Reply Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild
A date with a beatle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racecar-Mack7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:35 pm
Who's your favorite Beatle? If he asked you out on a date, where would you like to go with him? What do you think he would do if he walked you home?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm
George, and .....

to the beach. :]  

Sexy Lamps
Vice Captain

Mastermoo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:05 pm
My favorite Beatle is Ringo Starr. Hmm, if he asked me out on a date, I'd like to go to an amusement park or maybe Pepperland :3 If he walked me home? I'd probably laugh the whole way to try and break the ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 pm
I would go out with George,I would want to go to a guitar shop, to pick out guitars .And if he walked me home I would be very relax and shy. I would try to kiss him. heart sweatdrop  

GothicRumour

Mister Susan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:18 am
If I had a date with Paul, I'd walk through the forest with him on a nice summer's night with a cool breeze while fireflies fluttered around. Then I'd take him home and we'd dance to White Rabbit, Incense and Peppermints, California Dreaming, Purple Haze and all those fab songs with candles, incense and those fun little colorful hanging lamps. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image
~Before. Stewie.~

I'm saying to you:
Paul when he is like 15 heheheheh... we will go to to the English Garden and sing I AM THE WALRUS. and if he walks me home he should carry me! lol

User Image

~After. Stewie.~

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

c o o k i i Soup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm
John.
To pepperland XD
And when we walked home, we would sing all the beatles songs XD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm
which one would i like a date with ....... to hard to decide. i mean seriously can you really just pick one.  

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

Koujaku Strider

Man-Hungry Husband

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm
(Please note that i'm a girl and i'm only a guy for cosplay)
No doubt I'd go on a date with John Lennon. At Niagra falls. And it would be sweet of him to walk me home, and no doubt i'd kiss him! :3 After we sang all the way home. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:26 pm
I would go on a date with John Lennon,um I would cook dinner for him and and go out to an amusment park or the movies and if he were to walk me home i would be singing the beatles songs and then try to kiss him at the end. biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart  

Cute Gazoo

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff