Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Avatar Naratives (Game?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 pm
This is a thread for putting together narritives for your avi... write your own narative, talk about someone else's, even get advice for descriptions for the Avi Arena!

My "Current" Avi (as of 1.42 AM eastern, 6/27/0 cool

"The world has changed, gentlemen. No longer do we need to control the masses by force. Information is the most effective weapon."

The supreme chancellor gave a twisted grin from beneath the shadows of his uniform. The people knew only what he wanted them to know. Kept in the dark, the ignorant sheep would sit placidly, knowing that his government would keep them safe.

"Information, and the control of the flow of information, is paramount. The majority is content with the facts we feed them, and the malcontents are more easily removed as they are more easily identified, and silenced. The public hang on our every word... We march in the streets, repress them, and they welcome our forces with open arms. We execute hundreds of people per day in public arenas, and they cheer! We have achieved total control..."

The other shadowy figures nodded in agreement, looking at eachother with confidence. The facist's eyes narrowed, his cold grin widening.

"And now, with the sheep all in line, the world will be ours, we need but lead them to the slaughter..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:42 pm
User Image

[-Pokes Writers Forum-]
[>.>]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 pm
this is more to be used in conjunction with the Avi Arena Directory thread I have up... I may end up deleting both if they aren't active soon....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:04 am
User Image

[Such is the night life]
[Threads usually die off first time around anyway. Unless attracted by some odd sort of game that requires little to no thinking]
[-Pokes Rate Thread-]
[Such is the way of the interperson]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:17 pm
The Man in Black silently slipped out of the rain and into the warm Victorian pub, instantly grateful to be out of the downpour. He removed his black longcoat and hat and placed them on the coatrack to his left. Underneath, his black vest and his collared shirt had remained impeccably dry. He eased his way away from the door, surveying the crowd. He looked past the drunkards and the smoky haze, keeping his focus on finding the man he had been looking for. Sure enough, seated in a corner booth, nursing a drink, was The Fugitive. He did not exactly blend in, but the Man in Black was perfectly aware of that. The Fugitive reveled in sticking out, his every public appearance a slap in the face to the Man in Black and who he represented. The Fugitive looked exactly as he always did, no matter where he seemed to pop up. His eyes, hidden beneath the brim of his bowler hat, followed the Man in Black from the other side of the pub. To the Man in Black, he was terrifying, enraging, and inspiring all at the same time. Woven onto the shoulder and sleeves of the Fugitive's Old West-style black dust coat were glistening red-and-gold plates of classical Yoroi armor. The Fugitive radiated power, anger, defiance, and arrogance. The Man in Black slowly approached the table. He moved slowly and deliberately, trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. He stood back from the table, making sure to stay out of the reach of the Fugitive's blades, slung behind his back. The Man in Black opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, the Fugitive spoke first.
"Before you say a single word," he growled quietly, his French accent cutting through the air, "Keep in mind that you are bound by the rules of your organization. I am not. You may not want to raise a scene, but I have no problem doing just that. Now speak quickly."
The Man in Black respected the Fugitive's forwardness. Neither of them intended to play any games with the other. Good.
"Infinity is growing tired of you and your constant disregard for what we are trying to do. We are trying to carefully and quietly carry out research, and people like you threaten to destroy it all. Nevertheless, Infinity is willing to overlook your transgressions in exchange for your service. This is Infinity's last attempt at a peaceful negotiation with you; after this, our actions will be most hostile."
The Fugitive scoffed aloud. "Research?" he mused, "You call waging a war, stealing these people's resources, and kidnapping or killing all who stand in your way research?"
The Man in Black gestured to the Fugitive's coat.
"You got that Yoroi plate and the katana from Kensei-2 after shooting a samurai in the face with the revolver on your belt. The revolver came from a deputy you killed in Cassidy-4 with that other sword, which you stole from a dig site on Merlin-2. You have been hopping from world to world, violating almost every law ever established in regards to parachronic travel. You have put the Secret in peril, and have jeopardized Homeline. Infinity would hate to force its hand and eliminate such a talented world-jumper, but if you will not cooperate, we will have no choice."
The Fugitive leaned forward in his seat a bit, his piercing eyes meeting those of the Man in Black.
"You kidnap and kill innocent people who mean you no harm at all unless they join your ranks. You wage war against a whole other world of people who are very similar to ourselves, because they do not believe as you. You manipulate, steal from, and then abandon the people of wealthy and resourceful worlds, then leave them to stagnate. I will never join you."
The Man in Black's posture stiffened. He had his orders. The Fugitive refused to cooperate, and had to be stopped. His hand slowly slipped into his pocket, but before he could retrieve the device inside, he felt cold steel pressed against his throat. The Fugitive, without leaving his seat, had his sword against the Man in Black's jugular.
"You should have stayed at Home, Infinity puppet," he growled.

(Whoever knows the source material I based this on gets a bonus point.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:03 am
This sort of thing was rather like what I was trying to avoid by forcing people to go to forums...

Good luck in the Arena!
b  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm
How far are you...

The creature watched the others, trying to pick his chosen victim from the rest. Not seeing him, he sighed, and morphed halfway into a lion-human form. His black, translucent wings appeared on his back, and his long, dual bladed spear manifested in his hands. Before the first one could cry out, his spear had pierced his throat. He pulled it out the side, grinning at the blood that spurted out, and stabbed another, his spear passing straight through. He gave a surprised cry before the creature spun it. He grinned at what the apparently Greek man had said: "D-daemon!" But now the rest knew he was there. He flicked his wrist and the doors locked. To anyone outside, the screams and dark laughter were confusing, but to the creature, whose name was now 'Daemon', it was mass murder, and he was good at it. He checked the corpses for his intended victim. He was in the pile of corpses. Grinning, he walked out, killing the people outside, and opened his wings, flying away.

((Note: Daemon is the Greek form of a demon))

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:22 pm
"what happened? oh oh no, he was such a quiet man"
"i couldn't belive it....such a quiet man the, the kind you'd like your daughter to marry"

"this is Cindy Donovan outside the office complex of Transax, and as you can see.."

*pop pop pop*

"Some insane gunaman is killing the people inside! My God the horror!"

[inside]

"YOU NOTICE ME NOW?!?! HUH?!?"

"Larry stop, p-" *pop* "AHH"

"Oh now it's with the please.... Just DIE!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Larry Newman was a quiet man driven to the breaking point by not being able to work within society. He is a broken man, broken by society. He will be caught within minutes, and he will be put to death. Blame placed solely on him, society will rid it's self of a defective product and move on. Same as it ever was...  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:33 pm
fubar0
"i couldn't belive it....such a quiet man the, the kind you'd like your daughter to marry"

"this is Cindy Donovan outside the office complex of Transax, and as you can see.."

*pop pop pop*

[inside]

Larry Newman was a quiet man driven to the breaking point by not being able to work within society. He is a broken man, broken by society. He will be caught within minutes, and he will be put to death. Blame placed solely on him, society will rid it's self of a defective product and move on. Same as it ever was...

Good stuff, but it needs something a bit more suggestive of the violence to come....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am
How far are you...

Oooh. Writing new one for the avi I have now!

Chaos gingerly touched the box holding Jenova's head. "M-mother...?" His eyes slid over to Kadaj. "Brother, where are Loz and Yazoo?" The other sighed. "I'm not sure. But we must join with Mother; the Reunion cannot wait. Do it now!" Chaos sucked in a breath and said, "For you, Mother." Then he pulled the box to him, feeling the Jenova cells fuse with his, and he started changing... and suddenly, it stopped. He wasn't Sephiroth... no, big brother wasn't here. He was still Chaos. He felt a weapon in his hand and looked at it, then his pitch black wings. "Brother," Kadaj said, "You are one with Mother. Be happy. You are Chaos now, brother."

A little something I came up with after watching AC.

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 pm
hmm...interesting...love the final fantasy stuff...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 pm
How far are you...

All hail Kadaj! Reunion is here! ...and all that other sh!t I've managed to come up with in the last four and a half seconds. XD

Demonic Repentance

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm
hm...............  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 pm
dronze
fubar0

*pop pop pop*

[inside]

Good stuff, but it needs something a bit more suggestive of the violence to come....

what violance to come? it's already over and he's gonna get caught.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm
fubar0
dronze
fubar0

*pop pop pop*

[inside]

what violance to come? it's already over and he's gonna get caught.

or perhaps the violence that's passed.... where's the spatter?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff