Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
How SkyClan made the Clans (Crystalstar's view) Rough Draft

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyclan's been split!
  Sweet!
  didn't Patchstar make the samething?
  ^no, this one is Crystalstar's view!
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 pm
This is my version of how the clans came to be....i'm not the best writer, but i'll try...enjoy
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I walked with my clan up the gorge and sat in front of the SkyRock for the annual gathering. I walked over and sat by my best friend, Patchpaw, and mother Dreamheart. Leafstar, yowled and looked to the stars. "StarClan, we gather here to share news and keep the treaty of peace."

"Cats of SkyClan, I have news from Starclan." The brown-and-cream she-cat mewed and looked around her clan. "Starclan has asked us to devided into four other clans." Her gaze dropped and shocked mutters echoed around the clearing.

"Why do we have to split?" Patchpaw asked. "Firestar worked so hard to make this clan, but now Starclan wants to destroy it?" Noddes of agree ment, but some didn't move.

"I like the idea!" It was Firestrike that mewed and stepped towards Leafstar.

Before he could continue Leafstar flicted her tail for scilence. "I don't like to lose my clan, but I will not deny Starclan. They have chosen the four leaders." She scanned her clanmates and stopped her gaze on a beautiful she-cat, barely noticable in the pale moonlight. "Moonwish, you can take the cats who hunt well in the dark and make Moonclan. You can make your clan in the darkest part of the forest next to the SnowCap Hills."

Moonwish nodded and walked to the front of the clan. "Snowcloud," She was talking to a white she-cat. "Take those who hunt well in the harsh conditions of Leaf-Bare and live in the Snow-cap place as Snowclan." Snowcloud bowed her head and sat next to Moonwish.

"Fireclan shall be named after Firestar, but Firestrike shall be leader. Take your clan to the fire moore, with cats who can run fast and stand the heat of Leaf-Green." Firestrike didn't nodded, just walked over to the future leaders.

I looked over at Patchpaw, lend over, and whispered. "That cat is as stubborn as a badger that got its fur clawed off." Patchpaw laughed, but stopped when Leafstar glared at us.

Leafstar took a deep breathe and looked at an old brown tom. "Woodfur, take cats who hunt well in the undergrowth and have sharp claws to climb trees. Your clan will be named Woodclan, you will live on the other side of the Snow-cap place and next to the fire moore." Woodfur nodded and slowly made his way to the other cats.

"Cats, those who wish to join Woodclan come and stand next to Woodfur." Few cats headed over; including my mother Dreamheart, Jayfur, Silverears, Wildpaw, and Redeyes. "Cats who choose to join Snowclan, please stand next to Snowcloud." I looked over at Patchpaw and sighed, standing up and touched noses with her.

"Good-bye my friend, we'll see each other at the next gathering." I walked away, Featherpool and her three kits Foxkit, Snowkit, and Stonekit followed behind. My heart sank and I stood next to Snowcloud. Raindrop, Sagepaw, and Cloudpelt were also there.

"Those who would like to join Fireclan come forward," Leafstar's eyes sank as she watched her clan split. I watched as Patchpaw's friend, Rockpaw joined Fireclan. A few other cats joined and only about fifteen cats were left.

"Future Moonclan cats may join Moonwish." Everyone, including Patchpaw stepped forward. I looked out to where Skyclan use to be. Only a few cats remained. Sharpclaw and a few elders. Leafstar nodded and touched noses with the new leaders. "May Starclan guide you paths." Then she walked away, joining Sharpclaw.

"Cats of Snowclan, lets go!" Snowcloud yelled and they headed off towards the Snow-cap place. Soon they came to pinetrees and snow covered the ground. Finally, snow! I thought and saw a cave up ahead, huge iccicles blocked the enterence, only a small space was between the ground and the ice. Snowcloud went in, the other cats followed. The cave was dark, but soon my eyes adjusted. There were many caves in the huge cave.

Featherpool took her kits the a cave in the back, claiming that as the nursery. Raindrop and Cloudpelt along with a few others found a cave near the enterence. Sagepaw came up to me and we found a cave up a path. Snowcloud jumped onto a ledge, a cave under it. "This will be the SnowLedge, the place for our meetings." I nodded and sighed, I have a new home, and this is it.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
it is done! i'm leaving it as this...hope you enjoyed...(it doesn't matter what one you like...mine or Patchstar's...we just made them up)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 am
Cool! you and I had different names for the future leaders except for Firestriike and Woodfur, but that doesnt matter. ^^  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:55 pm
tehe! Two different ideas about the same thing! lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 am
Thats the whole point ^.^!!!!!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 pm
=^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:40 pm
Good job, Chey!  

Shadeslayer101

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 pm
lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:03 pm
lol, I'm Crystalstar! but thanks  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 pm
hehe! Cheystar!!! Hehe!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm
Gaspeh! Thunderpaw said Cheyenne's real name!!!!

:* oopseh biggrin  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:39 pm
and so did you ^.^ thats ok...its not like i'm the only Cheyenne in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 am
oi, you're the capital of wisconson.(sp?) i think.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:23 pm
lol, *buzzer* sorry! Wyoming ^.^ and i'm a river and a mountian and an indian tribe...*thinks* hmmm....anything else...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:20 pm
My name isnt special. My real name or my nickname Panda...it never changes! you can say like nine different languages in that one word! Panda...it's english, spanish, japanese, french, german, italian, and...some others...  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces