Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L][Tsubasa] Nightmares

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurogane or Fai?
  KUROGANE FTW!!!
  i love Fai!
  both! together! so cute!!!
  neither...Me:Q...Q
View Results

[~Miss~Murder~]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:35 am
Title Nightmares
Author [~Miss~Murder~] on gaia, UnfortunedRevenge on DeviantArt
Disclaimer: i dont own tsubasa resivior chronicals nor do i own any characters...if i did...you'd know
Series: Tsubasa Resivior Chronicals [i know i cant spell im sorry ^^;;] pairing: KuroganeXFai
Warnings: UBER FLUFF!! and some kissing...semi OOC-ness, but it could be taken as weakness and sympathy...right like i said semi OOCness
PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM! ^^ hee hee i hope ya'll enjoy it!!! ^^

and the story begins...

Nightmares- KuroFai

“Kurogane!” Fai’s scream was lost in the wind as he desperately grabbed for Kurogane’s falling hands. Fai’s tears fell, down into darkness, following Kurogane. He felt a strong grip on his arms, and heard Kuro’s voice, calling his name.
Fai’s eyes opened, tears falling down his tear stained cheeks, he looked up at Kurogane.
“What's the matter?” he asked his voice toneless. Fai’s lips trembled, his eyes looking scared. He swallowed hard.
“Kuro….gane…” his voice trembled, shaking hands reached up, placing his hands slightly over Kurogane’s shoulders, pulling himself towards him, burying his tear stained face into Kurogane’s chest. Kurogane’s eyes widened in surprise, a slight blush in embarrassment, none the less, his arms encircled the blonde protectively, bringing them both to a sitting position. As he held the shaking mage his expression softened. He absentmindedly started to play with the mage’s soft blonde hair. Fai looked up at Kurogane, blushing.
“I…..had a nightmare….” He said burying his face again.
“Want to tell me?” Kurogane asked gently, tilting Fai’s chin upwards and looking into his soft blue eyes.
“Y-you fell….and I….I thought you died” he whispered, fresh tears starting to form. Fai blushed, embarrassed that he was telling Kurogane this, but…he was hugging him…his gaze drifted to the side, away from Kurogane, who chuckled.
“Is that all?” he said softly, smiling, “Look at me.” He demanded, and Fai slowly looked at Kurogane.
“Even if I fell off Mount Everest from fighting the abominable snow man, I wouldn’t die, because I’d still have to protect you” he said, brushing his lips on Fai’s forehead.
“K-kurogane!” he whispered, blushing. Kurogane smiled, one of those rare smiles of course, and moved to Fai’s lips, kissing him gently. A surprised and lobster red Fai gasped his hands went around Kurogane’s neck. Pulling away from the kiss, Kurogane looked at the magician.
“You alright now? Knowing I’m not dead?” he asked, wiping away the tears that still lingered on Fai’s face. A still lobster red Fai looked up at Kurogane, a slight smile creeping onto his pale face.
“I am…now” he said hugging him, “I love you Kuro-puu” he said smiling; he rested his forehead in the crook of Kurogane’s neck. Kurogane sighed, the nicknaming still continued.
“I love you too, Fai” he said hugging him.
“Ku-kurogane…can you st-stay…?” he asked blushing, sneaking a look up at Kurogane, who lightly smiled.
“Of course” he said lying down, bringing Fai with him, pulling the sheets up with his free hand. Kissing Fai’s forehead he hugged the magician close as said magician curled up into Kurogane. They fell asleep soon after, in each other’s arms.
-Fin-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:37 am
ohhh i like it  

NaruSasuiscool

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm
How cute! I like it! 4laugh  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash