Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Fear that which you dont understand.....

Plot

Gaia, such an amazing world we Gaians live in. So wonderful to live in a world were we can express ourselves and meet others that are like us. This world seems so peaceful with the cities that Gaians have made their home in. From the sandy white beaches of Gambino, to the old cobble stone streets of Durem, with the homely feel of Barton, and the mechanical look of Aekea; this is what the Gaians call these major cities ‘Home’. Every day more and more people join the population of Gaia while others soon leave Gaia to go to a far off place they call a ‘Real World’. Ah, what a wonderful world we live in. There are times when these cities get together to have a little fun, such as a little summer water balloon fights or out trick-or-treating. They could even be walking around and singing Christmas carols.

Yet, the world of Gaia is not what we thought to be a perfect world. Oh no, it is not what a world you expect for it to be. You see, crime rates in all of these cities have been going up and down every single day. With all of these evil Gaians spamming, scamming, and hacking all of the other innocent Gaians every single day at anytime, there can never be a day full of peace. Along with those crimes, the Thread Spirits have been dying and turning at a faster rate. “What are Thread Spirits?” those who are new to Gaia may ask. Well, picture a glowing orb about the size of a basketball that floats around almost throughout all parts of the cities. These are the Thread Spirits. Each one of these spirits has a specific color that show what forum they go under, such as Roleplaying, Chatterbox, Gaia exchange, and so on. Gaians may walk up to these spirits and talk to them, learn about new information, or even add more information to them. Each spirit carries information for a single thread. With the vast amounts of threads flowing through Gaia every day, you think that the Thread-Spirit population will overflow all the cities. Well, you are wrong my fellow Gaian. You see, with a creation of a new Thread Spirit, about three other Thread Spirits die, get abandon, or even spammed. When this happen to these spirits, they often go to the afterlife for Thread Spirits where they share with each other the information they had gather since they were created. Though, this doesn’t happen to every single Thread Spirit that dies. There are times when these humble spirits turn into monsters that are out for revenge on the Gaians for doing this to them. This doesn’t happen that often for them to turn out like this but, now the chances for them turning like this are increasing as more and more turn into monsters. Instead of being called ‘Thread Spirits’ they are now called ‘Nothings’.

Yet, how is it possible that these monsters have yet to kill all of us Gaians. Well, that is simple. During the midst of the night or anytime of the day, the heroes of Gaia are out to stop and send these monsters to their proper place, the afterlife for Thread Spirits. Though, when you have heroes, you also get villains that are out to create mass destruction in the cities, try to take over Gaia, and control all of us Gaians. These villains have also been recruiting the Nothings to work for them and help create more havoc. So, what will happen to the peaceful world that you thought was so wonderful with all of this? Well, you’ll just have to stay and watch or maybe you might become part of it.

~Special thanks you TillxGone aka greatest chick ever l0l
Settings

Barton Town

Forums:
Almost like a virtual reality simulator. Gaian's go here and become whoever they want to be and do basically whatever they can think of. A dream world some would say. This is where Threads are generally created and this is where they first came from. Threads stopped being kept here and were let out a long time ago.

Art Arena:
This is a giant roman arena type structure that seats over 40,000 Gaians. All sorts of things are displayed here to be rated and the highest rating gets various prizes. Modeling contests, contests and featured homes are all part of this arena. Equally as busy as the Forums, the Art Arena attracts many.

Train Station:
Nothing much to say here. Get on the train if you want to get somewhere fast.

Shopping:
Barton Boutique, a small business owned by a man and his talking cat, and the Jewelry Store, or all you gaians who like to show just how much money they have in their pockets...or where ever you keep your money.

Towns/Barton South:
This is where most Gaians live, just south of Barton Town away from the hussel and bussel of the big city and all the loud noises and such. Anything can happen here.

Barton Cliffs:
A ways North-West of Barton. Home to a huge crater just on the shore.

Barton Treanch:
West of Barton South/Towns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Durem

Tattoo Parlor:
Durems are some of the ruffer Gaians who take on a tougher life, full body tattoos and peircing in the wierdest places over heared of. Come here if you like such things.

Salon Durem:
Durem happens to be the home of the greated hair stylist in all of Gaia. Salon Durem is very popular for its fantastic but sometimes wacky hair styles.

Durem Depot:
Home to the clothes that represent the unique style of Gaians that hang out in Durem

Durem Graveyard:
Just west of Durem. This is where the dead Gaians are burried...I guess.

Durem Reclamation Hub:
Just north of Durem Reclamation Facility

Durem Caves:
North of Durem Reclamation Hub

Aekea

Car Shop:
Always dreamed about hot girls and tricked out cars. Well Aekea his home to the place where you can trick out your car, you'll have to go find the hot girls yourself however. The Car Shop sells a huge selection of items to trick out you car our your high class UFO.

Housing Commission & Faktori
These two places help each other out. Commission sells you the house and the robots at Faktori sell you the furniture and other things to fix up your home for the next big block party.

Crate & Apparel
Gaians of Aekea find their wacky, tacky wear here. Ran by a cool guy named Liam, he's all about the ladies and probably gives discounts just for being hot.

Isle De Gambino

Marketplace:
A huge circular building where Gaians from all over come to sell the things that they dont want or either dont use anymore for a pretty penny. (getting really lazy!)

Gold Mountian:
The home of gambling and high stakes, as long as you got a few coins in your pocket you can buy a few tokens to play a few games. Slots are fof the Gaians who beleive they have all the luck in thr world, just pull the lever and wish for the best. Cards is a little less on the side of complete luck; the famous game of 21, use your wits and play your cards right. Earning a good amout of winning you can turn them into tickets to trade for many fabulous prizes.

Bank of Gambino:
Where all Gaians keep their loads of gold and where trades are held between Gaians. Sometimes they are donations to guild or less wealthy Gaians or trade a few items for one great one.

Gambino Outfitters:
The beach life of Gaian's living in Gambino calls for cool beach clothes and lightweight threads so that you dont get a heat stroke. Visit Gambino Outfitters for the things mention...well not heat strokes of course.

Gambino Hat Store:
Gambino is home to the hottest place to get some of the coolest hats. Wether your looking for a stylish hat to impress your friends or an ugly mask to scare people at the costume party, this is the place to go.

Fishing

Bassken Lake:
Home to those who love to fish, big game swims here and its the most popular place to fish.(yes i'm getting lazy)

Durem Reclamation Facility:
East of Durem

Port of Gambino:
South of Gambino

G-Corp:
East of Bass'ken Lake

Great Wall Of Gambino:
West of Bass'ken Lake

Von Helsing Manor:
Home to the Von Helsing sisters and supposedly Count Dracula himself. Dont get to close or you may never get away.

[+]Plot/Settings
[+]Rules
[+]Character Skeletions
[+]Accepted Characters
[+]Gaia News

....namely me.

~B of The ABC.....Crackbaby73~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Rules
1.)Respect me and the other guild members.
2.)If I say something just listen. Things work easier that way.
3.)No freaking chat speak. I hate that crap. Spell damnit! Messing up in spelling is fine, we all make mistakes(especially me)
4.)Send Profiles to me but dont put a burning_eyes anywhere in there. Put a Mr.Green somewhere. Title the pm "Thread-Man is boss"
5.)Obey the rules!
6.)Dont God mode(powerplay) and only kill other rpers with their approval first.
7.)Dont be blowing up large parts of gaia!

[x]Plot/Settings
[+]Rules
[+]Character Skeletons
[+]Accepted Profiles
[+]Gaia News

....namely me.

User Image

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Skeletons

Alter egos are optional. You can be an all day hero if you want to be. You dont have to have a partner if you dont want one. In Hero and Villian bios you should include how they obtained their powers, wether through genetic experimentation, radiation, natural genetic mutation, ect. Please include their day job if any.

The color you post in when you are not hero/villian form must be different from you hero/villian form so to make it easy for people to tell who you are being.

[align=center][u]Heroes[/u]

[b]My name is[/b]
[i](Character name)[/i]
[b]But I am also known as the great[/b]
[i][color=post color](Hero Name.)[/color][/i]
[b]I am a[/b] [i](Age)[/i] [b]year old[/b] [i](Gender)[/i]
[b]My fantastical ability is[/b]
[i](powers)[/i]
[b]I work along side[/b]
[i](partner. optional)[/i]
[b]I can be[/b]
[i](personality)[/i]
[b]When people ask about me I tell them[/b]
[i](Bio)[/i]
[b]When I walk in this song plays[/b]
(Theme song[url please])
[b]You may also want to know[/b]
[i](Other)[/i]
[b]This is what I see in the mirror[/b]
(appearance. Pic or Tektek)
[b]The Great me[/b]
(Hero appearance. Pic or Tektek.)

[b]I am controlled by[/b] [i](gaia name)[/i][/align]

[align=center][u]Villians[/u]

[b]My name is[/b]
[i](Character name)[/i]
[b]But I am also known as the feared[/b]
[i][color=post color](Villian Name.)[/color][/i]
[b]My fantastical ability is[/b]
[i](powers)[/i]
[b]I work along side[/b]
[i](partner. optional)[/i]
[b]I can be[/b]
[i](personality)[/i]
[i](Bio)[/i]
[b]When I walk in this song plays[/b]
(Theme song[url please])
[i](Other)[/i]
(appearance. Pic or Tektek)
[b]The Fearsome me[/b]
(Villian appearance. Pic or Tektek)

[b]I am controlled by[/b] [i](gaia name)[/i][/align]

[align=center][u]Civilians[/u]

[b]My name is[/b]
[i](Character name)[/i]
[b]I am an all important[/b]
[i](job)[/i]
[b]I can be[/b]
[i](personality)[/i]
[i](Bio)[/i]
[i](Other)[/i]
(appearance. Can use Tektek if you want.)

[i]I am controlled by[/i] [b](gaia name)[/b][/align]

[x]Plot/Settings
[x]Rules
[+]Character Skeletons
[+]Accepted Profiles
[+]Gaia News

....namely me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Accepted Characters

Heroes

My name is
Edoardo Romanos
But I am also known as the great
Thread-Man
I am a 19 year old Male
My fantastical ability is
I can control, generate and absorb ice by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and use it any way I see fit. I can change my whole body into solid ice which is alot stronger than normal ice. When I am like this I can be broken into peices but I simply form myself back together. I create all sort of items on demand with my powers and use them to the best of my abilities. My favorite item is a doulbe sided lance and my second favorite and most useful is a iceboard I use to get around more quickly. I can completely change the temperature of a closed in space and with concentration I can actually freeze the blood of people; never have I done this before on a living being. I can detect heat with my thermal-vision making it easier to find people in darkness. With enhanced agility I'm extra fast and surprisingly flexible, taking on my ice form I have enhanced strenght and durability as well. I've noticed that I have the seemingly useless ability to change my hair color from one color to another at any given moment.
I work along side
N/A
I can be
Quiet, calm, thoughtful and sometimes stubborn. I'm generally cocky of my abilities and a little reckless at times but I'm loyal to my friends and the people I protect. I never back down from a challenge and I'm ready to risk my life for what I beleive in. I'm rarely in a bad mood but I'm not openly chippy to everybody I see, I may seem mellow and a bit lazy from time to time. I can be very flirty at times and will sometimes do things out of my own way for a pretty face or just for a female in general. I sit around thinking alot, things that have happened to me, things that I think will happen to me. I dont like feeling like I'm not in control of any situation I get in. I dont beleive in fate and I feel threatened by fortune tellers and people of that nature. Witty comments aren't my bread and butter but I try and I like to say funny things about given situations.
When people ask about me I tell them
I am a half Greek half Italian who moved here after both my mother and father died and a freak accident while sailing out on a boat one day when I was but eight years of age. I lived with my uncle, Nathan Romanos, in Durem living out a pretty normal life..normal until my eighteenth birthday when I happened across a strange glowing crystal at the bottom of Bassken Lake. I took the crystal and put it in my pocket for safety as I returned home with my friends. Messing around alot I fell over and landed on the leg that contained the crystal in its pocket. The crystal shattered, some of the shards broke my skin and then melted into an ice cold liquid and entered my blood stream. My body went cold, way below average body temperature; I was rushed to the doctor by my friends and the doctors reported that I most likely wasn't going to survive because my body temperature had reached -20 F, they were surprised that I was even still alive. Amazingly, after a few days, I was as good as new; my uncle came to see me and I was sitting up in the bed craving for a Toblerone bar. A day after my recovery they let me out of the hospital and I thought that I was going to go back to my normal life but I was seriously wrong, I noticed that when I was breathing I could see the air and my vision constantly slipped in and out of thermal. The past year I have been training my new found powers to freeze moisture and going to school simultaneously. Going to college at Grunny University to be a journalist I, Eddy as people have started to call me, work at Gaia Action 9 News as an assistant and camer man to Lauren R. Richmond. I took on this job to help me gain some news room experiance and learn from a real newscaster. I currently live in an apartment in Barton Town, I just make rent money every month by the skin on my teeth even with my job at Gaia Action 9 News. For a long time I thought for sure that Ms. Richmond would ask for a new assistant since my Thread-Man work had me constantly disappearing without notice but it's almost like she doesn't even noticed that I'm gone half of the time, I just assume she's very busy with things in her personal life.
When I walk in this song plays
Session - Linkin Park
You may also want to know
I love Chinese food and Toblerone bars. I hate public appearances and generally stay out of the spot light. I can Often be heared listening to Techno. To further hide that I am Thread-Man I pretend to know nothing of skateboarding or snowboarding. I rollerskate like an expert.
This is what I see in the mirror
User Image
The Great me
User Image

I am controlled by Crackbaby73

My name is
Lauren R. Richmond
Posting-Woman
I am a Twenty-Three year old Lady
Well, I don’t want to brag about my powers but for starters, I have the ability to sprout pixie wings out of my back. I’m able to fly at a rapidly fast speed when I’m out at night and seeing if there are any Nothings or Villains running about. Yes, I know flying is a common base ability for heroes but, hey, if I got it then I might as well use it. Night Vision, oh yes I have it. Yeah, I know there’s such thing as ‘Night Vision’ goggles but, like I said, I use it because I have it. I seem to have a cat-like ability as there are times when I rather run quickly across rooftops, walls, and so on and jump from high places. I also have the flexibility of a cat, meaning that I can bend easily. Quick reflexes, I have but that doesn’t mean that I can dodge ten speeding bullets and make it out alive, I might be hit in the arm or leg or maybe I might turn out dead in the end. No, I don’t have any abilities that have to do with using magic but, I do have my sonic wave screams. It’s sort of like the high pitch screaming that may make the ground under you shake and crack a little. Is that all that I have? Umm, well, I believe that is all. Oh wait for it…wait for it. Yes! I believe I have another ability to tell you. I have super hearing. Oh yeah, you heard me. Super hearing, which means I can hear something from far away. Yes, I believe those are all of my abilities. The rest of it goes to my handy dandy Posting Sword, my one and only prized weapon when fighting Nothings and the Villains of Gaia. It’s able to cut through a majority of matter but, not everything. For example, it can’t cut through diamonds but, it sure can cut through steel with such an ease.

Oh wait! I also have this really cool trick. I can do the 'Quick change'! Meaning that I can change into my super hero clothing in an instant. Either by spinning quick or running off somewhere and coming back in no more then three seconds with my outfit on. Amazing, no?

I work along side
No one at the moment. I am saving Gaians on my own for now.
I can be
Very melodramatic I can be from time to time. I'm also a bit emotional when it comes to my job as it is my life being a news reporter. There are some people that can tolerate with almost everything and everyone. I'm not one of them. I will and shall tolerate a majority but, when one really gets on my nerves and really pushes far out of lines, I will lash out at the person and almost anyone and anything around me. I believe in decent common courtesy and give it to almost everyone I meet. I would like to be shown the same amount of courtesy I give to you given back to me by you. If one were to be rude with me when I was ever so courtliest towards them, then we’re going to be having a problem. I’m almost always in a decent mood but, please be careful when you see me in the morning. For you see, I am not really a morning person until I get my morning Frappucino. If I don’t get it, I will and shall be in a horrible mood and will be ranting and going through several emotions at the same time. I like to be honest to people and don’t really like lying much but, I will lie when the time is needed. I may offer my time to listen to anyone in need of someone to talk to but, please know that I might be listening to my cell phone instead of listening to you. Yet, I shall try to listen to water you may say. There are times when I like being sarcastic and may take a chance with a play of words. It’s a way for me to amuse myself and a few others around me.
With a father, a mother, a younger sister, and me, that makes me coming from a family of four. My father is a robotics engineer working at G-Corp. while my mother is mostly a stay at home mom. We all lived in my home town of Durem in a nice and quaint two story home. I’d live through a pretty decent childhood that my parents wanted me to have. I made friends, made preferable grades, and was pretty satisfied with it all. Though, my younger sister, Suzy, wasn’t always the perfect little angel my parents thought she would be. Oh no, she would soon turn into some little demon seed to me when my parents aren’t looking. Though, it’s a common sibling thing and I didn’t give her the sheer joy of annoying me. Though, aside from that, we do get along in a sensible way.

Living through my teen years was something quite eventful. My friends and I started to have a contest on who can dress up the best to a theme we would pick out from a hat. I had a decent amount of clothes and items to us. Though, the winner would always be this one girl in my group of friends whose father can work the Gaia exchange and can practically get her anything she desires. Though, it wasn’t about winning for us all and we all enjoyed the fun we had.

Soon, I had graduate from high school and went to Durem University. I was going for a major in journalism and sociology but, I soon found myself talking a year of human metamorphosis. We were working on a project by trying to find a way to surgically add any of the animal D.N.A to Gaians that were willing to pay for this to be done to their bodies to make them part Coco or Kiki and so on. Sadly, no one wanted to try the operation and I soon found myself volunteering for it. It was simple, they were going to add Coco D.N.A into me and hope that I gain some of a Coco’s likeness. Though, during the operation, someone ended up pouring D.N.A from a Pixie and D.N.A from a Spirit Falcon along with the Coco D.N.A. No one was aware of this along with me as the operation soon went on. The next week, they tested my body if there was a difference in it. Sadly, there were hardly any differences in me physically and mentally. They soon drop the project, filed everything away, and just wanted to forget about it.

Though, I couldn’t forget about it as it was my body they had experimented on. I tested myself almost every day for the past week after they had dropped the project but, I found no change in me. A month or two after the drop of the project I was walking to H&R Wesley to purchase something when I saw a fellow Gaian in need of help as they were cornered by a Nothing. I knew I couldn’t do anything but, I wanted to help. So, I sprang forward to attack the Nothing. Bad idea it was as it was three times my size and is easily stronger then me. So, when I was charging at the Nothing, it just took one swipe and threw me far back. Yet, I didn’t up as I had this feeling in me to help the Gaian that was in need to help. I soon felt something in me. It felt like pain as something was poking out of my back and was pushing against the back of my shirt. Falling down to my knees, I was holding onto my head while whatever was poking out soon rips through the back of my shirt and was finally free. A scream I let out but, it wasn’t any scream. It was a scream that made the ground under me shake. The pain soon subsided as I look at my back to see white wings poking out. It was shocking to me as I was staring at the wings until the cry of help from the Gaian broke my shock state.

It all was like a fast yet slow motion movie as I felt I could see myself gliding at a quick speed toward the Nothing and letting out a loud sonic scream at it. The scream seems to have worked as the Nothing soon fell apart and the Thread Spirit that was inside it floated up to the sky. I watched as the spirit floated up when I should had checked if the Gaian was alright. Though, when I looked I saw that the Gaian had disappeared but, in the Gaian’s place was a silver rapier. The wings on my back soon sunk back inside me was I picked it up and wanted to find the Gaian to return it to but, there was no one around and there was a note attach to the handle of the rapier. ‘Keep this as you’ll need it in the future.’ Was what the note said. I didn’t understand what that meant but, I kept the rapier as I continued my trip to H&R Wesley and, boy, was it hard to think of a good lie to Edmund when he saw the back of my shirt was ripped. Though, during the time while I was getting myself a new shirt, I was wondering about the conflict between the Nothing and I. I soon found it as a calling for me to help other Gaians from Nothing attacks and maybe a calling to bring justice into the world of Gaia.

I soon graduated with my degree and my majors in journalism and sociology. Then, Gaia 9 Action News had an opening for a news reporter and I came in to take the job. Though, I soon started to hate my job a little as it required me to wake up early in the morning. They had assigned me this college student, Eddy is what a few people call him, to be as my camera man and assistant. I guess he needs some newsroom experience as he was taking a class in journalism and might become a news reporter after he graduates. He seems like a nice young fellow. I just hope he doesn’t forget my morning frappacino as I will treat him like garbage the rest of the day but, I think he’ll remember. Though, something about him makes me wonder a little. I’m not sure, but I have a feeling he might be hiding something from everyone.

Boston by Augustana
Well, wouldn't you like to know? I guess, I can tell you something else about me.
I like comparing my height to almost everyone around me.

User Image
^ When I'm on the job as news reporter for Gaia 9 Action News^

User Image
^ After work ^
The Great me

User Image

I am controlled by
TillxGone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Villians

My name is
Justin Bell
But I am also known as the feared
Frostfire
I am a 17 year old Male
control over fire and ice, flight, exceptional agility, exceptional skill with swords
I work along side
(partner. optional)
I can be
Sadistic, anti-social, quiet, filled with hatred, and angry.
I was born in Gaia, and have lived here all my life. I have always hated people, finding them annoying and useless. I was born with the ability to fly, and was taught how to use two swords. Because of my flight, I was experimented and studied, increasing my hatred of people. Unfortunately for those who studied me, their experiments gave me abilities above and beyond what they expected, and I killed them. I have been alone and angry ever since. Whenever and wherever I reveal myself, people die, buildings fall, and general chaos is created.
Iron-Ensiferum
I also hate the Nothings.
User Image
The Fearsome me
User Image

I am controlled by The Lord of Pestilence

My name is
May Gunthrey
But I am also known as the feared
Malice-Tide
I am a 17 year old Female
controlling water and hiding in shadows.
I work along side
no one.
I can be
seductive, witty, and sarcastic. I'm not exactly a bad guy, but as I just do things for my own end I usually get thrust in this category. I'm easily persuaded to do something if the ends justify the means. I believe in a strategic offense mixed with a sporadic defense; it keeps the people that are not on my side on their toes.
what they want to hear. The story changes according to the ends I need.

Really, though, I come from a simple middle class family in Barton. My parents were always able to get by honestly, and were among the most well-known caretakers of people just coming into the town. We had strangers knock on our door sometimes and offer us things, but they always declined, saying they didn't need it. Usually those people got referred to the southern part of Barton towards the newest housing so the newbies could have a chance at their own items. It was a nice living. My brother, Sean, and I would play near the cliffs of Barton in the high grass without a care in the world. Sometimes the waves would turn up higher than usual when I came there, or so my friends said when we took them as well.

Then all of that changed. It turns out we owned the most wanted property in almost all of Barton. It had been passed through our family for generations, but that wasn't really taken into account. The Gambinos heard of our recent fortune, and offered us very many things to get the property. When my parents consistently refused, our land was seized in some strange loophole operation and we were thrust out of our house with trespassing charges. I thought of a place where we wouldn't be persecuted--and it happened to be the cliffs. In my rage and fury, the waves almost licked the tops of the cliffs. I didn't know how to stop being so angry, and the waves kept getting higher and higher...

Suddenly, I found myself alone washed up on the shores of the Isle de Gambino. I had no idea what had happened to my parents and brother, and I kept calling them until a local took my into a hutlike shack on the shore to recuperate. Ever since then I have been plotting to seize what was rightfully mine. First and foremost, I want my family back. By whatever means necessary. And the easiest way is through the Nothings who want the same revenge.

Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
(Other)
User Image
The Fearsome me
User Image

Heroes

My name is
Antonio Vincena
Shammru of the Dark
I am a 21 year old Male
I have the ability to blend in with shadows becoming invisible unless a large amount of light is shined upon me. I use the shadows to encase my foes blinding them and hopefully restraining them but it does not work every time as some are strong enough to fight back. I can morph the shadows to my while and can even give them physical features making them solid. By doing this I can make weapons out of them but being solid means they can still break.
I work along side
No one I have and always will work alone.
I can be
Dark, Uncaring, Strong-Headed.
My life is nothing compared to others and is of no need to be spoken about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI
N/A
User Image
The Great me
User Image

I am controlled by Shammru Shade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Civilians

[x]Plot/Settings
[x]Rules
[x]Character Skeletons
[+]Accepted Profiles
[+]Gaia News

....namely me.

User Image

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Thread News
Ok. So...we're open finally.
Hurrays!!

[x]Plot/Settings
[x]Rules
[x]Character Skeletons
[x]Accepted Characters
[+]Thread News

....namely me.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:05 pm
User Image

Breaking News here on Gaia!

User Image

You’re on in ten minutes, Ms. Richmond,” said an informer to a woman, who was sipping away at her ice mocha frappucino. “Yes, I know, I’ll be out soon,” she said while crossing her left leg over her right while leaning back in the chair she was sitting on, which was just a wooden chair with very long legs. Her crimson eyes were looking down and reading the news script the station had given her. The makeup artist, who was powdering Lauren’s face, took a few steps back to look at the work they had down and let out a sigh of relief that they had done another job well done. “Ok Ms. Richmond, I’m done working on you,” she said while putting down the powder applicator. “You are?” Lauren asked without looking up from the news script but she then placed the script down on the makeup vanity before looking up and into the mirror. The makeup artist, whose name is Janice, had done a flawless job as Lauren saw her face glowing in the mirror with such perfection. “Lovely job, Janice,” Lauren said while putting on her Romani Glasses,” Thank you for spending your time doing my makeup for me.” “You’re welcome, Ms. Richmond,” Janice said while taking a small bow as if she was on a stage. “Ms. Richmond, you’re on in five,” a voice said into Lauren’s ear piece, the voice of the informer from before. Lauren adjusted her red headset on her head and aligned the microphone wire before speaking into it. “I’m on my way,” she said into the microphone before standing up from her seat and picking up her news script and placing them inside her charcoal colored notebook. “Duty calls,” Lauren said to Janice before walking out for the makeup room. “As always, break a leg out there,” Janice said while giving Lauren a small wave. “I might break someone’s leg or two,” Lauren said, taking the chance to use a play of words,” Bye.

Ms. Richmond we need you on set soon,” the voice of the informer said into her ear piece with an urgent tone. “On my way,” Lauren said while starting up a quick run before making a small jump in the air and let the wings of her Demonic anklets, the ones on surrounding both her ankles and upper arms, do the rest as she was soon gliding towards the news room.

Ms. Rich-“the informer started to say.
I know, I’m on my way,” Lauren interrupted him as she made a quick turn and glided into the news room,” I’m here. I’m here.” She was still floating just a few inches above the ground as she flew over to her seat at the news table. When she had reached her seat, the Demonic wings then let her down gently so she may take her seat. “Ready,” she said to them while giving the news team and crew the thumbs up. “Alright, everyone, we’re going on air soon!” said the head informer as he made hand signals to everyone as they were readying the lights, cameras, and sound. Lauren laid out her news script out in front of her while the crew was finishing the last few adjustments. “Alright everyone, we’re on in five…four…three…!” the head informer said then mouthed “Two…one, Action!” and made hand gestures for a box in Lauren’s point of view turn on to show in red ‘On Air’.

Live on Gaia Action 9 News, I’m Lauren R. Richmond and I’m here to bring you tonight’s news,” she said in a composed voice while looking directly to all of the cameras in front of her, her eyes looked calm while her face was well composed and had no sign of self doubt. “On the top of our news today, the August Monthly Collectibles will be here on August eighth, three days or so from now. So, those who already have purchased the sealed letters, get ready to open them soon. For those who have yet to buy one, I suggest buying them soon,” she said.

In other news, we say good bye to the Reject Olympics and congratulate team Barton for winning the gold. The ending ceremony had taken place on July twenty-fifth as trophies and medals were handed out. We have a video clip of the ending ceremony,” she said while a clip of the ending ceremony played. After the clip had ended Lauren said,” In other news, no signs of Nothings or Villains in Gaia tonight… Wait... holds on for a second,” she paused while pressing up her right left hand against her headset while nodding a little,” Breaking news, a group of ten or so Nothings have been spotted creating havoc in Durem. We have news that they had set a few buildings and cars on fire while terrorizing the Gaians.” A ping of concern went on Lauren’s face as she knew that she had to get out of the news station soon. Gaia needed her to be Posting-Woman tonight. “Local authorities are doing their best to keep the Nothings from attacking anymore Gaians,” she said while looking up at the camera again. “We’re going to have a commercial break and after it I now leave you, the view audience, to Cindy Donovinh, who has this week’s bulletin and a news report on other current issues. Later on this hour we also have an interview with the Angelic Imp Boy, Sports, and today’s highest and lowest marketplace prices,” Lauren said in a rather quick matter,” I’m Lauren R. Richmond and I’ll be signing out now.
After she had said that the head informer then signaled for the crew to switch to commercial break. “I need to go now,” Lauren said to the informer before sitting up and making a small fast walk towards the door. Once in the hall way, she then looked around before making a made dash towards the stairwell. “I hope the authorities didn’t get rid of those Nothings before I get my hands on them,” she said in a heave while pushing opening the stairwell door and climbed up several fleets of stairs before she made it to the last step and pushed open the door that was at the top, on the other side of the door was the rooftop of the news station. The night was dark and filled with stars while there was a warm late summer night’s breeze passing by.

Time for my quick change,” Lauren said as the door closed behind her. In one quick movement, the news reporter then spun into a quick circle as a small tornado of colors went around her. It was a blur as she spun as her clothes soon changed. Out of her news reporter clothes and into her alter ego outfit as she spun. Then, in a split second, she instantly stops to reveal that she was wearing black and white attire. There was a Zorro’s mask on her face, covering her true identity, while white pixie wings sprouted out of her back and unfurled themselves. “Come my Posting-Sword,” she said quietly while holding out her right hand. Flying through the air, faster then the speed of sound, a silver rapier flew and stopped right before her. Posting-Woman took hold of it and tied it on the side of her waist. “Now, the city of Durem awaits,” she said while running quickly towards the edge of the roof before jumping up and into the air. Her pixie wings soon started to flap as she flew towards the direction where the Nothings were.

User Image

I'm Lauren R. Richmond of Gaia Action 9 News signing out!

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 pm

An deeply red haired boy leaned slightly against his camera, thumbs in his pockets, chewing a peice of gum while listening to the hussle and bussle that was the Gaia Action 9 News news room. He had been told to get the camera ready for they were going to be on in fifteen minutes and thats exactly what he did. A little chrome robot, B2EZ, that followed Eddy everywhere he went began to change shape and morphed into a standing camera, a slot opened in the side and Eddy inserted a film roll into it and closes it up afterwhich B2EZ aimed itself at the newscaster plateform and gave Eddy a light beep telling him that it had already lined up and Eddy didn't need to worry about it "Great job B2. Now we've just got to wait on Ms. Richmond." He said as he looked at his watch and shook his head lightly noticing that it was 8 minutes until air time now.

That was about 5 minutes ago, Eddy had now walked over to a chair and was playing snake on his cellphone as the whole set waited on Ms. Richmond who seemed to be running unusually late today. Having left B2EZ by himself on another side of the room it was beeping lightly out of being uncomfortable around all these people and not having Eddy around and slowly the beeping began to increase in volume until finally it ticked somebody off "Mr. Romanos! Please tell you're machine to quiet down!" This was comming from the head informer. Eddy looked up and sighed lightly before rushing to B2 making it calm down almost immediantly and just as the beeping stopped Eddy heared Ms.Richmond speak as she entered the room.

Getting behind B2 and angling it a little bit more making sure that he was aligned correctly and could get a good shot he waited for the head informer to finish counting down then he pressed a small button on the side and B2's eyes changed red along with the 'On Air' sign. A view screen flipped out on the side and flickered to life as B2 started to film.

As soon as Ms. Richmond made an annoucement about the ten Nothing terrorizing Durem Eddy looked up from B2's panel and bit his lip lightly. He had to go, they needed his help, but how? He couldn't just stop recording and leave, not only would this ruin the live broadcast but he would likely get told not to return and he'd have to find another place to get his field experiance. Rubbing the back of his neck he gave a very light sigh of releif when it was said that they would be taking a commercial break. Switching off B2EZ and waiting for it to morph back into its normal form Eddy walked out of the news room and into the hall where he walked down a few doors before entering an empy room with a window.

B2 knew what was going on and it popped open revealing Eddy's Thread-Man outfit which he kept inside of B2EZ at all times in case of emergancy. Reaching in and pulling out the black Glamrock pants he slide them on before pulling the black sweater of his head and then the Aquamarine Upside Down shirt over that. Slipping on his black GetaGRIP gloves he fastened his LAWL and Order belt around his waist which had a G buckle attatched to it. Walking to the window Eddy slid it open and put his HIPster Blue tint goggles on "B2, go to the normal abandoned factory and await my return." He said holding a hand out and a sheet of ice was created on the window seal and then began to expand outward. Eddy, who was now Thread-Man, hopped onto the ice and began to slide across it in the direction of the Nothings before noticing his hair color and quickly changed it black.

....namely me.

Passive Mode
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:52 pm
A blue-haired boy, standing on a building in Durem, just shakes his head as the Nothings ravage the city. Why were these things ever created? They're useless. Oh well, time to go to work. Maybe I'll find one of those heroes everyone's so escited about The boy, Justin, takes a deep breath and draws both of his swords, igniting one on fire and allowing frost to surround the other. Justin picks his target and leaps from the building, soaring towards the nearest creature. He just cuts the thing in two, turning with his swing to send a gout of flame at another one coming towards him. He hears a group of policemen shout in joy for his help, so Justin turns towards them and lights the gas tanks of their cruisers on fire. Chuckling as the cars explode, Justin turns back to the Nothings. "Where are you Heroes? Taking too long? Or are you really going to let a Villain save the day? Hmph." Justin laughs again, cutting another fool Nothing that rushes him. That's three, with just seven to go. Too bad they're not all in the same place. Time to go hunting. Justin walks off, looking for the remaining Nothings and terrorizing the policemen he finds with fire and ice.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image

You Really Don't Know Me.

Faster then the speed of light as Posting-Woman flew through the night. Well, I wouldn’t say that her flying was faster then the speed of light but, it was quite at a rapid speed. The warm night air was rushing against her body as her hair was swishing here and there and covered her vision from time to time. Her pale skin was feeling tingly all over as she flew. She was in the so-called standard super hero flying position, you know like Super Man. She had her arms fully extended out in front of her while her hands were clutched in fists while her legs were straight out and pressed together. She looked like a black and white speeding bullet. Her ears were twitching a little as she was listening in on where the Nothings were. And soon, bingo, she heard where the Nothings were and started to fly in that direction. There was determination in her eyes as she was ready for anything that will come in her way from protecting the peace of her fellow Gaian’s lives.

An explosion she heard Posting-Woman neared her destination as she saw the orange and red flames flow through the air. ‘Nothings are taking this a bit too far,’ she thought and was slowing down her flying speed and was flying lower and lower until she reached the ground. “What’s this?” she asked herself as her feet touched the ground. There was a blue haired boy attacking the Nothings and terrorizing the authorities. She could see that the explosion must have come from this boy as he was using two swords with fire and ice on them. “Whatever this kid is doing is perplexing me,” she said while drawing her Posting-Sword from its sheath and giving the air one quick slice before running toward where all the Nothings and that blue haired boy are.

A screech she heard from one of the Nothings as it sprang forth to land a swipe at her. Its body was pitch black all over and the only color that showed on there were its glowing yellow eyes; the eyes reminded Posting-Woman of a cat’s eyes. The Nothing that was about to grab a hold of her right arm soon met its demise as she quickly turned on her heels and placed a diagonal slice through the Nothing. The blade of her Posting Sword went through the Nothing as if the Nothing was made out of paper. The Nothing soon dissolved into the air as a white orb floated out of its body. “Have fun in the after life oh dear Thread Spirit,” she said to it and was looking as it floated into the night sky before turning and running towards other Nothings.

As she ran towards other Nothings, she was wondering who the blue haired kid was. He didn’t seem like a fellow hero to her as he was terrorizing the local authorities. Maybe he was a villain. Was he a villain that doesn’t like the Nothings? He perplexed her as she sliced through another Nothing and let out one of her sonic screams at another. Either way, she knew that if she would have to stop the boy soon if he continued to attack the authorities. And she better stop him pretty soon before things get anymore drastic.

But, I'm Here To Save The Day.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 pm
Screw around in my territory....

Sliding high into the air, Thread-man looked over the city of Durem and eye'd around looking for the Nothing disturbance in the city. As he looked on he could see flames below and the red and blue flashing lights of the police cars that had arrived on the scene. There was another explosion and Thread-Man bared his teeth before dropping off the side of the sheet of ice he was standing on and freefalling a good half mile before creating and sliding on another iceslide to slow his decent so that he wouldn't hit the ground and die with a splat And thus ends the days of Thread-Man Thread-Man shook his head, jumped from the icesled and created his iceboard, landing on a rooftop and grinding the sided while using his thermo-vision to locate the fires.

Shooting forth wide sprays of ice, Thread-Man quickly doused the threatening flames and putting out the flaming police cars. Doing this little deed he actually stops to assess the level of danger of the situation and noticed two other 'super-naturals' in the area, a boy with blue hair and two swords, one of ice and one of fire; and then a women with wings and a sword as well. Seems I'm a bit late to the party Spinning and flinging his iceboard forward he knocks down a Nothing that was terrorizing a few officers before quickly sprinting over, changing one of his legs into a razor sharp blade of ice and then jumped up into the air and bringing his frozen blade leg down upon the Nothing, stabbing it in the chest area. It screeched and returned to its natural floating white orb form. Pulling his leg up and swinging it around he detached the frozen blade leg and it flew across the air stabbing into another Nothing. This left three to be delt with, he made a mental note of this as his leg formed back from his waist and he stood straight up.

((just realized I'm supposed to be posting in a different color for my Hero. Sorry about that guys...forgot about my own idea. l0l.))

....and you will get iced

"I'm the freezing wind when things get heated. I'm there...and then I'm gone."
Thread-Man,Hero of Gaia.
User Image

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm
The greatest thief...

Rikku, the Queen of all thieves, threw herself onto a bench and panted. She had ran a long way from Barton. Now she wasn't quite sure where she was. The girl had once again, stolen from Barton Boutique, right under Ian's nose. However, that damn cat, Rufus, saw her again and pounce on her as she was walking out, leaving hideous cuts across her chest.

She managed to get him off her, but that didn't stop the damn thing from chasing her. It was only until Rikku jumped over stepping stones to cross a stream that she finally lost him. The thief looked at her prize and wondered if it was all worth it, for now it wouldn't satisfy her hunger. "All that for a freakin' Onigiri?"

Once regaining her breath back, Rikku gobbled up the food she earned and began to walk. It wasn't long till she found herself at Durem. She saw the large clock tower, the Salon, H.R Wesley's shop, Tattoo Parlor and Durem Depot. Oh yeah, Durem Depot. Probably the worst place for a thief to steal from, or the most challenging.

...in all of Gaia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:23 am
Justin laughs as the woman appears, stopping his slaughter for it. Only moments later, his laughter cuts off as he feels the freezing cold presence of another frost-elemental near him. Snarling, Justin hurls his Frostbite Blade straight up into the air and clenches his fist. The last three Nothings get encased in a block of ice. Justin lowers his fist to point it at the three creatures and smiles. "Goodbye, useless freaks." Justin opens his fist and the ice shatters, tearing the Nothings to shreds. Not bothering to see if he killed them completely or returned them to their natural form, Justin turns around and catches his sword as it falls. He looks at the two Heroes near him and sighs. I can't take two at once, not yet. Damn! Oh well. We'll fight another day Heroes. Smiling at his thoughts, Justin puts his Flame Sword onto his back, and his back seems to burst into flame. The fire forms itself into full wings of flame and Justin lifts off. Getting high into the air, Justin looks around and laughs, then points his empty hand in a random direction and lets loose a gout of flame toward Durem Depot, lighting the buiulding on fire, before finally flying away with all his speed.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 am
Screw around in my territory....

Dashing towards another Nothing Thread-Man skids to a stop as all the nothings rise into the air and turn into ice then shatter completely. Thread-Man looks at his hands for a moment What? Powers exploding by themselves now? He shakes his head, he just figured one of the others he some kind of power to form or control ice, and looked to the blue-haired boy who had now flown into the air, flaming wings comming from his back. The thought crossed Thread-Man to stop this boy and ask him if he was a hero or not but this thought quickly passed away from mind as he saw him shoot out a large flow of flames in a direction in which he couldn't see from here. Creating ice and sliding into the air for a view he saw that the fire had been thrown upon the Durem Depot, engulfing the roof of the building in flames and it quickly spread.

Taking immediant action Thread-Man formed his iceboard, slid across a couple rooftops, reaching the depot in no time. Touching down on the ground he turned his body to complete ice, cold enough so that the flames wouldn't instantaneously melt. Dousing flames in his path and shielding himself from direction fire he moves into the Durem Depot, his goal right now was to find civilians and what not and get them out, some had already exited the building before the fire reached towards the ground level. Freezing the walls near the exit and freezing support beams of the building Thread-Man creates a clear path for people to exit through as he runs further into the building. A scream and a yell came "MY STORE! WAIT UNTIL I.." Thread-Man had reached this person, Moira, the owner of the store, and cut off their scentance; he grabbed her "Save that for later. First you want to not be burned alive." He said hearing another scream that came from a dressing room. The door was engulfed in flames, he quickly cooled it down and it crumbled to the floor before a person came tearing out, some of their clothes on fire. Thread-Man grabbed the person, the cold aura around him made the fire slowly reduce to nothing and he sped his way from the building with the two people in his arms.

As soon as he cleared the building he set them down a save distance way, behind police cars who had surrounded the area already. "There you go." He said asd he placed them down on the ground, both of them shivering from the cold "Sorry." He said. Before either of them could say anything he took ot the air by ice and doused the flames of the building, leaving small bits of ice hanging from some parts but nothing too serious and nothing that wouldn't melt away, or could be simply shattered. Nodding his head at his work he stood up there for a little while longer before peering through the night sky to see if that boy was still around.

....and you will get iced

"I'm the freezing wind when things get heated. I'm there...and then I'm gone."
Thread-Man,Hero of Gaia.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Justin flies throughout the night, not stopping for anything. He quickly loses his sense of where he his, which he wanted in the first place. Stopping as dawn approaches, he looks around to see his surroundings and spots a lake. Smiling, Justin lands on the lake by freezing a small portion in the middle. "Perfect. This place will be just fine." Justin raises his hands, dispelling his swords, and surrounds himself in fire and ice. Just before his vision is covered completely, he spots a sign near the lake that says "Bassken Lake" and smiles. The fire and ice spread outward. The lake freezes completely, and the surrounding land turns sere. The ice on the like builds upon itself and grows into a building, several stories high. Not caring about the attention he'll get soon enough, Justin finishes the building, making a front door and windows, then seals the ice to his control alone. Justin lowers his arms, panting, and smiles. Now that other frost-boy won't be able to manipulate this place directly. Justin raises his right hand and heats the air around the lake to something approaching magma. He lowers his arms completely and sighs, stopping for now from exhaustion.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 pm
May fiddled with the waves as if she was bored with it, watching the coast closely. It didn't take too much of her concentration to make a handful of water spiral or lift and flip before her eyes. Her own eyes were bored, but captivating to anyone else as the reflection from the water played on the blue highlights in them. Her hands still moved fluidly, like a geisha in a teahouse. The unpredictable droplets plipped as she released her power over the water. Then she used both of her hands, closed her eyes, and swirled the salty ocean around her. She opened them again inside a watery cocoon that manipulated the sunlight on her body. The cocoon stayed there as long as she could hold it, then released in a tumultuous shower. She layed down to rest a bit after pushing her limits. Sleeping softly, she breathed the oceanic air in deeply, theraputicly. The sun made her white skin seem even whiter in the glare.

After a while, she awoke suddenly, finding herself face to face with a Nothing. She started and gasped. The water instantly rose around it and crash into it without her giving that a concious thought. She put her hands over her mouth, and helped the creature up, looking as innocent as she possibly could. It looked extremely confused. Perfect, she thought, and smirked. The information it once held seemed temporarily distorted in its confusion. It looked at her with a certain curiosity, and walked towards her.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff