Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 pm
Do you got what it takes to..... MEOW?!

That's right! In Fruits Basket all of the characters are posessed by an animal from the zodiac... so don't be fooled!!! In Fruit Basket you become a cat ,almost like the warriors kitties, with a special power given to them by the fruit they're named after!

Rules!!!:
The usual. If you don't know them by now your REALLY slow.
You have to name your cat after a kind of fruit.
Your power is used something like this...

(Example name: Plum)
Go Purple Plum Swirl!!!!!

Just make up something rediculous like that ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:48 pm
NOTE!!!: There isn't a leader! You can have a cat with a leaders' personality but everybody just kinda' does what they like ^^

Character skeleton:

Username: (Go figure)
Cat name: (Kind of fruit, not already being used by someone else)
Power: (what your cat says when it uses it's power)
Pic: (Picture goes here)
Personality: (Hyper, quiet, sweet etc.)
Info: (a little bit of character background)
Other: *optional*(Something random about your cat)

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Username: x-Angel Pyro-x
Cat name: Mango
Power: Mango Ribbon Twist
Pic: User Image
Personality: just a little braty
Info: She has a perfectly good family... She just prefers not to live with them. Her brothers and sisters aren't 'gifted' like she is.
Other: She loves orange stuff and will go out of her way to get something orange that she likes.

Username: Crystalstar_leader
Cat name: Pineapple
Power: Pineapple rocks (the stone not the 'rocks' where it means its cool)
Personality: is a spolied brat by her owner, she hates other female cats around her and will attack them if their in the same room or ten feet away.
Info: was abandoned as a kitten in a box and an old woman found her.
Other: none

(um i have a question...what are the rules?? lol jk!!)
Username: Panda--chan
Cat Name: Kumquat ^^
Power: Mighty Mighty Kumquat Mystical Fruit Juice and seeds of yumminess, KUMQUAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!
Personality: basically: she's an evil kitten. Kumquat loves to have fun and still acts like a kitten she'll prance around and be nice to everyone. But lemme get this straight: if you insult her you'll be missing pieces of your fur. and your tail. and your claws. and your ears. and you'll probably have scars. and there'll be blood. and you'll be hurt everywhere on your body, but most importantly, your dignity will be crushed because you've been beat by a tiny cat.

Info: She was abused by a former owner until animal police rescued her and took her to a shelter, where a new owner adopted her. He loves Kumquat to pieces and will do anything she meows for.

other: this is gonna be a fun character. >=D be nice to her and you'll have a best friend, or be mean and have an eternal rivalry. Also, Kumquat can hold grudges. Also also, she's a really small cat.

Username: Sandstripe13
Cat name: Kiwi
Power: KKKKIWI!!!!
Personality: very curious, she loves to play with other cats, and is just a big kitten at heart
Info: use to live in the forest with her brother and mother, but now lives with a stupid human.
Other: Always sneeks out of the forest and stays there as long as she can, sometimes for a few days.

Username: Hedgehog908
Catname: Grapefruit
Power: Can Transform
pic: User Image
Personality: Curious
Info: Did live in the wild, but was caught and brought into a kittypet house hold.
Other: looking younger brother who was left in the wild.

Username: Lord Myself
Cat name: Banana
Power: Banana Blast!
Personality: not frightened easily, tom boyish, likes to tease others, but good heartidly.
Info: Banana's a stray. She once got lost as a young kit, and has been living so yet. Kittypets interest her, though, and she visits some alot, completely unaware she used to be one.
Other: Banana is around ten months old.

(( I'm so sorry! I can't get your oicture to work!!!!! ))
Username: KitaTataki
Cat name: Watermelon
Power: Watermelon splash!
Pic: http://lh4.ggpht.com/mjbmeister/R_3Hv1f7mcI/AAAAAAAADkw/-n7Xio-eSFQ/s400/calico-cat-Jean-Francois-Chenier.jpg
Personality: Loves sugar, kinda physco, loves making friends, never ever lazy
Info: orphan, escaped from the human sociaty, lives in woods
Other: owns a hollow tree full of sugar! (stolen from humans) willing to share with other cats. hoards shiny objects.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 pm
Kumquat strolled through the convienient catflap attatched to the door and made her way outside to bask in the sunshine. Something caught her eye on the other side of the fence...another cat?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 am
Mango sat infront of a fence and watched the sky. "It's such a pretty sky..." she mumbled to herself, enjoying the warmth on her orange fur.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm
Pineapple sat on her soft, fluffy cat bed, injoying the warm sun shining through her window. She had her own room to herself, with boxes, tunnels, platforms, and many other fun things. She got up and stretch, walking down from her highledge in the corner of her room. Pineapple walked out of her room through the catflap and walked downstairs and outside.

Pineapple spotted something in the bushes, it was a mouse. She crouched and lept, catching the mouse in her sharp claws and killed it. Eating her catch, she smelled a female cat near by, but it wasn't close enough to bother her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 am
:cat name: Grapefruit

Have you seen all the fruitbasket episodes, they TOTALLY leave it hanging!
I really wanted to know who was the DRAGON!!!! And all the other animals.
*Grrrr!!!*
blaugh  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:44 pm
Welcome to fruit basket, grapefruit!

No i havent, i want to though. I've only seen the first episode. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:52 pm
I've only read the first 2 books....*sighs* sweatdrop  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Speaking of books, wasnt i s'posed to come over to your house today to watch Avatar? lol call me!!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm
um...ya but we only have volume 2 and 3 of the fire book...my sis was mean and didn't want to send them down and my bro won't go buy it! yes ma'am!!! y rn't you on IM?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:57 pm
Yah, the books are differn't, i THINK they HAVE an ending.
But I haven't read them yet. I just watched the episodes where the TOTALLY skip out on most of the zodiac!
lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 pm
((Hey Grapefruit! If you fill out the info thingie and send it to me I'll add you to the characters list...))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 pm
(ok)
Username: Hedgehog908
Catname: Grapefruit
Power: Flying Grapes on Fruit taco style!!!
(lol hows that?)
pic: User Image
Personality: Curious
Info: Did live in the wild, but was caught and brought into a kittypet house hold.
Other: looking younger brother who was left in the wild.
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:40 pm
Username: Lord Myself
Cat name: Banana
Power: Bannana Blast!
Personality: not frightened easily, tom boyish, likes to tease others, but good heartidly.
Info: Banna's a stray. She once got lost as a young kit, and has been living so yet. Kittypets interest her, though, and she visits some alot, completely unaware she used to be one.
Other: Bannana is around ten months old.

Omg! I love fruits basket. Go Kyo! I'm only still on the sixth book though.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:45 pm
User Image
heres a pic for ya...i'll add it to your profile...not to be to mean, but Cursedstar would like you to send her the profiles...FYI!!!  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff