Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central City's Military of the East (requests and missions)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:48 pm
Okay, so this is the new FMA rp I were having like my new idea. The story is when FMA finished its old series and before starts the FMA movie's one. All homunculis, State Alchemists (and Meccanicals too) and Chimeras are welcome. :3

The story:

It was a greatfull day when at the HQ Roy Mustang deciding to calling her assistant Riza Hawkeye to telling her to calling at the phone King Bradley. He telling too to Riza that he have a new idea to gonna searching some new guys to enjoy the Military, cause Roy Mustang wanted to have more mens to the Military since the others before went die after the war against Ishbar.
When King Bradley accept immediately Roy's idea, he calling all the Military's mens, included Roy and Riza, to announced to starting Roy's idea went to search some new guys for the Military. They immediately accepted too, saluted King Bradley and then left King Bradley's room.
The next day everyone of the Militaries went house by house who they lived each Alchemist guys, Homunculis guys and others youngs boys and girls who lived around Central City and putting a letter into the house's box and after they return back to the Military's base and waiting with King Bradley the newest Alchemists guys. After some minutes later they immediately arrived and the King Bradley spoke as his tone went quite calm.
"Welcome to the HQ Military Base of East City, near Central City! Hope that you all knowing the reason why we've calling you to come here. Well.. The reason is that we need some new Militaries guys to defeat our Amestris from some soon wars.. Now the Colonnel Roy Mustang went to said to all of you the rest of this reunion."
He then walks back to let Roy to walking in front of the stairs. He went looking everyone and after he finally spoke.
"Well.. Everyone! Hope that are you all ready to going with our Militaries's mens from some wars. It's just because of this that I've decided to putting all of the new generation to enjoy our Military's request. It's done now. Now, if ya all followed me and the rest of the Military I'll now show you the GYM that each of ours from the Military went to getting training with alchemy and more before we going to the next war."
He then starts to walking, looking before that everyone of the youngs guys followed him. And then Roy, the rest of the Military and the youngs guys arrived throw a GYM.
"This is the GYM! Here you can all went and training all of your abilities that you've gotcha to proving your power and interest for the Military. Well.. I hope that this is so good to letting know all of ya what I meant. Well, now you can all enjoy by training here and if you all wanna to ask me something you can found me in my office. See ya later everyone.."
And so Roy walks away into the HQ, leaving the rest of the Military and the guys in front of the GYM.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Okay, and here's the characters that gonna be into the roleplay!

HOMUNCULIS

- Envy
- Lust
- Gluttony
- Sloth
- Greed
- Pride

|Homunculis' Profile skeleton|

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your original homunculi chara)
Name:
Weight
Background:
Personality:
Others Fact:

STATE ALCHEMISTS

- Edward Elric (Original_Edward_Elric)
- Alphonse Elric (Original_Alphonse_Elric) (? *)
- Roy Mustang
- Etc. (telling me the others names of those State Alchemists! :3)
(*= gonna editing something following the new State Alchemists' profile skeleton)

|State Alchemists' Profile skeleton|

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your original state alchemist chara)
Name:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Family/friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies/foes:
Background:
Alchemy:
Personality:
Other facts:
Title:

OTHERS THAT AREN'T STATE ALCHEMISTS

- Riza Hawkeye
- Fury
- Alex Louis Armstrong
- Etc. (telling me the others names of those others that aren't State Alchemists! :3)

|Others that arent State Alchemists' Profile skeleton|

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your original person that isn't a state alchemist chara)
Name:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Family/friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies/foes:
Background:
Arms:
Personality:
Other facts:
Title of grade:

MECCANICALS

- Winry Rockbell

|Meccanicals' Profile scheleton|

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your original meccanical chara)
Name:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Family/friends:
Background:
Personality:
Other facts:

CHIMERAS

- All chimeras are joined

|Chimeras' Profile skeleton|

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your original chimera chara)
Name:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Family/friends:
Background:
Personality:
Other facts:

These original chara gonna only requested if u gonna pm me with their profiles!! ^__^''
Ah, you can also enjoying with your made up charas! Just pm me with all their rp profiles and I'll accepting it!! Here's their profile skeleton if ya wanna to enjoy with your made up chara:

Gaia's nickname:

(put here a pic of your made up chara)
Name:
Username:
Hairs:
Eyes:
Family:
Personality:
Background:
What he/she like:
What he/she doesn't like:
Alchemist's power (only for Alchemists' made up charas):
Homunculi's power (only for Homunculis' made up charas):
Chimera's power (only for Chimeras' made up charas):
Others facts:
Title (only for Alchemists' made up charas):
Animals that he/she's got (if he/she got one): (putting here the name of the animal/mascotte of your made up chara and its pic)

Okay, good luck now and have a good rp time!! :3 Nyaaah!!

Gaia's nickname: Original_Edwardina_Elric

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Edwardina
Username: Elric
Weight: 160 (her true weight.. u_u)
Hairs: Blonde
Eyes: Gold
Family: Hoheinheim of the Light (dad), Dante (first mom), Trisha Elric (second mom), William/Envy (first older brother), Edward Elric (second big brother), Alphonse Elric (third big brother), Emma Elric (little sister), Winry Rockbell (a childhood friend that she remember a little)
Personality: She's sometimes gentle, veeeery kind and helpful, a little stubborn and into some rare times she will went perfidious, malignant and evil. She's also very proctetive with her friends and family.
Background: Since she was a little girl of maybe 6 or 7 years old, she was more happy with her little friends. But when her born town into Risembool went destroyed by a mysterious war, she lose all her friends and so she was getting to doing a human transmutation, because she think that she can getting back all her friends. Unluckly it didn't come and so she'll lose all her two arms and one leg. And since her first mother Dante (who were living into Risembool with Edwardina before she leaving away before Edwardina's self and disappeared away from herself) discovering it, she yelled in painfull as she saw Edwardina lose all that blood out. And then she brings her to Grandma Pinako's house into Risembool as they found Grandma Pinako and her little friend Winry. Edwardina's mom said quickly to Grandma to doing something for Edwardina's losts arms and her leg and so at the end she's got right now two automails on her arms and one on her leg. When Edwardina was on her 14 years old, her mom left away with no sense and so she deciding to finding at last her two brothers Ed and Al because she just noticed that they're on their way too to found some answers at all of their problems, like having back their bodies like herself. But it isn't just this she walking around to her way! She wanna to know too who is that b*****d who going to destroy all of her friends with that damnit war.
What he/she like: Kitties, family, friends (Winry, Riza, Roy and the rest of the Military and not included XD), Alchemy, studying Alchemy all the time with her books, that sexy and hottie of Roy Mustang, dancing (always, roflmaooo), doing some trainings with her two brothers Ed and Al, Elricest yaoi
What he/she doesn't like: Bad people who just went to hurt her two brothers Ed and Al, her brother William/Envy (sometimes) and the rest of Homunculi, dogs, wars, people who just went to offend herself (and you know what she mean.. The "short" word or others words that she hates) or her friends, kitties leaving under the rain, milk
Alchemist's power: She always use her Alchemy's special power (like a rainbow's alchemy) to attack so hard some enemies. She used too water Alchemy, Earth Alchemy, Wind Alchemy or Fire Alchemy as she prefered to use.
Others facts: She's sometimes went to be her neko-form only when she's excited. Pherarps she went like a Homunculi girl with dark power only when she pissed off. She always eating sometimes with her right or left hand (like when she writing), hates water
Title: Natural Alchemist (just because of her Elements of Nature Rainbow, Earth, Fire, Water and Wind)
Animals that he/she's got: Her white kitty Cloudy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia's nickname: Original_Edward_Elric

User Image
Name: Edward Elric
Height: 165cm (total height) Rumors and other websites say Ed is actually around 140cm tall not counting his boots and standing hair piece. His exact height at the moment is unknown
Weight: no idea....
Eye color: golden yellow
Hair color: golden blonde
Family/friends: Alphonse Elric aka Al(younger bro.), Winry Rockbell(childhood friend), Tricia Elric(mother, deceased from unknown illness), father(whereabouts unknown), Nina and Alexander(Nina's pet dog) and many other....
Dislikes: Ed HATES milk, smug idiots, people who do bad things with no good purpose, being called 'short' or anything related to the subject.
Allies: Roy Mustang?, Louis Alex Armstrong, Hudges, Riza Hawkeye, basically the whole military...and tons more!
Rivals: Roy Mustang and Russell, maybe others...
Enemies/foes: Scar, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Tucker (Nina's dad), and other random bad guys
Background: Ed is the good guy, the hero, the #1 star of our team. Ed's great, even if he can't punch a guy who's taller and younger than him. He's still the loveable teddy bear we all know became a National Alchemist at age 12. Ed even recieves a cool pocket watch from Colonel Roy Mustang. This pocket watch recognizes Ed as a National Alchemist. It's like a official license! Ed is a genius Alchemist. Perhaps the youngest Alchemist known to pass the National test. He is able to do Alchemy without a "transmutation circle". Apparently this is ver y useful and he can kick alot of butt very easily. Not a problem for our master Alchemist! He got the title " Full Metal" because of his metal arm and leg, which they're called "automail." Every State Alchemist gets a codename like Roy's is "Flame." Ed is known for his "shortness," which is why everyone who sees him calls him a "shrimp" or "short". Ed hates when people make fun of his height, and with his temper, we find him usually cursing at them. At times, with his funny face expressions, including the twitching anger mark. Ed's temper can be so out of control it comes to the point where Al has to hold him back. It's quite funny when Ed has steam coming out of his head, mad eyes, and of course, screaming, "don't call me short!" everytime someone insults him. This is what makes Ed the way we know him today. But in that small body is a heart of gold. Ed, when he's not mad, often has a cheerful grin on his face and appears to love to show his teeth. That's the face we see under that temper of his. Even with Ed's bad temper, he intends to hide his feelings for other people. Deep down, Ed truly loves his younger brother, even though he may not show it. In other situations, Ed's feelings begin to show.
Alchemy: To answer the question, Ed discovered the "truth" in the world, that he is everything. He discovered this after approaching the gate. Ed than lost his left leg after seeing the truth. After seeing the "truth" he is able to use alchemy without using a transmutation circle.
Personality: Manga Ed: Edward seems to be more evil-like. I don't mean Ed is a bad person when I say "evil-like." With that toothy grin, he does seem more "sneaky." He appears to have a very sly personailty in the manga which he's always scheming. He makes a big fool of his foes. That explains it with that big grin of his. Heh. Even the art style is slighty different. He's more chibi-like (Sorry Ed). His face expressions seem to be more expressive and often expresses them alot more in the manga, almost more than the TV series.

Anime Ed: The TV series, he doesn't have that "sneaky" attitude. Not like in the manga. He still has a few tricky moves up his sleeves but doesn't have as many slyful thoughts rolling around in that head of his. Ed's still a hot-headed guy who hates being called "small." He always walks around with a big toothy smile. If anythings different, Ed is more the brainy type. I mean that in a good way. He intends to put his mind to hard work and spend long hours thinking and solvoling puzzles.
Other facts: became a State Alchemist at age 12, writes and eats with his left hand.
Title: Fullmetal Alchemist  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:57 pm
(( Edward Elric here to save the day! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm
((Okies, big bro! ^w^ Just remember too to send me a pm with all ur original chara Ed's profiles so I can accepted it! 3nodding ))  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 pm
Okay, everyone!! Now the rp is being started!! 3nodding And don't worry for the others who wanna enjoy the rp!! If ya all send me in time some of ur pm and I'll accepted them u can already enjoy this rp!!

Well, by the way... Have now fun with the rp every1!! whee whee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:40 pm
((Okay, I'll think I'll start first!! ^W^))

It was a pretty sunny day into Central City. Into one house there were some of quite noise. A man who shouted so hard, just like the woman. Meanwhile, into one bedroom, there was a girl who sleeping very hard. She's got blonde long hairs falling down to her face and her skin was pretty natural pink. Next to the bed that the girl was in there was a white kitty that went sleeping and purring calm on the floor. As the woman comes into the girl's bedroom, she shouts quite nervous.
"Hey, Edwardina! Are you going to sleeping hard this day? Come on, wake up!!"
She then slammed the door as Edwardina went quickly wakes up just like the kitty. Edwardina murmured inside as she stands up to her bed and went open calm the door.
"Damnit.. My adoptive aunt always went to wake me up.. Jeez.. If I only have some perfect rest without waking myself throw my adoptive aunt and uncle maybe I can be all fine.."
She then walking throw the bathroom followed by her kitty. She starts quickly brushing her teeth and after that she quickly return back to her bedroom and getting change her clothes and putting her Alchemist's ones.
'Whoa.. Today is a special day.. Finally the HQ Military Base have decided to let enjoy some new guys for the Military.. Heh.. Hope that they can't having some wounds..' she thought as she smiles happy when she looking throw her window.
She then quickly going down the stairs following by her white kitty and then when she comes to the kitchen she quickly starts to eat her breakfast and then she goes away and walking throw the letter box and opened it. She immediately found a letter from the Military and after she picked it up on her hands she hides it into her pocket of her Alchimist's light blue long coat and then she continued to walking with her white kitty as she arrived throw the Military's base of East City. She immediately noticed Roy and the rest of the Military quite near the stairs of the entrance of the Military's building and throw the other side of the place there were a lot of young people just like herself. Edwardina smiles happy as she bringing up to her arms her white kitty and walking throw the young guys and starts to listening Roy's words.
She sometimes looking around to reaching some two familiars figures who has got blond hairs and dark blond hairs.
'Hmmm.. I wondered where are my two big brothers Ed and Aru...' she thought as her golden eyes went continued to searching around worried.  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff