Does anyone have a webcam? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Just answer the question twisted More details coming soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 pm
i wish i did... but no, i don;t have one crying  

metamonkey

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Wow... Henry looks like a stalker. x3 I do.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:25 am
nope..  

iBlackros3

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 am
x.x i STILL havent gotten mine yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:06 am
Yup built into my laptop.  

BlackHammer888

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 am
Have one. But I don't use it often. Only with friends who I haven't seen in ages and are living in different countries.

I don't even post pictures on the internet except in my facebook.. but hey, nobody knows about that. heeee~ xP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:48 am
i have one, barley use it xD  

Sesshomaruka

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:20 am
Well, y'know how we used to have live video chats among the guild members, to build friendships and guild unity and stuff? We stopped having them because the chat service we used stopped working. Since then, Tahimek (JD) and I have discussed a couple of times about bringing the chats back, but we haven't found a new service...until now mrgreen BlogTV is a website where people can host live "shows." They turn on their webcams and chat live with other people. You can join in even if you don't own a webcam yourself. BlogTV even allows co-hosting, where there are two people chatting via webcam instead of just one. And, best of all, it's completely FREE!

Is anyone interested in this at all? I've noticed that our guild isn't as active as it once was and I thought this would be a great way to bring back old members and recruit new ones. In the chats, we can play games with each other, listen to music, and just hang out. People in the guild who have webcams can sign up for BlogTV and they can host live shows every once in a while. Just announce when you're having your show and how long you'll be on. It doesn't have to be a routine weekly or daily thing; you can chat whenever you want to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:07 pm
I've never used it, but I hear that Stickam is also really popular. We'll work out the details at a later date, but for now, I'd just like to know how many people are interested in the live chats.  

King Henry
Crew

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 pm
It sounds like a great idea. Though I haven't fixed my webcam yet. D:

Our guild isn't as active as it was before...But I wonder if it'll get more active soon because it's summer break! razz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:57 pm
King Henry
I've never used it, but I hear that Stickam is also really popular. We'll work out the details at a later date, but for now, I'd just like to know how many people are interested in the live chats.

I heard of Stickam as well. It's pretty good. I checked it out a couple days ago.  

DancingCherryBerry

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:56 am
Zow.. o,o;

Hmm, well I don't know. I've never really shown people my face in the net. I like keeping my online and private life away from each other. I've only used the webcam with people who already know me in RL...

Not saying that it's not a good idea. I mean.. I'm all for guild unity and all but.. well, I'm just not too comfortable with showing my face. >.< I might break a few monitors here and there, lol--!

rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 am
Iseru Dryves
Zow.. o,o;

Hmm, well I don't know. I've never really shown people my face in the net. I like keeping my online and private life away from each other. I've only used the webcam with people who already know me in RL...

Not saying that it's not a good idea. I mean.. I'm all for guild unity and all but.. well, I'm just not too comfortable with showing my face. >.< I might break a few monitors here and there, lol--!

rofl

That's perfectly alright 3nodding As I mentioned before, you can still participate even if you don't want to use/don't have a webcam.  

King Henry
Crew

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 am
lol, i've never webcamed online ;_;  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items