Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
How SkyClan makes the Clans (Patchstar's view) Rough Draft Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever wonder how these Clans came to be?
  Yes! I cant sleep cuz i wonder about it!!!!
  No, I dont really care.
  I never stopped to think...but now that you say it, yeah...
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:49 pm
How SkyClan made the other clans...Patchstar's point of view.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patchpaw followed her Clan up to the SkyRock for the gathering. The full moon shone high up in silverpelt. Up the sides of the gorge the clan climbed, higher and higher until they finally reached the SkyRock. Patchpaw sat next to her best friend, Crystalpaw, and her good friend Rockpaw.

"StarClan, we as SkyClan gather here on the Skyrock to honor the truce of the gathering." Leafstar yowled. Patchpaw nudged her friend Crystalpaw. "Like there's anyone else here to gather with," she mewed. Crystalpaw let out a mrrow of laughter. Leafstar's amber gaze fell upon the two apprentices.

"Is there something you want to share with the Clan, Patchpaw?" she mewed, her tone harsh. Patchpaw could feel Tawnyclaw, her mentor, staring at her. Patchpaw stood up.

"Leafstar, why arent there any other Clans to gather with? I know Firestar has ThunderClan meet with three other Clans. But why are we all alone?"

Leafstar held Patchpaw's gaze for a while. "Because, little one," she said after a long time, "SkyClan was driven out of the other Clans long ago." A silence creeped among the SkyClan cats. Their deputy, Sharpclaw, let out a faint hiss. "If we were alive back then I would have clawed off their fur!"

Leafstar looked at her deputy. "Cloudstar did not wish to fight, Sharpclaw. Would you have disobeyed an order from your leader?" Sharpclaw fell silent.

"Why can't we make other Clans ourselves?" Crystalpaw wondered. Patchpaw nodded in agreement. Another cat cried out, "It's the least we owe to Firestar. We could make a Clan in his honor, FireClan!"

Leafstar nodded. "That may be true, Birchclaw, but we cant just make a Clan for someone just because they made us a clan. Would Firestar want us to break apart like this?"

As the cats grew silent, it was a ginger tom who cried out, "Does it matter what Firestar thinks? Why dont we just re-name ourselves FireClan, if we want to honor him so much?"

Meows of protest broke out amongst the SkyClan cats. "It sounds more like you're trying to make a Clan named after you, Firestrike!" Hisses were heard around the group. Firestrike hissed back, "Why don't I just take any warriors who run fast? We can beat SkyClan with our speed!"

Leafstar yowled, "SILENCE! We shall not fight at a gathering, you swore to that! Firestrike, the offer stands but that doesnt help us any with the whole 'making new clans' topic." Firestrike let out a furious hiss, but remained quiet. No cat spoke for a long time.

"All us white cats could make a Clan and live up in Snow-Cap place, and we could meet with SkyClan." Crystalpaw mewed, breaking the silence. Snow-Cap place was a mountainous area that was always filled with snow. Meows of agreement roused around the cats. A white she-cat stepped forward.

"If I may, Leafstar," the white warrior meowed. Leafstar nodded. "I could take all the cats with thick, white coats and live up there. It's too hot for us here in Green-Leaf. We always get way too hot." Cats mewed agreeingly.

"Well spoken, Snowpelt." Leafstar mewed. "Thinking of their thick fur, they could strive well in Snow-Cap place, much better than they could here." Snowpelt nodded. She walked up to stand by Leafstar. "Then I shall lead SnowClan."

Firestrike meowed, "If she can make her own Clan, so can I." and the ginger tom padded up to sit by Snowpelt and Leafstar. "I shall be the Leader of FireClan."

"I don't like the cold, though!" A brown tom yowled out. "But i'm not about to join a Clan with Firestrike as a leader. But these gorge walls hurt my paws, I don't want to stay in SkyClan either. I can make my own Clan who will live in the forest, amongst the trees. I will gather cats with sharp claws who can climb trees well!"

Leafstar nodded to the brown tom. "Very well, Woodfur. You may take the territory north of here, across the river, next to Snow-Cap place. There are plenty of trees there. You may lead WoodClan." Woodfur proudly moved up to sit next to the soon-to-be leaders of FireClan and SnowClan.

Leafstar continued, "Any Cats who wish to join FireClan, go sit by Firestrike now." A few cats got up and moved, including Rockpaw. Patchpaw stared after her friend, amazed that she would want to live in a clan with Firestrike as a leader.

"Very well then." Leafstar meowed. "Any cats who wish to go to WoodClan with Woodfur?" More cats got up and went to sit by Woodfur, including a queen named Spottedfur with her kits, Dawnkit, Harekit and Cloudkit.

"Now," Leafstar said finally, "Who will live with Snowpelt in Snow-Cap Place?" most of the remaining cats went to sit by Snowpelt. Crystalpaw reluctantly stood up.

"Where are you going?" hissed Patchpaw.

"I'm sorry Patchpaw, but I think it's for the best." Crystalpaw mewed. "Goodbye."

Suddenly, one of the cats spoke up. You could barely see her in the pale moonlight, but her reflecting eyes revealed her position. "That leaves too many cats in SkyClan. I agree with Woodfur, I dont want to stay in the gorge, I hate the cold and I would not like Firestrike as my leader. But I don't want to live in trees all day, especially if my pelt stands out against the brightly lit forest floor. Let me make my own Clan, Leafstar."

Leafstar hesitated, but for only a moment. "SkyClan will miss you, Moonheart. You may take the territory east of here, in the Dark Forest. Your pelt won't stand out there. MoonClan may thrive there."

Patchpaw blinked. A territory where your pelt blended into the shadows sounded perfect for her tortoiseshell pelt. Patchpaw stood up and immediately followed Moonheart to where she sat down. More cats followed, including some from FireClan, WoodClan and a few from SnowClan.

Leafstar looked around at who was left in SkyClan. It consisted of herself, Sharpclaw, the elders Clovertail and Petalnose, and Sparrowclaw. Cherrytail had gone to join MoonClan, Tinyfur left for SnowClan, Bounceclaw moved to WoodClan, Mintpaw and Sagepaw switched from FireClan to MoonClan and the rest went their seperate ways. Leafstar sighed. After this, SkyClan would have no more new kits. SkyClan would vanish into the other four new clans...SnowClan, WoodClan, FireClan and MoonClan.

"MoonClan, come on. Let's go to our new territory." Moonheart yowled. Patchpaw followed her new leader into the Dark Forest, where most other cats wouldn't be able to see. Patchpaw saw fine, once her eyes adjusted. Soon the new Clan came to a clearing where a little light filtered through. "Here is where we will make our Camp." Moonheart decided. The apprentices and warriors set out to make the elder's nest and the nursery, then their own dens. Moonheart found a nice, big boulder covered with moss that had a cave inside of it. She jumped on top of the big rock.

"This shall be our clan meeting place...the Moss Rock!" she yowled. Cats meowed all around. Patchpaw took a look at her new Clan. This, She thought, Is my new Clan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not the best i've ever done, but it'll do! I'll do the final draft later, when i have more time. Anyway, see you later!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 pm
(wow! Thats really good!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:52 pm
(Sweet! Thanks, Cindermoon!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 pm
(lol! Your welcome!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:55 pm
That explains soo much

7th poast  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:58 pm
But Firestars work waisted.. hmm can I make a story when Im a elder bout skyclan re-uniteing  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:00 pm
lol! I don't know how you could pull that off, it would be intresting to read.. .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:58 pm
why did i have to miss so much?  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:34 pm
lol! Why DID you miss so much?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 pm
I now theres not going to be a Patchstar for a while...  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 am
lol! but we will have a Patchedkit!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:51 pm
True but till then.. Hey who will be Patch kits mentore?  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 pm
hehe! Maybe Rainpool!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:39 am
Ya  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 am
blaugh