Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
I need to change my cell phone number. -_-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  Craapet Cleaners
View Results

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:16 pm
>>

Don't you hate it when people call your phone by accident? It's been happening to me all of the time. D:

A few years ago people called my number all the time by accident but all of a sudden they all stopped but now they're back. Some of them are quite entertaining though.
A few weeks ago, this carpet cleaning company called my phone and was like "Hey this is Betty & I wanted to tell you all about our cleaning company! We clean all kinds of carpets, furniture and whatever and if you press 1 right now, we'll even clean your hallway for free!" And then on Friday, I got a message from this guy, Leo. He was like, "Hi, this is Leo and I was calling because I'd like an appointment to clean my house. My number is ___ s call me back when you get the chance."

So they advertise the carpet cleaners to me and now they think I'm the carpet cleaners? What BS! D:

<<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 pm
I have those too and I absolutely hate it when people call that way without knowing the phone number. stressed  

Enobmah Shardtrace

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:57 am
Lol, interesting predicament. Once I had this girl give me a message, it was obviously meant for her boyfriend, with all the mush and gush that got me giggling.

I then, told her I wasn't Jake.. and she never replied back.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 am
xD Yeah...sounds crazy. But it would entertain me for a while. xD Until they kept calling me asking me why I never responded to their plea for a carpet cleaner...xD  

Shin-Shui

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:12 am
That happened to me once on my cell phone. Apparently this guy with a really ghetto accent was leaving a hate speech on my voice mail for some dude. It said, "********! You bettah watch yah back cuz tomorrow I'm gonna ********' mug yah good! And yah gonna cry to yah mamma. So yah think yah gonna win? That's bullshit cuz tomorrow I'm gonna kick yah a**! b***h!"

Then right after I checked the voice mail message, I called him back and said, "Hi, I received a hate speech from this number on my voice mail a couple of minutes ago, and I think you have the wrong number." And he says, "Oh s**t, I did? Mah bad...haha...I thought yah was that ******** I'm gonna kill tomorrow. Mah bad..."

I was a bit scared at first, but after a while, it was actually quite funny... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:46 pm
HuoXingC
That happened to me once on my cell phone. Apparently this guy with a really ghetto accent was leaving a hate speech on my voice mail for some dude. It said, "********! You bettah watch yah back cuz tomorrow I'm gonna ********' mug yah good! And yah gonna cry to yah mamma. So yah think yah gonna win? That's bullshit cuz tomorrow I'm gonna kick yah a**! b***h!"

Then right after I checked the voice mail message, I called him back and said, "Hi, I received a hate speech from this number on my voice mail a couple of minutes ago, and I think you have the wrong number." And he says, "Oh s**t, I did? Mah bad...haha...I thought yah was that ******** I'm gonna kill tomorrow. Mah bad..."

I was a bit scared at first, but after a while, it was actually quite funny... sweatdrop
That's so scary. D:  

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm
People call my cell wanting some other guy sometimes. I tell them I don't know them. Then they ask if I know what his number is now. I really want to say "Dumbass! I just told you, I DON'T KNOW THE GUY. STOP FUKKEN CALLING HERE, I MEAN, AFTER THE FIRST FEW TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS IS THE WRONG NUMBER, YOU THINK YOU'D GET THE POINT! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I KNOW HIS NUMBER IF I DO NOT KNOW HIM?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 pm
SapphireSara3
HuoXingC

That's so scary. D:

I know! I was only 14 at that time...I almost cried, lol. crying  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers