PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:58 pm
Yeah. On serebii right?  

Junk the Guild

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:58 pm
E-Hero Omega
Yeah. On serebii right?

Yeah, there was some stuff on Serebii on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:54 pm
Serebii seems to be pretty certain that the most recent picture's real this time. It's kinda cute looking, but I like the original little hedgehog form better.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Negai Boshi
Serebii seems to be pretty certain that the most recent picture's real this time. It's kinda cute looking, but I like the original little hedgehog form better.....
Yeah, me too. The new form just kind of looks pieced together. I don't really like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 am
The sky form remind me of Leafeon for some reason. 3nodding  

BlazingCrimsonWing

Kiradalia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:55 am
Yeah, it sort of does look like Leafeon...weird. I thought it wasn't as adorable, but it looked like it could actually fight, which is more than we can say for the original hedgehog form...
User Image
Note: in the corner, you can see the real box art for pokemon platinum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 pm
It's supposed to be a flying type, right? Meh, I really don't like the new form much. It's not cute, but it's not really cool, either....And how does a hedgehog turn into that, anyways? I like the original form a lot better.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 am
Yeah... If you're going to be a Flying type, have wings, not gigantic ears... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Uh... wow. I didn't think there would be much criticism about Shaymin's new form. But I guess the reason that they put " gigantic ears" lila0291 is that it would seem weird for type plants to have wings! and maybe they're trying to say that there are other means of flight rather than have wings. I mean another flying type akin to Shaymin would be Tropius! and Tropius doesn't have any wings and doesn't seem aerodynamic to me at all! and this is 'pokemon' so expect the unexpected.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am
Tropius has wings, they're made out of giant leaves...

Anyway, the new "sky form" Shymin will be an Platinum Exclusive. The game will also include a new form for Giratina.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm
I like Giratina's new form. It reminds me of a centipede, but I think it's cool ^^  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 am
i havb't seent he new giratanna form yet?? but the new shaymin form is on the front of serebii.net.com, top right of the insignea  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 am
BRANDIE123456
i havb't seent he new giratanna form yet?? but the new shaymin form is on the front of serebii.net.com, top right of the insignea

The new Giratina Form is right next to it. And if you look at Serebii's platinum page, it will show you the full image of Giratina's Origin Forme. ^^  

krishnath

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff