Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
HCT videos.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic poll
  <3
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 am
I don't know if you guys watched these or not, but throughout the tour the honda civic website posted backstage videos. The most recent one "Meet Maine" is just too cute not to tell you about xp heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:58 am
Aww "Meet Maine" was cute. They have crayons and such. <3
So that was the hacky sack game Brendon was talking about xD

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm
I feel bad for the two fans in "Meet Maine." They were two shy to talk to them. xd

It's funny how in "Kissin' The Babies" the chick had to tell Brendon to stop pressing the buttons. xD

Their practice room is so small in "'Twas The Night Before Xmas." gonk Their tour bus is so pretty inside!

In "Swimming in a Green Pool," Brendon looks like such a wannabe rock star. rofl OH MY GOSH, Did you guys see Brendon's back tuck?! I was in cheerleading for three years and I never could get a back tuck! And Jon's cart wheel was kind of impressive. I didn't notice that the people in the background during the show were actually Panic At The Disco. <3 I probably didn't look at the background once, though. xD

In "Lalalalala" Brendon is plugging his ear to hear himself better. <3 That's so cute. My choir does that all the time. <3 I like how they don't hold their voices back. It's cute how they are listening to their own song over and over to make up a harmony. whee Gosh, I love male voices. They sound so hot at the end. Mmm.

In "House of Blues Orlando," that one girl has awesome pants (the ones with the lyrics all over them). I wonder how she did that! It makes me sad that they arent allowd to eat the food that fans bring them. sad

Oh my gosh, in "Clearwater, FL" Ryan is only wearing a tank top! heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm
PrimeOdd
I feel bad for the two fans in "Meet Maine." They were two shy to talk to them. xd

It's funny how in "Kissin' The Babies" the chick had to tell Brendon to stop pressing the buttons. xD

Their practice room is so small in "'Twas The Night Before Xmas." gonk Their tour bus is so pretty inside!

In "Swimming in a Green Pool," Brendon looks like such a wannabe rock star. rofl OH MY GOSH, Did you guys see Brendon's back tuck?! I was in cheerleading for three years and I never could get a back tuck! And Jon's cart wheel was kind of impressive. I didn't notice that the people in the background during the show were actually Panic At The Disco. <3 I probably didn't look at the background once, though. xD

In "Lalalalala" Brendon is plugging his ear to hear himself better. <3 That's so cute. My choir does that all the time. <3 I like how they don't hold their voices back. It's cute how they are listening to their own song over and over to make up a harmony. whee Gosh, I love male voices. They sound so hot at the end. Mmm.

In "House of Blues Orlando," that one girl has awesome pants (the ones with the lyrics all over them). I wonder how she did that! It makes me sad that they arent allowd to eat the food that fans bring them. sad

Yepp, that back flip thing was amazing <3

Panda Cheval

qlyph

Ruthless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:30 am
Zack scared me in
the Clearwater one, cuz he`s like
"Don`t ever make eye contact with
my artist!" And I was like gonk
I guess he`s just doing his job though,
which is good :]

Haha, I love all the Beatles songs they play
to warm up xD
So adorabllle <3

Omg I love Brendon in the
Tulsa Walkabout <3<3
He`s so hilarious xD
And Jon with DDR omigawsh xD
He`s lyke crazzy 8D

Andd in eco-spot Brendon lifts
his shirt up <33
Gawd I love that boy <3

xD
Brendon`s dream in
Whaddya wanna know? made
me lol a lot
rofl

Haha
The lady asked if any of
them were available.
Llol.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 am
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd

Yepp, that back flip thing was amazing <3

I didn't know he could do anything like that! I wonder why he hasn't done that on stage!

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Freddyphone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:13 am
"Meet Maine" was so cute! I was so sad that they were so close and I didn't know about it! I live in Maine but I had no idea they were here! gonk That's the only one I've been able to watch so far since the phone has been ringing like crazy today and we have dial up internet so when the phone rings we have to disconnect...  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games