Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
The ULTIMATE "All Look Same" test!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh yeah!? Are you suuure?? Are you reaaaaaally suuuure!!???
  choo ain't no aezhin!
  well I'm a FOB, so I'll probably get a lot of them right. see mah happeh fese!? WUT!? YU GOT A B+ IN ENGLISH!? ERICK TSAI! >:B! we ain't no like white people, oh no no. we don't give timeout. in China we've got something called KNOCKOUT!
  "All y'all look alike!"
  "All right, listen up! All the Triads and the ugly women on this side, and all the fine women on this side, right now!"
  "I have a dream - that white people and black people...and even Chinese people, can gamble together with the same amount of chips!"
  "Let me tell you something about Asians, we never panic."
  "Oh yeah, when Godzilla be coming, y'all be trippin': 'Giaca! Giaca!' "
  "You are a civilian. In Hong Kong, *I* am Michael Jackson and *you* are Toto."
  "I am not third world ugly, women think I'm cute. Like Snoopy."
  "Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you!"
View Results

Jelai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 am
I'm sure that a lot of you here have taken the infamous All Look Same test, and it looks like they updated their site! They now include tests in art, architecture, and food! xD

(okay so it's not ultimate since it only focuses on East Asia, but East Asians all look the same anyway. xD wink

ALL LOOK SAME . COM
click it. ^

and yes, I failed on most of them. emo
and here are my results...

FACES
average: 7
my score 4:

MODERN ART (how the hell....? doesn't the same go for every modern art? some of them look as if they've been done by artists from SAIC or MICA or CalArts or whatever, regardless of racial background. this one was a stupid test)
average: 8
my score: 5

TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURE
average: 8
my score: 8

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY 1
average: 10
my score: 12

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY 2
my score: 10

URBAN SCENERY
average: 9
my score: 11

FOOD
my score: 5

ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS
average: 9
my score: 9

man some of it was hard, and many seem like trick questions. I got them right on first guess, but then I just had to suddenly go all second thought and change my answer from Chinese to Korean or whatever, and when I found out my results the answer was (insert country here). I knew it was (insert country here)!

some of them were obvious give aways for me, and the ones I had the easiest time with are the Japanese questions since I've lived there for 12 years. The ladies wearing kimonos were obvious, and even the school uniforms were obvious. Some of the traffic signs that I've spotted in a certain picture made that a dead giveaway too.

China was a runner-up because I knew a lot of guys in my school that go to this famous Shaolin school in my area (
and to brag -- they were the lion dancing troupe in one of the scenes of Rush Hour 2. xD see Lohan School of Shaolin, Las Vegas. google it. xD), and I used to like one of the guys too, lol. so I know some of China and some of the pictures were obvious like that guy wearing the martial arts uniform or whatever.
Oh yeah and I went to Hong Kong too, lol. ^^;

Korea -- ehhhhh. I've been there once...when I was 4 years old...don't really remember much...haven't tried much Korean food either. The only food I know of is kimchi and Korean BBQ. ^^;

as for the architect -- some of it was obvious because of just how it looks. others are way too obvious if you know some of the famous Asian sites (no, the Great Wall is not on there >__>;; that's too obvious). I knew dead on the name of one the picture of the famous bridge and the picture of a popular Asian city.

those Buddhist temples were hard though. I thought I knew...well apparently I don't. The only ones that I could tell apart were the Japanese ones. ^^; but I got some of the Japanese ones wrong too, because they looked Chinese to me. damn, I forgot that Japanese completely copied Chinese artchitecture during the Nara period before making it look a lot more subdued and less...red. lol. and those red ones are still standing around today in Japan (uhh I think I just gave away some clues...lol)

and the food...I can't believe I failed on the food! D: some of them look like trick questions! grr what didn't look Japanese was actually Japanese. I knew it was Japanese, but then I doubted a bit because it might have been a trick question again, so I selected Chinese or Korean. damn! grr.

and if you're wondering, yes, I'm Asian, so don't be going all "choo ain't no aezhin!" on me! lol I'm Filipina! xP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:20 am
haha. i like how the poll quotes Rush Hour. but anyways, i didn't do too good on the food quiz...  

metamonkey

Jelai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm
metamonkey
haha. i like how the poll quotes Rush Hour. but anyways, i didn't do too good on the food quiz...

lol thanks. xD I took the test at like...2-3 a.m. and I was feeling a little Rush Hour-y, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 am
Yea loved the quotes from rush hour 2.

BTW heres my results

Faces: I failed
You: 6
Average: 7

Modern Art: Just Passed
You: 7
Average: 7

Traditional Architecture: Just Passed
You: 9
Average: 9

Travel photography by Matt McCoy
You: 10
Average: 10

Travel photography by Moon Lee
You: 9
Average: 11

Urban Scenery
You: 8
Average: 8

Food
You: 6
Average: 10

This sucked hahahha  

BlackHammer888

Xia Rocks Your Butt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm
LOL. okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 am
WAH, I got an error message!

"Could not connect to MySQL because: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)"

gonk

Anyway, I love how your poll quoted Crazy Asian Mother. xd

x__G o o d b y e__xx

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas