Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
My Warriors Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:14 am
Please read this note

I've been interesting in warriors for a long time now, and before I joined this guild, I started up my own clans with their warriors. Mosspelt the Warrior made up her own, too. ((lol, seems like everyone I met made up MoonClan)) The names of my clans actually sound alot like the ones here, but I swear I didn't copy anyone. The clans are Moon Clan, Ice Clan, Tree Clan, and Rain Clan. I right a story about them often too. If any names here are the names of someone else in etheir the book or guild, that was me and my brain farts. I try to make my work as original as possible. ((And then Berrynose came and stole my main charecters name grrr)) I hope you all enjoy the story, and please note that I have not finished the book if I did, that would be a very lame ending. Please enjoy-

MoonClan
Leader Blazingstar- A Bright Red Tom with patches of yellow

Deputy Moonracer- A Pretty White she-cat.

Medicine Cat Starpool- A Elderly Gray she-cat

Warriors Lightstep- A cloudy gray tortiseshell with
Weak paws.
Solarstorm- A gray and white tom
Rockfoot- A Grayish Blackish Tabby Tom
Apprentice- Cheetahpaw
Darkfur- A Brown tabby with black ears
Apprentice- Twilightpaw
Ambercloud- A ginger tortiseshell with one
Eye light amber and the other one dark
Soaringnight- A Tom with a pelt similar to
the night sky.
Apprentice-Lightningpaw
Windwhisker- A Misty Gray She-Cat.
Apprentice- Crystalpaw

Apprentices Cheetahpaw- A Golden Tabby She-cat
Crystalpaw- Whiteish Grayish She-cat
Twilghtpaw- A Tuxedo Tom
Lightningpaw- A yellowish tabby
Queens Rosefur-A Gray She cat Tabby with
hints of red.
Kits Leapingkit- A Red Tom
Daisykit- A white she-cat with slight
yellow patches, formally a kitty pet
Elders Voleclaw- A brown tom
Hollygrove- A quick tempered red tortiseshell

IceClan
Leader Sleetstar-A white she-cat
Deputy Snowfall- A white she-cat with gray paws
Medicine Cat Lilypetal- A silver gray she-cat
Apprentice- Dawnpaw
Warriors Icedrift- A White She-cat
Icewhisker- A Grayish Tabby
Diamondfur-A white and gray She-cat
Apprentice- Snowpaw
Snowlepord-A Gray Tabby She-cat
Iceclift-A white tom
Apprentice- Icepaw
Grayfrost- A gray she-cat

Snowmist- A misty Gray She-Cat
Icecreek- A pretty white she-cat
Iceshard-A gray tabby with a bolt of white
Apprentices Dawnpaw- A golden tabby she-cat, odd for
IceClan
Snowpaw- A white tom
Icepaw- A pretty white she-cat
Queens Cresentmoon- A half white half
Black she-cat.
Kits- Webkit- A white she cat with eyes that
Sparkles like the dew on cobwebs.
Sparklekit- A silver tabby
Shiningkit- A white tortiseshell
Elders Windwhistler- A gray tortiseshell with
ungroomed fur
Icegem- A white She-Cat
Iceglacier- A white tom

TreeClan
Leader Sagestar- A Handsom gray tabby
Deputy Ferngrove- A brown she-cat
Medicine Cat Shadowglade- A young brown and
black tabby she-cat
Warriors Hollypelt- A red she-cat
Whitears- A brown tabby with white ears
Willowpond- A brown she-cat
Apprentice- Berrypaw
Emeraldpelt- A brown tabby she-cat with
what looks like hints of green
Apprentince- Treepaw
Firefrawn- A ginger tom
Branchpelt- A brown tabby
Apprentince- Twigpaw
Poisonpelt- A brown tom
Vinewip-A brown tabby she-cat
Apprentices Berrypaw- A crimson
tortiseshell with her patches that are
browns and reds.
Treepaw- A brown tabby, twins with
Twigpaw
Twigpaw- A brown tabby, twins with
Treepaw
Queens Drangonfur- A black tortiseshell
Pebblefeet- A tan she-cat with a white chest
Glowingpelt- A gray she-cat
Kits Firkit
Aquakit
Duskit
Thornkit
Barkit

RainClanLeader Reedstar- A red and white tabby with black paws
Deputy Pebblefoot- A grayish blackish tom
Medicine cat Sprinklepelt- A gray tortiseshell
Warriors Pearlclaw- A white she-cat
Swirlpelt- A tom with all different colors on
his pelt.
Geoclould- A red pelt, in way violet, she-cat.
Drizzlepond- A gray tom
Apprentice- Darkpaw
Lightbeam- A yellow she -cat
Waterwave- A cloudy gray she-cat.
Moonshadows- A tuxedo tom
Apprentice- Flightpaw
Soaringwing- A white tom
Apprentice- Shellpaw
Apprentices Darkpaw- A gray tom with black paws
and tail.
Flightpaw- A brown she-cat
Shellpaw- A tan she-can with tufts of
white

Queens Hailfall- A white, gray tortiseshell
Kits Oakit- A brown and gray tom

Chapter 1

“One last look?” Berrypaw peered into the nursery. Even though it was leaf-bare, the clan was thriving. Treeclan’s well guarded camp hadn’t a singel touch of snow, since the forest leaves never fell. Prey wasn’t scarce, since just like the cats, the prey couldn’t care less about the weather.
“Hmph, fine. Just next time bring me back some fresh kill,” Her mother, Pebbelfeet, replied.
Berrypaw stared at her new sibilings. There was Aquakit, Duskit, and Firkit. She was positive they’d survive, and make fine warriors to the clan.
“I want to mentor Aquakit!” She announced.
Her mother smirked, “You do? Do you?” she mewed giving a lick to Aquakit.
“Yep!”
“Well, let’s hope Aquakit wants you to be her mentor,”
Aquakit’s whiskers twichted, as if in a reply.
“Berrypaw!”
“Oh, that’s my mentor calling. Bye!”
Pebblefeet waved her tail, and then conteniued licking her kits.
“It took you long enough,” Willowpond snapped.
“Sorry,” Berrypaw mewed, shuffling her paws.
“Eh, I’ll get over it. Now come, I have some plans for today,”
Berrypaw eagerly followed. Willowpond haulted.
“Ok, now attack me,”
“Wha-what?”
“You heard me. Pretend I’m a MoonClan warrior sneaking into camp,”
Berrypaw hunched up her mussels, but before she could spring her mentor whisked behind her. Berrypaw turned around, but Willowpond kept cirling her, making it to hard for Berrypaw to attack. Berrypaw randomly swiped her paw, only to be cutting the air. Something swiped her under the paws, and she fell to the ground. Willowpond pinned her down,
“If I were a MoonClan warrior, you would be dead,”
Shaking her off, Berrypaw mewed, “Ok, ok. Let’s try again,”
Willowpond continued her circling, but this time Berrypaw was prepared. She rested her paw on where she thought Willowpond would run through. When Willowpond came rushing forward, she lifted her paw and sent Willowpond flying. She quickly charged towards Willowpond, and then tackeled her. Willowpond jerked up, licking her now ruffled fur.
“If I were a MoonClan warrior, you’d be dead,” Berrypaw teased.
Willowpaw sprawled out on the floor with her tougne hanging out, pretending to be dead. Berrypaw playfully pounced on her, claws sheathed.
“Oh no! StarClan help!” she called.
Berrypaw giggled as she squeezed off of her mentor.
“Ok, let’s get some prey before we head back towards camp,”
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Berrypaw chewed on the vole she had caught besides the other to apprentices, Twigpaw and Treepaw. The twins were wrestling each other, paying little attention to Berrypaw. Treepaw froze, “I smell MoonClan,” Twigpaw froze with him, “Me too,”
Eight warriors dove into the camp, all of the TreeClan warriors surrounded the camp while queens pushed there kits inside and elders scampered into their dens.
Blazingstar padded up, the MoonClan leader, with his deputy, Moonracer, on one side and a another cat on the other side.
Berrypaw’s fur pricked up. It was Soaringpaw. She hated Soaringpaw, she snareled as they walked past her.
“What do you want?” Sagestar hissed.
Blazingstar looked truly hurt, “You didn’t show up at the gathering last moonrise, we thought something must’ve been wrong so we came to attack what was keeping you from the gathering, but,” He looked around clearing. TreeClan looked plump compared to his starving body, “You seem perfectly fine,” he grumbled.
Sagestar nodded, “It’s good to see you Blazingstar, you too Moonracer and Soaringpaw,”
“It’s Soaringnight now,” Soaringnight hissed.
Berrypaw almost yelped in rage. He was a warrior? Berrypaw was made an apprentice much before him.
Soaringnight must have seen her anger, because his whiskers twitched in satifaction.
“Sagestar! How can you be so kind! They oviously came to raid us,” A TreeClan warrior yelled out.
“Tell me Sagestar! Why didn’t you come last moonrise? Do you wish not to worship StarClan?” Moonracer snapped.
Sagestar blinked, he was oviously was search for an acuse. Berrypaw hoped he wouldn’t tell them why. They chose not to worship StarClan, just not in Leafbare. There were horrible stories of what StarClan had cursed apon their Clan in leaf bare. It was tons of moons ago, even before the eldest elder was born. TreeClan still rembered it, and still hated StarClan in Leaf bare. Berrypaw had never been told the story, only just heard that StarClan did horrid things to TreeClan in leaf bare. In TreeClan, once you become a warrior you are allowed to hear the story.
“One of our elders were dying, we had to stay behind,”
“And that’s a reason not to come?” Blazingstar asked.
“Yes, we had to sit vigil,” Sagestar mewed.
“Ah, and what was this elder’s name?” Moonracer smirked.
“Er, Gravelpaw, I mean Gravelpelt,” Sagetstar bluffed.
“How come I’ve never seen this Gravelpelt?” Blazingstar asked.
“Because you never paid attention! Now out before we drive you there,” Sagestar snapped.
“Out,” Blazingstar comanded.
All his warriors flooded out from the camp.
As Soaringnight passed Berrypaw, he whispered, “By the way, I’m a MoonClan warrior and I will kill you,” he smirked as he followed MoonClan out of the clearing.
Berrypaw froze, had Soaringnight been spying on her? Why would he do that? She drew her lips back in a snarl and chased the remaining cats out before charging to her den. Even if it wasn’t sun down yet, she wanted to sleep. Treepaw poked his head in front of her.
“What do you want?” Berrypaw asked, she was already curled up in her nest.
“Why are you going to bed so early?” he asked.
“I’m tired,” she mumbled.
He shrugged, “Ok.”
Berrypaw closed her eyes, take me away, sleep.
Soaringnight haunted her dreams that night. While she was hunting his annoying face would pop up. Or while she was enjoying a nice meal he would appear from no where and start taunting her. She started yelling in her dream, hoping she would be mumbling “Wake me up,” in her sleep, and hopefully someone would.
Her eyes sprang open. Thank StarClan I’m awake. Next to her Treepaw and Twigpaw slept, she walked outside to the misty air, and groomed all the sleeping knots. A whisper caught her ear, she followed it. It led her to Sagestar and Ferngrove, TreeClan’s deputy, discussing over something. Having nothing better to do, Berrypaw hid behind some bushes and listened in.
“We’re in desperate need for warriors. You think we should make all our apprentices warriors? We need them more than ever,”
Sagestar shook his head,
“No, no. They still need they’re training. We could perhaps team up IceClan.”
“We could, but MoonClan and Ice Clan have always been allies. Rember when they teamed up RainClan”
RainClan? Dawnpaw never knew they were attacked.
“Yes, I think we might be driven out next,” Ferngrove looked towards the ground.
Berrypaw backed away. Be driven out next? How terrifying! That was probably why she had those dreams of Soaringnight. StarClan was trying to give her a warning! Even though the abandoned StarClan atthis time of year, they still watched after them! Soaringnight was the one who probably the one who suggested it in the first place, and Blazingstar thought that it was such a good idea, he made Soaringnight a warrior!
Berrypaw snarled, she knew what she had to do. She would find Soaringnight, and teach him a lesson for think of such a plan.
She started to sprint towards MooonClan, but the thought about it for a second. It would be better if she brought someone else with her, just incase Soaringnight kept what he promised yesterday.
Berrypaw walked back towards the apprentice den. The warm air of the den made her want to curl back up again. Her determination kept her to what she came to do. She walked towards Twigpaw, and lifted her paw to wake him, but then set it down again. This was something for her to do, and her to do alone. Berrypaw headed outside again, and raced towards MoonClan boreder. If she was lucky, Soaringnight might be on a patrol. At this time, it was unlikely.
“Looking for something?” A voice mewed.
Berrypaw spun around, and saw Soaringnight resting on a branch.
“Get off of TreeClan territory!” Berrypaw hissed.
“Actually, the boreder is right there,” he said pointing with his tail.
“You’re on MoonClan territory,”
Berrypaw stepped backwards, “Now I’m not,”
“No need to brag little apprentice!” he said as he jumped from the tree.
Berrypaw sprung at him, nailing him to ground. Soaringnight swiped at her ears, she winced but held her grip. He swiped her stomach, sending Berrypaw backwards. Berrypaw scraped down his back, making him yowl in pain. Turning around, anger burning in his eyes. He did a hard blow, sending Berrypaw flying, but only to crash into a tree. Soaringnight pinned her against it.
“Go ahead kill me,” Berrypaw dared.
At first Soaringnight looked as if we was happy to, but he loosened his grip, letting Berrypaw slide to the floor.
“I couldn’t kill you,” he mewed walking off.
Berrypaw stared in confusion, I would’ve killed me.
“Oh my!” Hollypelt yelled. She was on a boreder patrol with Whitears and Vinewip.
“Berrypaw, what happened here?” Whitears asked.
At first Berrypaw was determined to say MoonClan, then she could get Soaringnight in trouble, but for some reason she couldn’t say it.
“Fox, I-I was trying to chase it out, but,” she purposely made her voice trail off, perhaps they would bring her back to camp and stop pestering Berrypaw.
“Let’s get her back, Shadowglade will want a good look at her,” Vinewip suggested.
The other two nodded in agreement, and they half carried, half dragged Berrypaw towards camp.
“What happened?” Firefrawn, her father asked. “Please tell me what happened to her,”
“She told us that a fox attacked her,” Berrypaw heard what she thought was Vinewip.
“What’s going on? Firefrawn tell me!” Her mother mewed, in a panicked voice.
“Well,” Berrypaw couldn’t hear outside anymore, she was brought inside
Shadowglade’s den.
“What happened, Berrypaw?” Shadowglade mewed in a smooth voice, despite she was only made medicine cat a moon ago, she always seemed to know exactly what to do, and does it perfectly.
“Fox,” Berrypaw mumbled.
Shadowglade squinted her eyes, carefully examining the scraches,
“This is too small to be a fox, and too big to be a badger,” Shadowglade mewed.
“Maybe the fox had smaller paws,” Berrypaw suggested.
“Actually, this looks like cat,” Shadowglade mewed warily.
Berrypaw gulped, “I-it does?”
Shadowglade nodded her head.
At that moment Willowpond walked in, “Ah, this stinks. I was planning to do an assestment,”
Berrypaw’s tail drooped in disapointment, she had missed her first assetment.
“She can do all of that tomorrow, let me just press some cobwebs and she’ll be fine,” Shadowglade mewed.
“Ok,”
“Just, I think she should sleep for the rest of the day,”
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Berrypaw sat up, her musels ached. She did a long strech and yawned before finally opening her eyes. Twigpaw was still sleeping, but Treepaw must’ve gone outside, since he wasn’t in the den. She padded outside, it was already sun high.
Fox dung! I probably kept Willowpond waiting
Now as you probably know, in most stories right when the character thinks of something, it happenes. Like in Robison Crusoe, right when he talks about the ship, it comes. Well, unfortunely, like in every story, Willowpond comes right when Berrypaw thinks of her.
“Berrypaw!” Willowpond scolded, “It took you long enough! Next time I should make you tend to the elders!”
“Don’t blame her, she was attacked only yesterday,” Shadowglade said meekly.
Willowpond didn’t hear, or maybe she did and ignored it.
“I need to do one thing, first,” Berrypaw said running towards the nursery.
“Berrypaw? Is that you?” Glowingpelt asked, she was grooming her two kits, Thornkit and Gingerkit.
“Oh! It’s a warrior!” Gigngerkit mewed with eyes round with wonder.
“No! That’s an apprentice silly!” Thornkit, her brother mewed.
“Ok, let’s leave the “warrior” in peace,” Glowingpelt mewed.
“Told ya that was a warrior!” Gingerkit mewed, proudly.
“Did not!” Thornkit protested.
Berrypaw walked past the sibilings until she came to Pebblefeet.
“Hello Berrypaw,” Her mother mewed.
Berrypaw nodded in response.
“Ooooooh, hello!” Aquakit mewed okwardly.
“Aquakit learning her first words, aren’t you Aquakit?” Pebblefeet asked.
“Yay!” Aquakit mewed in response.
Berrypaw nuzzled her, and the little kit mewed, “Who you?”
Berrypaw giggled a bit, “I’m Berrypaw, I’m your older sister,”
“Oooooh,” Firkit mewed.
Duskit nodded in agreement, “Oooh,”
“Berrypaw!” Willowpond called.
“Oh! I got to go!” Berrypaw said, racing towards
Willowpond.
“Are you ready now?” Willowpond asked, twitching her tail in annoyment.
“You’re her first apprentice, don’t take it hard, she’s just trying to prove herself,” Emeraldpelt said to Berrypaw as she passed by.
Berrypaw nodded, and then followed Willowpond to wherever she was being taken. She glanced behind once, and she saw Firefrawn, Berrypaw’s father, stareing proudly at her. Berrypaw’s fur pricked up, for once she felt superior.
“Ok Berrypaw, listen. Today’s your assetment. I need you to catch as much prey as possible, but I’ll be watching your every move,”
Berrypaw nodded, I hope I don’t run into Soaringnight
“Oh, and while your at it; you could chase out that fox that gave you those nasty scrapes,” she teased.
Berrypaw playfully swiped at her mentor with sheathed claws.
“Ok now, off you go,” Willowpond suggested, she nudged Berrypaw a bit while saying.
Berrypaw sprinted off, she purposely headed the oppisite direction of MoonClan. MoonClan was the “non borders Clan.” If you ever had intruders with the lamest excuse in the world, it was probably MoonClan.
Perfect! Berrypaw saw a young fawn. Deer were extremely hard to kill, so TreeClan only tried for elderly, or young. Mothers would be just as fine, but fawns made perfect meals. Plus, they needed the mothers to have the fawns, or else the clan would go deerless.
Berrypaw froze, she’d never taken down a deer before! Even if this one was just a fawn. Willowpond probably wouldn’t aprove of it. Still, Willowpond would be so proud!
Berrypaw swiftly crouched into her hunter’s crouch, silently placing one paw in front of the other.
The fawn must of sensed her, because it quickly darted off. Furious, Berrypaw raced after it. Before she knew it, she was right at the fawn’s heels. She unsheathed her claws, ready to pounce. Suddenly a log came up from no where. She flew up into the air, once she scrambled over it. She braced herself to land with a hard smack, but instead she had happened to hook her claws on something- the fawn. Quickly diving for it’s throught, she bit down hard, and the fawn colasped.
Berrypaw sighed in releif, what sort of luck was that. She buried the fawn, have to dig a good way, well at least more than she had to do for mice.
For therest of the assestment, she did rather well. I mean, Berrypaw didn’t get any more lucky catches like that one, but she got nice plumb ones.
“I’ll help you carry those back, depending on how much you caught. The whole clan will have to help,” Willowpond said as Berrypaw struggled to keep everything in her jaw.
“Thanks,”
“You did really good. That fawn catch was unbelievable! I bet you that was StarClan’s doing,”
Berrrypaw’s ears pricked up in satifaction. She was glad that her mentor had seen her preform such a perfect-yet clumsy- catch.
She couldn’t wait to see her clan’s reaction when they saw what a perfect catch.

Chapter 2

Soaringnight lashed his tail angerly. What a day! First of all the ‘Oh so wonderful’ meeting with Berrypaw, and second of all he had done horrid all day. He barely caught a thing on the recent hunting patrol, and on the dawn patrol he tended to stray away.
“Did Blazingstar give you a good scolding?” Ambercloud padded up.
Soaringnight batted his sister’s ears, “Don’t be ridiculous! Everyone-even him- knows I’m the best warrior in the clan,”
“You need to lower your pride a notch,”
“It’s just a true fact!” Soaringnight hissed.
“If you go on boasting, yeah, you’ll be a warrior, but you won’t be a very popular one!”
“You wanna bet?”
Suddenly Ambercloud’s fur lied down, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have bothered you, I see your having a bad day already,” Amberclous said as she slumped off.
“W-wait-” but his already wounded pride stopped him from saying any more.
Now, add that to yet another event to his horrendous day.
Soaringnight sighed, and headed towards the fresh kill pile. Picking a pigeon, he trotted up towards a higher legdge, where he could see all of the camp. He bit into the bird, enjoying the fresh taste. He found himself glancing to where he guessed TreeClan might be.
He hissed at himself, dragging his eyes away.
“Mousebrain!” he muttered. C’mon, you know the fate of TreeClan, so just think of the victory, not-not them But he knew he was going to say Berrypaw. He sighed, and then finished off the last of the pigeon. He looked throughout the camp.
Suddenly Solarstorm and Darkfur burst through the entrance. They seemed out of breath and shocked.
Curious, Soaringnight made his way down the rocky slope.
He heard Solarstorm explaining, “We were just hunting together, andwe met foxes,” he panted.
“What happened next?” Cheetahpaw asked eagerly.
“Well, we had no choice but to drive them out. They crossed IceClan boreder,” Darkfur replied.
An angry yowl rang through the camp, “What?!?” Blazingstar yelled angerly.
“Now, now Blazingstar, they didn’t have a choice,” Moonracer mewed, resting her tail on his shoulder.
Blazingstar glared at his two warriors, “You know our plan!” he screeched. “We’re supposed to keep as much foxes in our territory as possible! How much did you drive out?”
“Two,” Darkfur replied meekly.
“TWO!” he growled at him, “Two! Which boreder?”
“IceClan,” Stormfur said strongly.
Blazingstar was about to yell again, but Moonracer stuffed her tail in his mouth, “C’mon bossy furball, we’re going,” she said walking away, occasionally nipping him on the ear.
“Who cares, it’s just a stupid fox,” Soaringnight meowed.
A few gasps came from the crowd, “Soaringnight!” one mewed.
“You know the plan!” scolded another. “How could you be so uncaring?” mewed someone else.
Shame burned his body, I just said that because of Berrypaw he guiltily thought.
His shame must’ve shown, because Windwhisker gave him a sthyipetic glance. “Don’t think about it too long, the clan will forget it in a flash,” she whispered in his ear, with a warm gaze.
Soaringnight felt his pelt prickle with uneasiness, was that affection in her voice?
Windwhisker then walked through the entrance, with the hunting patrol, and disappeared through the sharp, rocky wall.
“Soaringnight!” he jumped up in surprise when he heard his name.
“Boreder patrol,” Rockfoot comanded.
“Sure,” he folowed his father towards the rest of the patrol- Cheetahpaw and Lightstep.
“Are we going to TreeClan boreder first?” Cheetahpaw asked.
Rockfoot mumbled in agreement.
Squealing, Cheetahpaw raced off towards the boreder.
“Don’t go too far ahead!” Rockfoot yelled after her.
“Has her training going well?” Soaringnight purred.
“Yes, she’ll make a greatg warrior,”
“Hm, that’s good,”
And for a while they walked in silence.
“Er, guys. You crossed the boreder,” For the first time, Lightstep spoke up.
“Oh,” Rockfoot stepped back.
Afraid of catchinga glimpse of Berrypaw, Soaringnight wildly jumped back to his boreder.
“Hmph, afraid of TreeClan are you?” Cheetahpaw’s tail flicked in amusement.
“Ok, Lightfoot and I will head this way, you two the other,” Rockfoot instructed.
“C’mon let’s go!” Cheetahpaw raced away yet again.
A low growl spooked him.
“Soaringpaw! You folow me where’ve I go, don’t you?”
“B-Berrypaw,” Soaringnight whispered in gratitude, and surprise.
“What, you lost you’re tounge?” she snapped.
The Soaringnight shrugged the element of surprise away, “Actually, you were the one to find me. What do you want with me anyways?”
“Well, Shadowglade asked if she could borrow me for the rest of the day.”
Soaringnight purred, “Hating still being an aprentice, don’t you?”
Berrypaw showed an expression of true shock, “Why….are you…?”
Soaringnight felt anger and shock pulse through him, didn’t she know?
“I-I was just trying to be friendly,”
“Friendly?” Berrypaw echoed.
“Yeah,”
“But just last sunhigh you were-”
“Hush, I smell someone coming, see you tomorrow,”
With that, Soaringnight walked off.
That, was more amusing than sneering……
“Tsk tsk. Lucky I know how to keep my mouth shut,” Soaringnight was startled to see Cheetahpaw sitting there.
“You saw?” he asked, surprise.
“Your seriously asking me that question? You talked so loud the entire Clan could here!”
“You won’t tell anyone, will you?”
“I told you, I know how to keep my mouth shut. But only if you do something for me….” she devishly smiled.
“What?” he asked meekly.
Grinning, she said, “You must be my slave. I say you sleep, sleep. I say hunt? So be it,”
I’ll have too, I can’t risk the chance of anyone finding out….
“Fine,”
Cheetahpaw yowled in amusement, “Ok, first task. Change my bedding,”
“But that’s an apprentice job!” he protested.
“So? Only a bit ago, you were one.”
Sighing, Soaringnight went out to finish the rest of the patrol, then we would start his work as a slave.

Soaringnight slipped into the apprentise den, hoping no one would see him. He found Cheetahpaw’s scent, and grabed the moss. Trotting outside, before anyone could get a glimpse of him, he threw out the moss, and exchanged it. Then he set the moss on her den, and left.
No one said I had to make the nest, just get new moss He thought slyly.
Soaringnight glanced at the sky, nightfall was soaking in. Feeling tired, he began to start for the warrior den.
“Soaringnight!” Chetahpaw burst from the apprentice den!
Ambercloud looked up, “What was that?”
“Er nothing!” he mewed. “What is it?” he hissed.
“You didn’t make my bed properly, come do it now!”
“No,”
“Oh Blazingstar!” she pretened to call.
“Fine,” Soaringnight grumbled and made is way to the den.
“Where are you going?” Moonracer asked.
“Er, Cheetahpaw found a wasp in her bedding, I’m just going to squash
it,” he lied.
Cheetahpaw hissed in his hear, “Why’d you do that? You made me look like like a terrified kitty pet!”
Ignoring her, Soaringnight gruffly sorted through the bedding.
“There,” and with that he walked out the door.
Sun streamed into Soaringnight’s eyes. He buried his face in his bedding, erasing all the awakening sun. A yowl disrupted his slumber.
“Let all cats old enough to hunt for their own prey, gather around the tooth rock for a clan meeting!”
“Ugh,” Soaringnight mewed, half sleep walking into the clearing.
Gradually, all the cats gathered around.
“I’ve been consulting with Moonracer, and I think it’s time to unleash our plan,”
“Already?” Solarstorm called out.
“Yes, we need to do this quickly, before the foxes can cause harm. These are the warriors I’ll need Moonracer, Solarstorm, Rockfoot, Soaringnight, Windwhisker, Cheetahpaw, Lightningpaw, and Crystalpaw.”
The warriors nodded.
“So, are we ready?” Moonracer called out.
The warriors started for the entrance.
Anxiety flooded through Soaringnight, what if he had to fight Berrypaw?
The began gathering all the foxes, putting them all together in a huge circle.
The plan was, to drive all the foxes to TreeClan camp, after TreeClan drove all the foxes out, MoonClan would come in and raid. The reason all of them came into TreeClan camp after the gathering, was not because they didn’t show up at the gathering. MoonClan couldn’t care less about that. Everyone already knew why, but TreeClan still thought it was a buried secret. MoonClan had come into the camp so they would know the way back, their scent would still be there, so MoonClan could easily folow it back.
Now, all the foxes were rounded in a circle, Soaringnight could sarcely believe how tame the foxes were. Perhaps they’re still confused
“Let’s start!” A yowl rose from the comotion.
The warriors began herding the foxes towards the boreder. Soaringnight was forcing his paws to move. Would Berrypaw ever forgive him? He knew the anwser would be no, but he just couldn’t believe it.

Berrypaw was talking her assetment from yesterday with Treepaw.
“You caught a fawn? Amazing!” Treepaw exclaimed.
Berrypaw nodded gleefully.
Her gaze circled the camp. Everyone had been in great mood lately. This proves that life was good.
Suddenly rapid paw steps came into earshot.
“What was that?” Twigpaw whispered.
Before she knew it, a wave of red flooded the camp. She was trampled, and lost sight of everyone in TreeClan. The scent of fox drowned her senses.
“StarClan help!”

Soaringnight watched in horror, as he gazed down at the camp. They were on top of a hill, watching TreeClan being destroyed.
He saw Berrypaw’s pelt disappear under the foxes, his legs screamed to go down and help her, but Soaringnight couldn’t do it, not in front of all his clanmates.
He watched someone climb ontop of a fox, gasping for breath. He bit the fox on the neck, sending it down, but he got quickly trampled again.
His attention turned to what looked like a kit, she had managed to struggled her way out of the pile of foxes, and to his surprise, started yowling unbelievably loud.
The foxes became frightened, and began to flee. The kit grabed pebbles and throwing them at the foxes. Before his eyes, all the foxes began to flee.
“Aquakit! Aquakit!” TreeClan chanted.
“Stupid kit!” Darkfur yowled, and pounced on the defensless kit.
“Get away from my kit!” A gray queen yowled.
Soon all of MoonClan warriors came into the camp, attacking TreeClan.
Soaringnight would’ve stared in horror, but a tom warrior attacked him.
Soon, he spotted Berrypaw rushing to the aid of the warrior. Now he
found himself not only fighting a warrior, but Berrypaw too!
He looked in Berrypaw’s eyes, pleading her to stop, but all she showed
was disgust.
Soaringnight, not being able to take this anymore, fled through the
bushes. He just couldn’t watch Berrypaw glare at him like that.

Chapter 3

Dawnpaw fluffed out her thick coat, they were IceClan, and yet the ice
was so cold.
“We need more comfrey,” Lilypetal commented.
We won’t find any in this weather Dawnpaw thought.
“You know it would be nice if you answered me for once,” Lilypetal
complained.
Dawnpaw knew she was right, and she knew that she had to stop
keeping to herself. She rarely spoke out.
“TreeClan has some,” she mumbled.
“How did you now that?”
She must not rember, Shadowglade was telling us about all the piles and piles of it she has.
“How about you ask her for some? Cresentmoon says Webkit has a cut
I don’t want that to get infected. Bring a warrior with you,” Lilypetal
instructed.
Dawnpaw stepped out of the medicine cat den, freezing snow burning
her paws.
“Grayfrost,” Dawnpaw said padding past.
Every IceClan cat knew what Dawnpaw meant when she said that.
They padded in silence as they made their way towards TreeClan.
Odd, it doesn’t seem like the boreder patrol has passed, just dawn
patrol.
“Weird,” Grayfrost mumered.
Dawnpaw nodded, “Yes, I agree,”
They conteniued towards the camp.
Dawnpaw’s jaw dropped, TreeClan’s…..gone
“What happened?” Grayfrost wondered outloud.
Dawnpaw sniffed, “MoonClan,” not only did she smell that, but the fresh
scent of blood.
“Unbelievible,”
You better believe it
“We should go back and tell the rest of the clan,” Dawnpaw announced.
She began to sprint for the boreder.
Grayfrost blinked in surprise for a moment, but then getting the better
of herself, folowed Dawnpaw to camp.
“They’re just…gone?” Lilypetal asked.
They had arrived back at camp, and spilled they’re story out.
“We should go tell Sleetstar right away!”
Lilypetal sprinted out of her den, Grayfrost and Dawnpaw close behind.
Sleetstar was sitting outside her den, watching the camp.
“Sleetstar,” Lilypetal respectfully dipped her head.
“Yes?,” Sleetstar asked.
“We need to tell you something.”
Sleetstar led them into her den.
“What is it?” she asked.
“Dawnpaw,” Lilypetal looked at her, encouraging her to tell the story.
Dawnpaw shuffled her paws, and began mumbling.
“Well, Grayfrost and I…we-”
“C’mon, speak up,” Sleetstar instructed.
Dawnpaw lifter up her head, “We were going to TreeClan, so we could
borrow some comfrey, so I took Grayfrost with me, and we headed over
towards TreeClan, and we noticed something odd. Only the dawn patrol
gone by, no other patrols. We kept on heading towards camp, and it was
completely deserted,”
“Really, why do you think?”
“MoonClan, we smelled them,” Grayfrost spoke up.
“Why would MoonClan do that?”
“I truly don’t know,” Dawnpaw said meekly.
“I’ll have a patrol go invesigate,”
Sleetstar walked outside of her den, and jumped up onto the glacier, “Let
all cats old enough to catch they’re own pey, gather around the glacier for a
clan meeting!”
The clan quickly gathered, “It has been reported to me that MoonClan
has driven TreeClan out. I want a patrol to go invesigate. Grayfrost will
lead.”
Grayfrost nodded her head, and gathered some warroirs and apprentices.
Dawnpaw watched them leave camp, Let TreeClan be safe
Since Shadowglade was just recently a medicine cat, she had know Dawnpaw most of her apprentice ship.
Dawnpaw fretted for her friend, hoping what ever TreeClan did wrong, StarClan wouldn’t punish them too much.
Lilypetal came up next to her, “Don’t worry, Shadowglade is stromg, she’ll know how to care for TreeClan, only StarClan know where,”
Dawnpaw glanced gratefully at her mentor, it was the beginning on their friendship.
Dawnpaw rarely made allinaces, and when she did it would have to be very strong.
“I’ll be right back,” Lilypetal padded out of the den.
Suddenly a wail rose, and Snowpaw ran into the den.
“It hurts! It hurts!” he complained.
“What is it?” Dawnpaw asked curiosly.
“My tail! It hurts so bad! Please help me!”
“Ok, lie down,” she mumbled.
He did so immeadently.
Dawnpaw glanced at his tail, what ever was hurting him, it didn’t show on the exterior.
She felt his tail, looking if he had broken it. Nothing.
“Your fine,”
“What? There has to be something wrong,” he looked really odd.
“Why did you come here?”
Snowpaw lowered his eyes, and ran out of her den.
Supicios behavior, what is he trying to hide?
Lilypetal came back, “What was that?”
“What?” Dawnpaw didn’t feel like conversing at the moment.
“I thought I heard something,”
Dawnpaw shrugged.
“Hm, must’ve ben my imagination. You have the rest of the day off, do what ever you like,”
Dawnpaw padded out of the den, and glanced around the clearing. Not knowing what to do, she headed over to the fresh kill pile.
She noticed Snowpaw dawdling around the pile, once he spotted her coming, he quickly darted into the apprentice den.
More supious behavior Dawnpaw’s curiosity greatened.
She picked up a snow hare, and settled down to eat it.
“Dawnpaw, get some rest. We need to dream with you,”
Dawnpaw, wanting to finish her meal, stayed in place.
A few minutes later she padded into her den, even though it was barely time to do so. She spread the moss around her nest, flicking off the pieces of ice. Curling up inside, Dawnpaw rested her eyes. She let dark overtake her.
“Dawnpaw, we have a message to report,” a voice whispered in her ear.
Dawnpaw opened her eyes to find herself in StarClan’s hunting ground.
She recognized Icecreek, who had died a little after Dawnpaw’s birth.
“Icecreek,” Dawnpaw dipped her head, “Is this about TreeClan?”
“No, I bring news for your clan,”
Dawnpaw didn’t respond.
“Greater than the misfourtunet happening of TreeClan,”
Still no response from Dawnpaw.
Icecreek began to open her mouth but Dawnpaw awoke.
“Dawnpaw wake up!” a cat was screeching.
Dawnpaw stood up, brushing the ice off of her pelt.
“Good, your awake,” Lilypetal mewed.
Dawnpaw glared at her, she was furios someone had interrupted her dream with StarClan.
Lilypetal was too busy counting the herbs to notice Dawnpaw’s cross actions.
“While you were sleeping the patrol returned,” she mumbled.
I can’t wait to find out! she rolled her eyes. Rage burned her pelt.
“You were right, MoonClan defentily drove them out. MoonClan didn’t just do that though, but there was a death, too,”
How’d they know that?
Lilypetal stepped outside.
Dawnpaw curled up again, begging the dream would come back, but she couldn’t find sleep.
Lilypetal padded back into the den, anxiety clouding her eyes.
Despite her anger, Dawnpaw spoke up, “What is it?” she mumbled.
“It’s sunhigh, and yet none of the clan of the clan is out. It’s freezing, I bet it’s colder than any of the bare-leaf stories the elder’s can tell you.”
“Huh?” Dawnpaw couldn’t believe her ears, they were IceClan for Starclan’s sake. If anything was cold, it would have to be the coldest thing ever.
Dawnpaw rushed outside, and was shocked to find her metor wasn’t lieing. It was freezing. How could they cope in wheather like this?
Faint mewling rang in her ears. The kits!
She rushed into her den, “Kits,” she muttered in Lilypetal’s ear.
“Right,”
They gathered everything they could possibly need, and plunged into the nursery.
“Cresentmoon?”
No response.
They saw a white and black pile of fur curled up in the corner.
“I’m hungry!” Webkit squealed.
The kit kept on squealing.
“Ok, calm down. Are any of you hurt?” Lilypetal asked.
Dawnpaw began examining the kits.
“I’m not!” Webkit mewed.
“I know you aren’t but what about your siblings?”
After a long silence, Webkit spoke up, “I’m sure they’re fine,”
Dawnpaw finally spoke up, “They’re fine,”
Lilypetal turned to her, “Did you find them?” she came to her side.
Bellow them, two shivering kits were curled up.
“They may be a bit cold, but they’ll live,” Dawnpaw mumbled. “Warm them up, I’ll see what’s wrong with Cresentmon,”
Not noticing she was acting like the mentor, she studied the queen.
Cresentmoon had shallow, short breaths. Berypaw dug through her fur, and found that her skin was purple.
“You take over the kits, I’ll warm her up,” Lilypetal instructed.
Dawnpaw quickly curled around the three kits, gently licking them.
Cresentmoon gasped.
“What happened?” she whispered.
“Shhh, don’t talk.”
“I’m…so… cold.”
“  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:07 pm
Wow that's so cool! long, but cool!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm
(cooler!!! lol!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 am
((yay! ty, I might finish... soon... after I finish the other 3 I'm workig on... I need to lay off all my books, my microsoft word is going to explode))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm
OIMYSTARCLAN!!!! LOL!!!! ITS MOONRACER!!!!!!! what about her clone? Dawnpaw reminds me of Dawnstar of Moonclan in my story! Remember Keystone and lightheart? i think thats their names....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 pm
What the? COPIER!!!!!!!!! I was gonna make Dawnpaw leader, rember WE WENT OVER THIS!!!!! And yup, I love Moonracer so much I made a cat version of her to! And leapingkit, (even though he's a boy, I might change that though) is gonna be Leapingwaters!!! yay. Anime convetion tomorrow! *jumps up and down* I'm gonna see CardCaptor Sakura, and kyo, koga, thoru, inuyasha *kills inyuasha* kagome, toboe, kiba, chisa, and all the other animes i watch.

P.S- U are upsesed in clones -_-  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:42 pm
(OMG!!!! U ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!!!! I wish I could go to that convention!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 am
((maybe next year? ... sorry if I was bragging, I tend to do that when I'm excited...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 am
(lol! No thats ok!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 am
(HOW DARE YOU KILL INU YASHA!!!!!!!!! HE IS AMAZING!!!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 am
BUT INUYASHA TRIES TO KILL KOGA!! Koga's amazing! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm
(KOGA"S A DWEEB!!!!! *Inuyasha dives to the side and you hit Koga* LONG LIVE INUYASHA!!!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm
(I dont like either...? i've never watched it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 pm
(hehe! INUYASHA AND JERKY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm
(neeeeeeeeeevur watched it! ^^)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers