Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon and smoking.[edit] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea?
  Yea, I totally agree.
  No, there's no way.
  Uhh
View Results

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:46 pm
It's not too late....

Okay, so in the Rain pictures thread, someone said would should tell Brendon that he should stop 'cause his fans really care for him.

So, this is what I propose:
We make a list of ten reasons why Brendon B. Urie should NOT smoke and put it into a powerpoint slideshow.
It could be from all of us in the guild.
But I need someone to send it to them 'cause I don't know how to send slideshows to people over the internet....
Unless, someone wants to explain it to me.
But you could send whoever is sending it to Panic your reason on why Brendon should stop and they will put it in the slideshow.

People pick the number reason they want out of, like I said, ten and that'll be the reason they do.
I'll do reason #1.

Smoking is.....Pretty. Odd.

This is reason enought:
[btw: this almost made me cry. It's messed up.]
:*(

it's never too late.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:13 pm
It's a cool idea.. but how are we gonna send it to him? If they have a fan email address or something, I doubt he actually reads it. And if he did, I don't really think it would change his mind about it sweatdrop

But, here's a second reason anyway: Smoking damages your voice, and Brendon's voice is wayyy too good to waste.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:16 pm
Ten? I think if we were actually going to do something like this, we should do more. We could probably list off like, 50 reasons. And they should be BAD reasons. Smoking being "Pretty. Odd." makes it sound like it's good. xd

#3: You just got done headlining the Honda Civic Tour, which encourages people to be more Green. Smoking definitely isn't going to help improve the enviroment.

#4. Millions of people around the world look up to you. Would you want a teenage kid to say, "Brendon Urie smokes, it must be cool. I'm going to start smoking too!"?

#5. You're going to need your voice for the rest of your life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
It's a cool idea.. but how are we gonna send it to him? If they have a fan email address or something, I doubt he actually reads it. And if he did, I don't really think it would change his mind about it sweatdrop

But, here's a second reason anyway: Smoking damages your voice, and Brendon's voice is wayyy too good to waste.

Instead of doing a slideshow, someone could write it out on paper and send it in the mail or something.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Dude, I'll get my a** to the festival in two weeks and bring a huge banner that says "SMOKING IS SUICIDE. SLOW SUICIDE." or something xp

Except maybe that's a bit extreme sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:16 pm
If anybody is going to a show you should write it on a piece of paper and throw it on the stage. I know that they read those and it should say to go to this site for like an "award" of some kind so that he definitly goes on it. I don't want to trick him like that but it's for his own good. Oh, and that was me who said that in the other thread.  

music is living

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Honeyz, I'm going to a show Thursday xd .

But I'm not a god choice, because I can imagine very well why he smokes. As a former smoker myself xd .

Smoking is relaxing. And since their life if so hectical, I can imagine very well why he smokes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:36 pm
music is living
If anybody is going to a show you should write it on a piece of paper and throw it on the stage. I know that they read those and it should say to go to this site for like an "award" of some kind so that he definitly goes on it. I don't want to trick him like that but it's for his own good. Oh, and that was me who said that in the other thread.
rofl

I can just picture him like reading some random website on a piece of paper and going to see what it is mad d

Polyphonic Twilight

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:11 pm
I'm not okay.....

Well, is anybody else a Northern Downpour member beside me??

I'm not okay.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:53 pm
#6: Ruins your health and you could get cancer or die early crying

Panda Cheval

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 pm
5. smoking accelerates ageing!!

4. diseases like bronchitis and cancer.

3. think of the fans!! think of the teens that look up to you as a role model!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 am
#7. Smoking kills lots of people(and could kill brendon gonk crying cry )
noooo brendon dont smoke! we love you and dont want you to end up dieing from this! it could happen! you dont know who much ud be missed... it would kill lots of people inside if you died=(  

xo-elisa-xo

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:38 pm

We should do more. But who's delivering it? And who should write it?
And should Panda and I volunteer to try and stalk Brendon to see where he lives so we can just magically drop of this letter while he is away?

1. Smoking is Pretty. Odd.

2. You're a role model. Do you want kids smoking because they saw you and started to smoke too?

3. You kind of need your voice for let's see. Till you die. Basically.

4. It's definitely not eco-friendly. Which was the point of the HCT.

5. Think of your health before you smoke god damn it!

6. You'd look older than you really are. We wouldn't want your sexiness to go away do you?

7. Poly. (Your wife) Ehem would kill the s**t out of you and we don't want that happening

8. Panic At The Disco would not be the same if they were to lose their lead singer and close friend.

9. We don't want you to die young. You have more things to do in life.

10. You'll lose your fans who are very hard on the no smoking rule.
Ummm.What else?

11. Think of the people who love you. DO you want them grieving bad?
Kids should be the one burying the parents, not the parents having to bury their own son.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:09 am
I'm at a concert Thursday... ninja .

But I'm not a good choice, 'cause I'm like: whatever xd .  

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 am
12. Smoking maybe be relaxing but here r some of the side effects: cronic bronchitis (sp???), many different types of cancers, emphazema (sp??), DAMAGED VOICE, icky smelling breath, yellowing finger nails, death at an earlier age, ageing, shortness or difficult breathing, and death  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff