Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 am
Availible Characters:

Sonic: Sasukekid119 (unavailible for awhile.)(Kosai)
Bunnie:
Antoine:
Rotor:
Tails:
Amy:
Knuckles:
Rouge:
Shadow:
Sally:
Sonia:
Manic:
Kayonis: Kosai
Dr. Eggman: Blages
Chaos:
Chiro:
(Mystery villain!): Kosai
Hunter the Hedgehog: Sasukekid119(Unavailible for awhile)
Rasu the Hedgehog: thedesired88
Chris Thorndyke: thedesired88
Flage the Guardian: Blages
Sophie the Hedgehog: Blages

Any other characters are welcome. Feel free to bring in your own characters. Come on! Let's have some rp fun!

Two years after the Eggman was defeated, Sonic and the other Freedom fighters Settled down to enjoy the much awaited peace on Mobius. Sonic and Sally had two children. The eldest was Sonia. She was her mother made over. She had the looks, the style, the strategics, everything. She also had her fathers speed. The second was Manic. He was his father all over again. He was cool, confident, fast, and reckless. Both had the sense of honor that came with their family. They both had the passion to protect Mobius, even if it was peaceful.

Miles "Tails" Prower had traveled to Down Undah, a place on mobius that had problems with Eggman. In Down Undah, Tails started dating Barbie Koala. Knuckles and Rouge had finally gotten together and settled down. They had a son named Kayonis Echidna. He was the successor to the Guardian of the Master Emerald.

Kayonis was an interesting kid to say the least. He inherited the powers of Knuckles, the cunning, flight and stealth of Rouge. He also had an exceptional sense to finding treasure, chaos emeralds, etc. He was often seen in front of the Master Emerald. As much as he enjoyed benig the Guardian of the Master Emerald, he hated watching it consistantly. Especially considering watching his friends down below New Angel Island. Life on mobius was peaceful, until a new threat arises.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:34 am
In castle Acorn, two children race down from their rooms. "You know you can't beat me Sonia!" Called Manic. "Get back here Manic. You cheated!" Sonia yelled back. Manic started running backwards and stuck his tongue out at Sonia. "Nya Nya! You gotta do better!" Manic yelled. They arrived in the kitchen where Queen Sally was cooking them breakfast. She looked at the two. "You two know better than to race around the house! You could break something!" She scolded. "Sorry momma." Sonia said. "Chill out mom, I know what I'm doing." Manic said. "Manic, listen to your mom. I know it's hard, but she is your mother." Sonic said. "Excuse me Sonic?" Sally said. "Heh heh, looks like you're in trouble now dad." Manic said. "Whoops, sorry Sal." He said. "You'll never learn will you Sonic?" She said.

"Ok you two, eat up." She said. The children sat down to eat. "Manic, try to at least be a little civilized." Sonia said to manic who was gorging. "Hey, I'm hungry." He said with his mouth full of food. "Gross. Mom!" Sonia complained. "Sally smiled and shook her head towards the heavens. "Sonic do something about your son." Sally said. "Manic, at least when you eat don't talk with your mouth full. I can understand if you're hungry, but if I have to use manners so do you." He said. "Ok dad." Manic groaned.

~*~

On new Angel island we see a young Echidna sparring with an older one. "HAA HAA TAA!" They both cried in unison as father and son fired similar punches. "You've got to do better! You wanted to be ready in case there's trouble. You're not even ready to counter right!" Knuckles scolded the boy. "Knuckles, Kayonis is just a boy. Go EASY!" Rouge yelled. Knuckles sighed in defeat after Rouge spoke and seeing the boy fall to a knee from exhaustion. He helped the boy to his feet and slightly smiled. "You did good Kayonis. You didn't even get hit." Knuckles said. "Thanks dad, but it's not good enough, I only landed one hit to you and it was by accident." He said. "Yeah and I still feel it." Knuckles said rubbing his bruised jaw. "It's time you got some breakfast." He said. Kayonis went into the house where Rouge met him.

"What's wrong son?" Rouge asked. "It seems no matter how hard I try, I can't ever seem to get dad." Kayonis said. Rouge slightly chuckled. "Your father is a veteren fighter. He knows what exactly to look for. He's trying to teach you. Believe me he's very proud of you. He just doesn't know how to express it. Hm hm my Knuckleheaded Knuckles." She said. "It just seems to me I can't please him though." Kayonis said taking a bite of the omelet. "Knuckles is a wildcard. You can't ever tell what or how he'll be." She said. "Thanks mom." Kayonis said and finished the omelet.

Knuckles stood before the Master Emerald. He knew this would be protected by Kayonis when it came his time. "I've already died once. This time when it's time for me to go, there's no return." He said to himself. "Kayonis will start protecting you soon, but I don't want him to be like me. Obssessed with only protecting what doesn't get attacked very much. Always being lonely when there's friends." Knuckles said to himself. The Master Emerald started to glow as if it understood.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

deactivated3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 am
I'd like to add a fan character!

Name:Hunter the Hedgehog
powers:Speed and Power; Chaos Control,Blast,and Spear.
Magic:No
Dislikes:Eggman
Theme Song:Sonic Heroes-Metal overlord theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znV0xYnsctU&feature=related
(just type it in the address bar)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 am
never mind about the address bar thing

P.S. If anyone asks Sonic is taken and so is my FC!  

deactivated3

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 am
Kayonis decided after breafast to head down off of angel island for awhile. He knew Manic and Sonia were probably still eating. With any luck thought, he'd run into Sonic or someone. "Beautiful day to hunt." he said to himself. As he flew down he honed his senses to pick up anything of value in price or of power. Oh how he loved this.

Meanwhile in space a silhouetted being sits at a contol panel of sorts. "Namdam. Plot course for next planet on screen!" A dark grave chilling voice called. "Yes, master." The screen flashes and the planet Mobius shows. "Hm...nice area, bad luck to them." He said.

Kayonis had picked up something and was seen digging in a deep gorge. "Alright!" He said as he examined this gem. He knew it had power of some sort, but it wasn't a chaos emerald nor was it a super emerald. "Wonder what this is?" He questioned himself and put it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:21 am
In a cave somewhere in the woods, Hunter's radar went off.
"What? someone dug it up?"He said as he ran toward the area where the Gem was dug up."I Buried it there to hide it from Eggman!"He said, still running toward the area.

That's all I got for now. I'm trying to tie it in well with your part of this.  

deactivated3

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 am
Manic and Sonia had finished their breakfast and walked out just as Kayonis landed in there front yard. "Yo Kayonis!" Called Manic. "Hi, Kayonis!" Sonia said and waved. "Hey guys, What's up?" He said. "Not a thing man, I just got lectured about manners due to SOMEone!" He said looking towards Sonia who wasn't paying much attention. "So, Kayonis, what brings you here?" Manic questioned.

"Come on guys, let's go to the old freedom fighters hideout. I'll show you there." Kayonis said. "Um...Kayonis, do you think you could carry me. I've never flown before." Sonia said. Kayonis looked at here a moment. "Ok...I guess." He said and picked her up in his arms. "Don't get cooties from her." Manic teased. "I'll show you cooties Manic Hedgehog!" She yelled jumping out of Kayonis's arms and running after the taunting brother. "Man, they're lucky to be siblings." He said. Sometimes he really hated being the only child. He took to the air and a thought occured to him. He had held the princess in his arms, even if it was only a second. He could never admit it, but he kinda liked her. Kinda! He started flying towards Knothole.

"As usual, Kayonis brings up the rear!" Manic called like an announcer. "Only because speed isn't my specialty, it's power!" Kayonis yelled. "Yeah yeah come on!" Manic said before he and Sonia entered the stump leading to Knothole. Kayonis follwed suit.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff