Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Random ~
Bar Fight Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 am
The rules are simple, try to come up with a way, doesn't matter how creative or not, to kill the person right above you. I'll be the first dummy target for whoever wants to kill me. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 am
One more thing I forgot to say, you can't kill yourself at the end of your post because it ruins the purpose of this fourm.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Midnight_Fox101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 am
i kick u in the nuts you fall over i punch you in the stomach
you throwup and then i shoot you rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:45 pm
I take out a chainsaw and saw you in half then feed your remains to the dogs XD  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm
I beat you to death with your own skull.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 pm
I take a knife and stab you several times then rips your head off and feeds the rest of you to Gluttony.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:20 am
I pull out a jar of scarabs and dump them all on you and then they borrow into your head and you die a painfull death kicking and screaming bloody mary.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm
I lock you in a closet full of man-eatting creatures and sits by the door listening to your pain-filled screams smiling happily.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm
I give the cat a real gun and it shots you up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Gives a monkey a gernade-launcher and a kitten a flame-thrower. "Have fun my sweeties." Laughs crazily as the blow you up and set you on fire.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 pm
Looks like I need to teach some lessons. I strap you to a poll and then I cut your hands, feet, and nose off. Poke out your eyes, and cut you up without causing your body to fal apart and then throw you into public where you hear people say how hidoues you look and what not. I then hand you a revolver which you place to your head and fire a round, which causes alot of pain but dosen't kill you. You go through the same pain as you fire the next five rounds into your head but don't die. I then hand you a blade and you stab yourself through the stomach but you don't die, even from the tremendous blood loss. I then set you on fire but you don't die as you are strapped to another poll in public and burn for the rest of your unatural life, screaming and hollering for me to end your pain but I make yousuffer but not ending your pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Coughing out some soot I smile darkly and knock you unconcious. Then tie you up and set loose Greed, who rapes you over and over again, for three weeks straight causing one major brain-damage and blood-loss. Then I set a pack of rabid dogs into the room and they eat your internal organs. I laugh crazily listening to cries for mercy, showing none what-so-ever. Then I set the room on fire, while the dogs continue to feast on your remains.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 pm
I reappear behind you as the me inside the room turns out to be a pile of paper. "Good one, but you not suppose to allow them a guick release of the pain." I tell you as I force you to eat highly radioactive plasma for the rest of your unnatural life.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 am
I ram a hand through your chest and rip out your heart. I grin crazily and shove it down your throat.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

~ Random ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas