Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The Boys Come Home. June 13th. <3 More Vids. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 am
THE BEST NIGHT EVAAA
June 13, 2008
7:00 p.m
Pearl Theater at the Palms.
With my best friends Tammy and Dianne.
(Warning: Videos may be bad due to someone coughcoughDianecoughcough singing obnoxiously loud while I go try and film the concert. Oh and the pictures might be bad because while I was taking pictures I was jumpig and screaming. sweatdrop )

June 13, 2008 was about the best night of my life. I mean everyone was absolutely amazing. Although. My friend Sara Stark was sick and couldn't make it. (She had floor seats and she said that we could trade because she wouldn't be able to make it to the concert. She was reeaally sick) Anyways
Let's start when we were coming. The whole day, I was just jumping up and up and down. Forseriously. And when we finally were going, I couldn't shut up about them. I was sooo excited. Well at first, we didn't know where we were going. I started to spaz, but then we found this big sign that said HONDA CIVIC TOUR so we ran over there right. And it wasn't The Pearl, but it was the car that Panic AT The Disco designed. I tried getting a picture of the whole car, but I couldn't find where Brendon and Spencer's signature were, so after 5 minutes I gave up and just took a picture with the car that they had their butts on. (Dies in Heaven!)

User Image

And. We had a few minutes to spare, so we went over to the booth where some chick was talking about Global Warming. I really wasn't paying attentiont because I was looking at the souvenir book that was laying there and when she was in the middle of talking I just was like, "CAN I HAVE THIS?" really loud and she laughed and said sure. Then there was the raffle that they were holding, which I entered but didn't win, and for 3 dollars you get entered into a raffle where you have a chance to win the signed guitar and the signed drum..umm skin thingy. And the guy was laughing at my expression because Iw anted to take a picture of it so badly. So when he asked me if I wanted to take a picture of it I immediatey screamed YES! And then yeah.

User Image

User Image

My mom ushered us inside where there were teenagers all over the place. And we just followed them and the next thing I know we were at the Pearl.

Inside, this random dude starts asking people questions about Panic and he goes up to me and he was like ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE PANIC? And I screamed and squealed until he went away. And he started to drink again and then he went to what seems was his wife. And then I went to the merch right? And the line was soooo long. I could have died in there and ended buying this awesome hoodie, 3 Panic Shirts and 1 Phantom Planet Shirt plus the Poster. All I can say was all the babysitting paid off. And we saw my friend Cassie and she bought a whole lot of stuff that she couldn't even fit in her overly huge purse. And so we went in and we were waiting for it, when all of a sudden, I see the screen and it said text your messages to 78464 to appear on the screen. And we sent about 5, but only 3 showed up. The first one was like I promised a long time ago. something to so with gaia. The first ones were the ones that appeared
First: PATD Guild at GaiaOnline is the bombdiggetcereal! <3 Taka
Second: Scream if Panic is the seex (A lot of people screamed)
Third:Just scream for Panic At The Disco! (A lot screamed there too)
Fourth: We love the Honda Civic Tour.
And as a joke that my friend did on me, she secretly sent a message that said
Ryan will you marry Takaa?! <3 Toxicwine And I hit her for that. And then Brendon's face came up on the screen. And I recorded that. Just because. Brendon's Face <3 And then we were just waiting and waiting and then the lights dimmed and I didn't see Panda yet, but then before Phantom Planet came out, I saw her walking to her seats and I flashed my camera at her. And then the camera started to focus on the people attending and it focused on these two awesome guys that were proudly wearing Panic At The Disco shirts and they did like a small show] for the crowd because they looked like they were dancing and then they sat down and started to cry pathetically and then the other guy started to kiss the other guy on the cheek and the other guy was just like "Okaay get away from me ya freakazoid"

And Phantom Planet started to play and then they were like.
"So we're the opening band, because we're not that famous and blah blah blah." And I really didn't know all the songs, but it was amazing. Like totally amazing. And then I'm getting myself lost in the music and then, it's like "And here's Ryan Ross!" And then I jumped out of my seat and screamed and it looked like he chuckled and then yeah.

User Image

User Image
(Ryan With Phantom) Up && Down
User Image

Then The Hush Sound came on and I went wild. I took pictures and some videos but they were short. Most of the time it was Bob that was singing. And they played Medicine Man and Honey, and some other songs, but I really didn't remember it because Brendon came out for Don't Wake Me Up and I went crazy. I mean crazy. The Hush Sound sounded verry awesome. And then Motion Ciry SOundtrack. For my opinion. Like Ribbie, I didn't expect them to be that good. I mean they were great. And then my friend Tammy made a comment saying that Justin looked like he was Iraquian and I was like. WHAT? And then Jesse was hilarious. My other friend Dianne was just like laughing at him the whole time, he rocked and well, from time to time, it would look like he was kind of humping the instrument thing. And then It Had To Be You came on. And I was singing that like loudly and then LGFUAD came on and everybody was singing along. And then just like. Dude. I was so pumped.

User Image

And then finally Panic. There was a long wait, because they were setting up the mike and everything and then the people near me kept going We Want Panic! We Want Panic. And then finally the lights dimmed, but Panic didn't come out then and then it was just dark and the fans were screaming and then all of a sudden you could make this silhouettes in the shadow and We're So Starving (Part 1) started playing and everybody jumped before We're So Starving (Part 2/Kind Of) came on and then they immediately went to Nine In The Afternoon and my friend Dianne started to sing off key and loudly the whole time. It was amazing. And Panic was being the amazing Panic they were. And Ohmygosshh. And the thing that they shot at the Green Screen Shot was present and it looked awesome. I was amazed by it and I was jumping everytime while I was filming which makes it pretty bad doesn't it? And they started to talk to us and then Ryan said something along the lines of, "We're gonna play an old song now," and then Brendon went, "But It's Better If You Do Me." And then they started to play But It's Better If You DO. And my friend and I went crazy and sang with it. It was more like screaming on my friend's other part. Actually most of the videos I have, Dianne is almost screaming and singing it to my camera. Really. Annoying though. And then where they weren't singing I filmed the screen which currently had Ryan on it. HeartHeartChirpChirp. And then honestly I don't remember what happened next but they started singing Camisado and then again, my friend was screaming it. And it was totally CRAZY. And then after RYan made small talk and then talked about She's A Handsome Woman and they started to play it and I screammeedd. If you can hear the screaming that's me. And then another small talk. And they were declaring June 13th like another Mother's Day Day. Because Spencer's mom was in the crowd and they dedicated it to all of the moms in the crowd out there, which was a lot. And Ryan asked if we were having a good Friday the 13th. And then I said Brendon is the sex and go mommies. Lawlz. The person behind me patted me on the back for that. And then a lot of the people there told me that Dianne and I sounded exactly the same because we were both singing. And sang The Only Difference Between Matrydom and Suicide is Press Coverage And yeah. And then they made us greet Spencer and we all yelled Hi Spencer! and then he started to talk and Ryan was like "Now You got a mike but the question is what are you going to say?" And then he answers saying that he's been thinking about that and then they started to play Behind The Sea. And I wanted it to be like the Bracelet Song but I knew it was Behind The Sea, and they started to play it and Ryan started to sing and he sounded amazing. And we started to clap. And just yeahh. Then it was Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, but they made small talk. And Ryan said, "There's a lot of good looking people here," And Brendon was like, " We knew that, We Knew that," And he asked for the single people and then my friend Dianne was like, "He's single too!" And I shook my head because I really didn't know. And then he started to ask Brendon if he was single too and Brendon was like yeah. And they dedicated the song to Brendon and to all of the single people out here, but he didn't day anything about him being single. SO yeah. And then they sang I Constantly Thank God For Esteban. And then That Green Gentleman (Things have changed) And they were like. SO is there a reason why we ended in Green light? And then either Ryan or Jon was like, "Maybe it;s because our next song is called That Green Gentleman? And it's our newest single right now. Blahh" I sang along with that. Horrible too. And after Jon was like. Do you guy know anything about Jazz hands? And we all did that. And we had to snap during the song while we had to jazz hands for the chorus in There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Though Of It Yet. And I forgot that some of the part wasnt recorded because I forgot to record it. I thought it was recording. And then Ryan and Brendon looked like they were having a small guitar contest there upstage and then Brendon resumed singing. And the Jon said something and they were talking about Folkin' Around and Brendon said something to Jon like "No No No, you just are." Wait. I think it was to Ryan. And Ryan and Jon switched sides and every few minutes Ryan would wave to the crowd and I'd go gagagaga over that. And then the next song was I Write Sins Not Tragedies. And then Brendon was like, "What The Hell can we say about it?" And he was like, "If you don't know the song, Man I don't where he's been?" And then Ryan was like, "If that's thats the case, then we hope you don't sing along with us}, and then laughs." And then when we sang whore , Brendon adds "Delicious!" And after Ryan was like No Let them Scream Let Them Scream and then Jon was like But and yeah. And then Ryan was like, "but together it's just an ominous sound of greatness." And then after that Northern Downpour. And Ryan asked us to take out out little light sticks things. And some people in there had lighters so they started to flash that. And I had to do my cellphone, and I was waving my camera around and yeah. And I started singing along with it in the middle and Northern Downpour was about my favorite song that they performed that night. Hell all of the songs in there was hella awesome. And then they went of stage. And everybody was Panicking. Well the people behind me, while I continued to scream, because I know they weren't done, they didn't perform Mad As Rabbits. And then here's Brendon coming out with his Light Saber and he's like, "What's Up Vegas?" And then I screamed, "What's up Brendon!!" and then I said something that involved Poly. And then he was like, "Just to be nerdy I had to bring this out and that the force is strong with this crowd," and then made an example of Time To Dance, and he made all these weird sound effects to show us how the piano part goes. And the people behind me, no the people near me was all, WE KNOW IT! And then Mad As Rabbits came and I didn't get to videotape Brendon singing, because my camera went off, so I caught Ryan and in the part where he sings, "Now he drags down miles in America briefcase in hand," He started to say Ame but then ended in Vegas. And while they were performing it, Bubbles were going down. And just bubbles. And I was screaming. And at least one member from the other bands came out singing Mad As Rabbits with the! And then they were finished and tanking us for coming and I was like. I LOVE YOU PANIC! And they went back and we met up with my mom and we were trying to look for the tour bus, but we couldn't because even then a lot of people were there. And we just gave up. And then when we came home. Ohmygosh. It was seriously amazing.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(The Pics and videos later, because I'm still trying to upload them!)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:12 am
Sorry about the tickets. But still, it was PANIC! I'm sure it was absolutely amazing anyway. I'm glad you had a good time 4laugh  

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:05 am
Yep! I was there too. I saw Taka ;DD.
I can't really upload the pictures right now because they are on my sisters phone and camera.
Phantom Planet was like amazing! I loved it!
I was like screaming, but like I didn't really know their songs, but still.
x] I got so excited that RYAN CAME OUT PLAYING THE GUITAR WITH THEM!
Phantom Planet was also funny x]
I screamed and my sister was like "Woww xD" .
Hush Sound was great. I got so excited when BRENDON came out singing <3. They said he changed the lyrics sorta xD.
Motion City Soundtrack, haha they were random. But they were great!
Panic At the Disco
was the best. Everyone like stood up. I loved them so much <33.
I knew every song ;D. [Well I know every song but still x] ]
It was so excited, they sang, talked, and looked at me ;D [Haha, well to the audience but YEAH!].
I loved it. Good thing none of them brought beer out! I think because they're moms were at the concert <3. Brendon brought out a light saber to show out his dorkiness <33.
In Mad as Rabbits instead of "Miles in a America" it was "Miles in VEGAS" x]]]. Gossh. I wish that night happened again <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Oh! I'm still trying to upload everything.!!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

colaXbear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 pm
sounds rad :]
at mine they did the jazz hands too xd i had to yell at my friend for not doing it
ok now i have a dumb question, was the whole place seating? or am I just blonde and not getting something

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:04 pm
colaXbear
sounds rad :]
at mine they did the jazz hands too xd i had to yell at my friend for not doing it
ok now i have a dumb question, was the whole place seating? or am I just blonde and not getting something

There were seats, but when Panic came on, everybody was standing the whole time. But there were people standing up in the floor.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Wow! Sounds like you had tons of fun! <3 Oh my gosh, I can't believe the PATD Guild txt msg showed up on the screen! xd heart That's awesome! Thank you so much! <3 I didn't even think of anything like that at my concert. I love the Poly video. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:41 pm
That sounds so awesome.
I feel special!
I got name dropped on Youtube!
xD

Glad you had fun.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 pm
PrimeOdd
Wow! Sounds like you had tons of fun! <3 Oh my gosh, I can't believe the PATD Guild txt msg showed up on the screen! xd heart That's awesome! Thank you so much! <3 I didn't even think of anything like that at my concert. I love the Poly video. rofl

You're effing welcome. We were so bored though. Because we got everything we needed and so we just decided to randomly text the screen.
And then the Poly video. I was just going crazy by that time, and then when I watched it after the concert, I was like.
"Did I really ******** say that?!" And I decided to keep it.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:57 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd

You're effing welcome. We were so bored though. Because we got everything we needed and so we just decided to randomly text the screen.
And then the Poly video. I was just going crazy by that time, and then when I watched it after the concert, I was like.
<3
xD

The music got in your bloood.
It tends to do weird things, huh?

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:05 pm
~[girlygirl]~
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd

<3
xD

The music got in your bloood.
It tends to do weird things, huh?

Heck yessums.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:27 am
Ahhh hahahaa. That's so awesome. The guild message on the screen and the video for me. I'm glad you decided to keep it, I looove it! <3 And you! =D

It sounds like it was a ton of fun. "Delicious" rofl

I posted comments on your videos, but they're not there anymore? surprised gonk

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 pm
This was a fun night :]].
I almost couldn't believe I would be seeing them live!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm
rofl
I just noticed that Brendon said while singing with Hush Sound.
"My d**k got sucked through the window and it was painful and fast ohhh"
Short video of him saying it, but not from the concert night

This one is from concert night
Wow Brendon. Wow rofl

Panda Cheval

qlyph

Ruthless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 am
Omfg xD
That really just made my whole summer.
You have no idea rofl

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild