Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
I feel special, I started a trend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  COCA COLA
  COLA COCA
View Results

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm
So, one day my friend and I went to this Japanese store because she wanted sushi so I was going to get pocky, and while I was on line I saw this coca-cola flavored gum. It looked interesting, so I decided to buy it. When I first tried the gum, I thought it was sour, but it wasn't horrible to me. Basically, on the inside there is this powder that's sour-ish and it fizzes and turns your entire mouth foamy. Feels like you have rabies. ^.^ I told my friend to try it and she was like, "ew. It's weird."
The next day at school, 2 of my friends tried it at lunch. They were sitting at the lunch table, and they both put it in their mouths at the same time. After a few seconds, they both start to like scream & their eyes were watering. The guy fell off of his seat and shortly after the girl followed and they were both like laughing hysterically and crying at the same time.
After I gave the gum to a lot of people and they went crazy, I went to buy more for my entertainment. Soon enough the whole 9th grade knows about it.
Last week I asked my friend if she wanted to try some and she said, "OHHH NOOO I heaard about THAT stuff."

I feel so proud, I think this is the first trend I've set. Everybody wants to buy the gum, but they don't sell it like anywhere except for that store that I know of.

Have you guys ever set trends?

(I would post a picture of the package, but I don't think it's very common so it's not on Google.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:20 pm

LOL! That gum reminds me of one of those round hard candies that have fizzy stuff in the middle... and in your case, it's somehow combined with sour candy!

I haven't really set a trend before. But....

ever since I was small I loved pink. When I got older, I got teased a lot for liking pink. Up until grade 6. Then I thought blue was a nice colour too, so I said I liked blue. Later in high school, all the girls started liking pink. scream But I still like pink and blue.

Meiazure

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:44 am
I haven't, but my friend has. He brought the fedora back to our school. He is awesome for this. Also, I wore one to my senior prom. I felt awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:17 pm
You know how kids these days pound fists and high-five each other for greetings? Well I managed to get shaking hands back into the norm at my school. I was really tired of "pounding it" so I started shaking people's hands. They spread it, and now just about everyone's doing it. I feel proud, and no one knows it. HAHAHAHA!!!  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Phish o3o

Eloquent Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:34 pm
Um.
I started the wearing clothes trend.
Aren't I awesome?
> <  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:47 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
You know how kids these days pound fists and high-five each other for greetings? Well I managed to get shaking hands back into the norm at my school. I was really tired of "pounding it" so I started shaking people's hands. They spread it, and now just about everyone's doing it. I feel proud, and no one knows it. HAHAHAHA!!!
Dude, holy s**t, my friends and I were doing the same thing at ours. Unfortunately, ours fell for bust, and it never really did catch on outside of our group.  

Shryle
Crew

x_MedievalCrayon_x

Cute Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:03 pm
I Start Trends All The Time D:
I Wear Really Weird Clothes To The Mall.
While Everyone And Their Grandma Stares At Me, I Get Very Rude Comments.
Then Two Weeks Later, Everyone`s Already Stolen My Style D:
So Then I Have A New One.
Styles Are Constantly Changing Cause Of Me <3
Just To Name A Few,
I Stared The Ripped Pants Fad, Rocket Dog Shoes, Hair Clips, Multi-Coloured Nail Polish, Hats, And Headbands ;O

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games