Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic At The Disco inside jokes. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:46 am
Does anyone else have PATD inside jokes?

My mom and I do. When I listen to my mix CD of all Decaydance band 'That Green Gentleman' will play and I sing "Things are shaping up to be pretty" Mom: "ODD". Then during 'I Write Sins...' my mom and I will be like "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?" Then we point at each other and say NO. whee

Then my friend Meghan doesn't understand PATD lyrics. Like in "The Piano Knows..." she laughs so hard at the "I won't cut my beard and I won't change my hair". I don't find it too funny, but still. Then in "Mad As Rabbits" she laughs so hard at "And you were a MAP". I don't know why! Then in "Do You Know..." she loves that they used clouds and clouds are amazing. It's kind of weird.

But if anyone else has PATD inside jokes, share 'em here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 am
Well not so much inside jokes... but like if anyone says anything that references Panic in the tiniest bit, I just pick up on that and it really confuses people sometimes.

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Me and my one friend who loves Panic will say something they said or something like that and we know excatly what it is.
And also the same thing as Poly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:46 am
This is completely weird but in the song "Piece of me" by Britney Spears there's a line that says "no wonder there's panic in the industry". I know it has to do with chaos and being crazy but it still makes me think of panic. There is also a rule in my house that states " If a Panic at the Disco song comes on, on the radio, cd, computer, etc., everybody must stop what they are doing and run ito that room where it is playing and stay there for the remainder of the song." So whenever a song comes on within seconds you will have 8 to 12 people running into one room. Also, down here in Florida i've noticed that "I write sins. . ." has been coming on the radio a lot for the past few days. I'm not complaining but like this one station which only plays rap and hip hop played it. It was so weird. I was flipping through the stations and almost didn't believe my ears. Has anybody else in Florida noticed that?  

music is living

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:07 am
my friend haley has an odd habit of picking leaves off trees and smelling them and ill be like whats it smell like? and she usually says christmas becuase of that one interview where brendon was like "jon u smell like christmas!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:30 pm
You remind me of a few of my famous friends....

Well, although me and my friend absoloutly LOVE Panic, we always come up with some parody. But it's just for fun. I have no goal of disrespecting Panic.

And then we have a word game where we take the title of something, whether it be a book or a song, we change one word in the title with the assigned word.
Eg: Title type: Movie
Word: Chicken
Title is changed to: Iron Chicken (Iron Man)

Anyway, sometimes we do songs and we do Panic titles.
But, again, no disrespect for Panic.

And, there's a lot more
biggrin
But I'm too lazy to tell you all of them.

well, that all depends, what you qualify as friends.

PanicChic2005

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am
My friend and I have an inside with MadAs Rabbits. At the "poor son of a humble chimney sweep..." she thought it was "poor son avocada chimney peep". Uh...yeah that's totoally right.

Then yesterday I had to go to this art event with my mom and aunt. It was so funny because we were working a table, and this nun walks over. The whole time I was thinking "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God damn door? OH WAIT THAT'S USING THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN. IMA SINNER." Then she walked away and my mom and I laughed and started singing 'I Write Sins...'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 am
Imma mess and.....

I just remembered one last night when I was lying awake in bed for HOURS!
Almost every night, I fall asleep to Pretty. Odd. and Northern Downpour came on.
Suddenly I remembered something.

One day, I was talking to VickyT on the phone and she was singing Northern Downpour and at the beginning when it says "we should feed our jewelry to the sea" I thought I heard my friend say "we should feed our CHILDREN to the sea"
Haha.
Now everytime me and Vicky are abnoxiously singing Northern Downpour at school, we sing the children version.
And kids always give us strange looks.
It's hilarious. rofl

your words just give me time to give you a reason why.

PanicChic2005

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am
Haha.

Are you a stalker? For having her number? Jk Jk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:09 am
Same thing as Poly.
And LOL at all you guys.
1) at the CT show, when everyone was throwing bracelets on the stage, they played Northern Downpour. And my best friend and I were screaming along obviosuly and we were like "Feed our jewelry to the STAGE!" wink
2) And my mom absolutely LOVES the song "Mad as Rabbits" so whenever I bring Pretty. Odd. in the car we put it on. And when the line "You were a map" comes on my mom and I start screaming the Dora the Explorer thing, you know, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map...

biggrin

emmy downpour

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 am
Haha. I'm a map. That's priceless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 am
Yoshi17783
Haha. I'm a map. That's priceless.

User Image

emmy downpour

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 am
Yoshi17783
Haha.

Are you a stalker? For having her number? Jk Jk.
No.
We're besties in real life.
Lol.
I'm the one that took her to see Panic and get thier autos and such.
We go on VayKs together all the time.
I'm also the one who got her to sign up for Gaya.
Lol.
pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 am
Lucky. I love that girl! She's such an ispiration to me. And I love her name. Victoria is such a pretty name.  

HeyMoon29

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Yoshi17783
Lucky. I love that girl! She's such an ispiration to me. And I love her name. Victoria is such a pretty name.
Not the REAL VickyT. I don't know her personally.
It's my friend's name on Gaia: VickyT_089.
Haha.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces