Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Got hit on by a creep last night...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auntie Crackhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 am
This is going to be long, so, uhh... get comfortable. :]

My friend Christina's grad party was yesterday. It was formal, meaning, dresses and tuxes. I was wearing this dress. [you need to know that for later] So my friend Joy and I got there, gave her our presents, signed the guest book, gave Christina a million hugs each, that kind of thing. Our friends were all at a table in the back corner, so we went and sat with them. We were talking, blowing bubbles, having fun overall waiting for the food to be ready when some guy named Reggie came and sat down in the empty chair on the other side of me. He was nice at first, a little too friendly with people he had never met, but nice. He passed his phone around the table and had everyone put their numbers in. I had half a mind to put in a phone sex hot line instead [don't ask how I know that number] but I shrugged it off and put mine in, figuring I could just not answer when he called if it came to that. So the whole table was talking, and all of the sudden I heard Joy scream! I turned around and it turned out the guy, Reggie, shot a rubber band at her chest. It left a big red mark... I was like, WTF? After a few minutes she calmed down and forgave him. After that, the guy said "You know, you look like you should be at an anime convention cosplaying as a nun with some powers or something." I just laughed, but really I was thinking, thanks, man. After that he didn't say anything else offensive or creepy for a while, but then he said I shouldn't be allowed to dance because I might "smack someone with my huge boobs". THAT was when I started getting creeped out. After that a huge group of us just danced for a while, then sat back down to eat. He made more comments about my boobs the entire time, and then he started trying to hold my hand and crap. He even complained that my dress didn't show any cleavage. I shot him a look that even scared Joy [or so she told me], and she's known me for 6 years. That got him to back off for a little while. He pulled up his chair inbetween Joy and I and started trying to hit on her instead. I ended up slow dancing with my gay guy friend just so he would stop trying to hump me on the dance floor after a while. x_x [Come to think of it, this guy I didn't know asked me to dance. I should have said yes just to get away from the creep.] My friends and I avoided him for most of the night after that and we had a really good time. Of course, then we had the group picture. I was standing next to Joy, so you know what he does? He walks up behind us, puts his arms around us, and well, I'll just let you guess where his hand was on me. So in about half of the group pictures, this guy is grabbing my boob. stare After a minute though, I threw his arm off. Joy and I gave Christina one last giant hug and got the heck away from that guy. xD

So umm... yeah, that was my Saturday night.
That was creepier than the time that 16 year old hit on me when I was 10. o_o

One accomplishment of the night was that I learned I can do the soulja boy in four inch heels and a poofy dress. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 pm
User ImageHey, call the angels. This razor blade was meant for me..User Image

User Image
Wow, that's creepy. I mean, having some guy that you didn't know hitting on you and commenting on your boobs and then grabbing your boob during the pictures. Sounds freaky to the max.
>>

But, congrats about doing the Soulja boy in four inch heels and a poofy dress.

User Image...Hey, call the angels. We'll mutilate insanityUser Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 am
Oooh, I love your dress.. heart

But, *cough* to the point, that guy is a big pervert. And having him boob-grope you all night is just plain creepy, not to mention invasion of personal space. Harassment, if you will.

I'd say avoid him like a plague and take a pepper spray can with you. Er.. well, the pepper spray is optional but it's your choice. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:14 am
Aww...damn creepos >.> <.< >.< But yay for us gay guy friends? ^^ At least you didn't have to spend the ENTIRE night awkwardly running from him. Btw: That dress looks really pretty! ^^ :]  

Shin-Shui

MrsFail

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm
D:
That soo sucks!!
You should have slapped him!!! >:]]]
And that's a beautiful dress!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm
That perv! D:
If I were you I would of taken off my shoe and said "Bish touch me again and I'll shove this down your throat!"
>O!!!
:'P
I love your dress ;0
....oh I think I had to much Doritos....-burp- uh hu hu x.x

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items