Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Oww.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Simplicity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image

Yeahs, I dislocated my toe this morning..
First time something of the sort has happened to me,
Had to be taken to the hospital.
They snaped it back, of course,
But now I can't walk. ;~;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:04 pm

[applesauce.]

User Image
Ouuchh, sounds like it hurt.
I've never had a hospital-worthy injury.
Never sprained anything, never dislocated anything, never broken any part of my body...
Wow, I'm awesome.

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Penciled C o o k i e

[applesauce.]

User Image
Ouuchh, sounds like it hurt.
I've never had a hospital-worthy injury.
Never sprained anything, never dislocated anything, never broken any part of my body...
Wow, I'm awesome.

[applesauce.]

*bashes in head with Teh Bitchfork*
WHOOPS THERE.
Buy yeah, keep it that way. The hospital sucks. I have had to stay the night there before. And I hated it so damn much. That and having to wheel around an IV when I needed to pee. TMI? KMA.
And also, how did you dislocate your toe? But yeah, that sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm
User Image

[Cookie]
Lucky you, it's hell.
I'd like to say the same about myself, but I totally screwed that up.
I'm a cripple ;~;

[Shryle]
Umm.. I was swinging around a stop sign when I slipped on the wet grass.
Tried to catch myself, but I guess I landed funny. x3

User Image

Bittersweet Simplicity

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:03 pm
Ouch. D:
I only went to the hospital once & it was not a pleasant experience. Luckily though, I've never broken anything. My eye got sliced in half though. Lol yeah it sounds worse than it is. I was in my school playground in 7th grade on the 1st day of snowfall & some idiot threw a iceball at me and my eye was bleeding. I went to the emergency room and I was crying for like 3 hours before they actually had time to see me, and all they did was give me a bunch of eyedrops, checked my eyes & gave me seeing tests. Oooh what a day. And I didn't even miss a day of school because of it. D:<

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 pm
Pff, When i was 3 years old, I was doing something in my backyard, and i was using a shovel, and I jammed it into the ground really hard, and

little to my knowledge did I know the exact spot I threw the shovel down as hard as I could was where my right big toe was gonk

it had went through the bone and was barely hanging on by the flesh of the skin on the bottom of my foot crying

I had to go to the hospital, and they had to strap me down because the pain was so intense.

While they were giving me stitches i passed out and that is all I remember.

yup.  

Geishozyo

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm
Geishozyo
Pff, When i was 3 years old, I was doing something in my backyard, and i was using a shovel, and I jammed it into the ground really hard, and

little to my knowledge did I know the exact spot I threw the shovel down as hard as I could was where my right big toe was gonk

it had went through the bone and was barely hanging on by the flesh of the skin on the bottom of my foot crying

I had to go to the hospital, and they had to strap me down because the pain was so intense.

yup.
gonk Gross.
When my brother was about 13, we were making smoothies and when he was pouring his, the blade fell onto his foot. >.< We had to go to the emergency room and waited for like 4 hours before my mom got so POed that she just sewed him herself even though it was illegal. xd ... she is a vet, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 pm
SapphireSara3
Geishozyo

yup.
gonk Gross.
When my brother was about 13, we were making smoothies and when he was pouring his, the blade fell onto his foot. >.< We had to go to the emergency room and waited for like 4 hours before my mom got so POed that she just sewed him herself even though it was illegal. xd ... she is a vet, though.

I hope your brother is, or was a dog.  

Geishozyo

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces