Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Does anyone remeber the anime berserk?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 am

well berserk is an anime that has been around for a long time and they ended the anime in like 1/4 of where the manga ends at so im wondering if there are any sites left that have the manga i mean seriously since dark horse got rights to the anime i can't find any bit of fit anywhere i have tried mangafox,onemanga,and mangavolume. onemanga was ordered by darkhorse to remove the manga.

though what i can't get past in that anime is that everyone of the main characters got raped XD

including the guys. and they also do something that reminded me of sasuke from naruto when the secondary main character who is the main characters rival turns evil.

also watch berserk abridged.....THE HAWKMAN COMETH.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 pm

I remember. It's really bloody and sexual, right? D: One of my friends is really obsessed with it, and the character with the most muscles.

Puppetry

The Teal Traitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 am

Guts, right? Yeah, I remember that. I saw the anime before
ever knowing it was a manga, though I could never find the
beginning novels. My favorite character was Griffin? Griffith?
Something along those line; the real pretty, blue-hair man.

The element of the anime that I found hilarious was that they
used really subtle shading. However, whenever any of the
characters were nude, their crotch areas were always pitch
black.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 pm

i liked the anime alot but what i didn't like was when Griffith went all demon and raped Casca that kinda pissed me off and but i know Guts will kick or has kicked Griffiths as in that bitchin berserker armor. though that armor looksl ike it comes at a price. i mean i see him bleeding ALOT in that suit.

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:27 pm

but there are some visual diffrences in the video game and the anime and manga the anime cut out alot of arcs and went straight to the eclipse. though thr manga is waaay more graphic on the rape seriously when casca got raped by griffith was really weird and way more disturbing then i nthe anime but they not only didnt show that in the video game but they didnt show Griffiths whole phsyical appearnce change. in the manga in anime he became the demon prince and also became a demon himself but with a semi-human and semi demon like appearance everything was demon except the face XD in the game grrifth kept his human appearance but he got this angelic like armor though the fact guts lost his arm and vision in one eye didnt change.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:20 pm

The Teal Traitor

The element of the anime that I found hilarious was that they
used really subtle shading. However, whenever any of the
characters were nude, their crotch areas were always pitch
black.

Completely off-topic, but they do that in the first season of Majutsushi Orphen, too. Normal shading for the most part. Cleao has a dream with nekkid!Orphen? HIS CROTCH AREA IS A BLACK ABYSS.

fk12

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff