Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything Death Note
So, looks like my birthday is Death Note themed...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy birthday to...
  Osaka!
  ... L?
  Why, Near of Course!
  Me!
  Some random person I know.
View Results

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:04 am

It certainly seems it over in England, where we are behind on US anime releases but ahead on US live-action-movie releases (Death Note-wise anyway).
But it seems that a ton of Death Note stuff I want is being releases here around my birthday.

First is that both the 2nd volume of the anime and the first live-action movie are both being released here on the 28th of July, the day after my birthday.
Last time I pre-ordered a DVD from HMV's website was volume 1 of Death Note, and it arrived 2 days before the official release date. So chances are, if I pre-order volume 2 and the movie, they might come the day before.

Then there's this lovely little L plushie, which even though I already own an L, it's too cute not to at least save up for. It says on Kid Nemo that they'll be in stock on the 30th June, but for it to be shipped overseas might take a moth or less, so if I'm lucky, it might come just in time too.
User Image

Finally, I've ordered 4 Death Note books (volumes 11 & 12 and How To Read and Another Note). I think 11 and 12 took about a month to arrive, and How To Read and Another Note are still on pre-order last time I checked, so they might come in time for my birthday if they are released sooner or later.

I might as well celebrate in cosplay. neutral

This is not just a waffle. This is a flattened waffle. Osaka's pancake if you wish.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:18 pm
Sounds fun. :] Happy early birthday, Osaka.  

Naomi Baine

Everything Death Note

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff