Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
-->Embarrassing stories.<-- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mozfart

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 am
Everyone has embarrassing stories! That's right.. I want to hear your's! It could be in real life, on some website, or even Gaia itself! So.. spill?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:39 am
In real life;
The most embarrassing story for me in real life would have to be when I was hanging out with my mom at our local mall. My mom turned to me and said, "Man, Abbey! That bra makes your breasts look great~!" So of course.. All the guys around us quickly turned their heads towards us.. It was so embarrassing.. redface

mozfart

Millionaire

bubba gump the shrimp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 pm
In Real Life:
2day i won an award in language arts. my b.f. got an award in llanguadge arts 2. my mom was lik " Ciera go take a picture w/ him so i can show it @ ur wedding!" all of my friends giggled and my bff was really embaressed! redface  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 pm
Real Life: I Lost My Swimming Trunx Boogie Boarding @ The Beach  

dark_munkey

2,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 am

In real life: I was talking to my friend about the guy I liked, but she didn't happen to mention he was standing right behind me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am
2_good_4_u92
In Real Life:
2day i won an award in language arts. my b.f. got an award in llanguadge arts 2. my mom was lik " Ciera go take a picture w/ him so i can show it @ ur wedding!" all of my friends giggled and my bff was really embaressed! redface

An award in language arts? Are you serious? o.o
Edit: Ohhhh... Not for you. Nevermind. It makes sense now.. sweatdrop  

Pailzor
Captain

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm
real;
I wasn't paying attention in like 6th or 7th grade on a feild trip to the movies
and afterward we were all going to the bathroom before we left and I was talking to a friend and just walked into a door, and it was the boys bathroom and all the guys stared at me and laughed at me the whole way back to school ;;>__>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 am
I went in for my first behind the wheel driving lesson, and mom was all over the car taking pictures of me with her cell phone. I threatned to hit her if she didn't back off. XD
-----------------
I was with a new group of friends, and I was drinking some milk at lunch with them, and one guy did something really funny while I was drinking, and the milk went out my nose, so I stood up, and splattered it all over these preps. It was great, in a totally embarassing way. XD

-----------------
I was drinking milk at lunch with the same group, and the girl I hate most at school was being loud and obnoxious, and we are looking at her, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, someone threw a water bottle at her, and it hit her in the head, I spit the milk out on my friend across from me. XD

-------------------
I was tired and not speaking well. We had one of those math work sheets where the problems make an answer to a joke. The joke was:

"What happiened to the penut when he went out at night."
"He was asalted"

And somene didn't get it, so I was trying to say : "You know, like salted peanut,"

But, behold, it came out, "Salted p***s"
Everyone including me cracked up, and I was the butt of blow job jokes for the rest of the year. XD

Renown

Wheezing Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

cruelrule IV

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:38 am
hmmm the most embarresing moment of my life real life:
is when i was at a friends house i was walking down the steps and his skateboard fell out underneath him and went under my foot and it slipped out from under me and i fell man my butt was never that sore before  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:46 am
xD I was thinking about posting a particular one but then I decided not to.

I was at a concert, and I had to pee REALLY bad, so I went off to go to the bathroom. All the bathrooms at the venue were weirdly placed, so I was like, who is going to be in the bathroom while the band is playing? I just walked into a bathroom, which happened to be a mens. There was a guy in there taking a leak, and I just froze. He was like, "Sorry, sweetie, you got the wrong bathroom." I ran out, haha. Not that bad, but I was so embarassed that I walked in on a guy peeing.  

Electric Magic

doodliness

Dapper Autobiographer

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 am
One: I called my teacher mom and everyone laughed at me
Two: I was reading a story in this one class and the word itch came up and it came out b***h
Three: I yelled out p***s while I said I don't like these peanuts  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 am
xD Another time, I was getting some ice cream, and I wanted peanut butter cups in it, but I accidentally said "p***s butter cups". The woman did a double take.  

Electric Magic

deatht420

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:22 pm
hmm i was driving our truck out of a barn but my cousen parked like
/ /
/ / / /
| |=| | lol bad diagram |=| is my truck / / cousens car
and | are barn walls neddles to say i have a huge dent in the side of my truck more than 2 foot deep or when i was drunk i hit my chest like a gorilla and did the george of the jungle call =) and couldent walk so i had to butt scoot to the bathroom all while parents are watching and laughing histaricly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:35 pm

deatht420
barn
drunk

Enough said

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 am
I have too many to count.

Although, nothing really embarrasses me anymore.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff