cried, something that I rarely do.

I don't know what to do anymore.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:07 pm
That b***h! mad

She's a terrible friend. Seriously, I don't even know her(or you for that matter), but that's enough for me to get pissed about.

I say you confront her about it. Dump HER, and then see how she feels. Assuming she's not like the ringleader of your friendgroup, or something like that.  

AHKyle

KiwiShaver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 pm
Whoa, she's a b***h. Screw her, no one needs to put up with that s**t. Some people in this world...ugh. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:40 pm
*hugs tight*
That is definitely NOT the way you treat a friend. No one has the right to treat a friend that way, absolutely no one. If your "friend" obviously has the intent of hurting your feelings, she doesn't deserve to be your friend.

EvFaerAshlynn

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 am
She doesn't know how great you are, Sushii-hime! scream

I'll say what's already been said: screw her, she doesn't deserve to be your friend! gonk

Man, I hate fake friends... *sighs*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:24 pm
Oh, Miss Sushii! crying I have to join the chorus of other posters.
Trying to stay friends with someone who doesn't care about you or your feelings just hurts. It's nothing like what friendship should be.
It happened to me before, and believe me, you shouldn't try to.

You're an awesome person, and really, really deserve better. D:  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 am
Rulin' ya universes...

crying heart Omgosh you guys are so sweet!
>.>;; I'm still really mad at her...
but at least, she's apologized now and said that she didn't mean it like that and promised she'd try to be nicer... she's on probation though! >__< I still feel like I let her off the hook too easy, but I dunno. All my other friends got mad at me xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 am
Imagine if two friends did that to you instead of one. Yes, two. That's what happened to me.

My advice is that you should keep hanging out with your other friends and cut ties with her. Be civil to her if she talks to you but tell her that you can't be friends with someone who did that, regardless of whether she says it's a joke or not. Because a true friend shouldn't toy with your feelings even if she's just playing around, because emotions are not to be messed with.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

The Brain Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm
Damn.
What an unbelievably cold b***h.
stare
Well, just brush it off. Stop talking to her, & if she every tries to invite you anywhere with her or anything, turn her down & remind her of her dislike for you.
Let her rot in a pool of regret, & when she's not expecting it, shoot her.
To death.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:26 am
The Brain Monkey
Damn.
What an unbelievably cold b***h.
stare
Well, just brush it off. Stop talking to her, & if she every tries to invite you anywhere with her or anything, turn her down & remind her of her dislike for you.
Let her rot in a pool of regret, & when she's not expecting it, shoot her.
To death.
mrgreen
Rulin' ya universes...

Awww, that's so sweet heart x3
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Soru-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Honestly, Ignore her. and ignore everyone else.

The only opinion of you that you should care about is your own.

Everyone else can go screw themselves if they're going to treat you like that. It's completely uncalled for and totally immature. Be the bigger person and let her go. Don't even give it a second thought because she's not the kind of person you should call a friend.

Your going to run into problems like this throughout your life because we all do. The only thing you can do is stay strong and ignore the idiots in this world.

Just wait until you meet the more genuine people and when they befriend you, hold on to them forever because your true friends are the friends who care.

That''s all the advice i can give. Hope everything works out for you.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games