Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
I had one weird dream Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 am
I had this really weird dream last Wednesday night and apart of these dream freaked me out. the dream itself starts with me finish a time machine, which is a bit like the TARDIS really small on the outside and massive on the inside, so even when dream I rip of tv programmes. Like any normal person with a time machine I decided to use it to fight evil, so I do but I get stab, while fighting evil. I can’t die, it’s my dream my rules. Then I wake up in a hospital, with a hot nurse. As any red blood male with a time machine, I use the time machine to pick this hot nurse up, something along the line of “hey would you like to see my time machine”. She decides to come with me to fight evil and use the time machine to take us both back to my home. Where is plan to have sex with her.

So I’m at home with her going to have sex with her so I begin to undress, I’m about half naked when she turns into a 14 year old girl. In the dream I get freaked out and start panicking. Also wondering what the hell happened to the hot nurse. Then my parent walk in and ask my why I’m half naked, why there is a 14 year old girl with me and what was the deal with the big box. By quick thinking on my part, I use the time machine to distract my parent, while I try and get this 14 year old girl out of the house. I get the girl out go back into the room with the time machine show my parents, then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:35 am
I don't even need to read this post to know that it wasn't half as cool as the dream I had about being Spider-Man.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 am
It sure beats my nightmare about me dying in a plane crash over London.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Or mine where all the leaves on all the trees in the world became giant tree monsters and started killing people with photosynthetic madness!  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 am
That does sound a bit strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:55 am
Behatzlacha-S
Or mine where all the leaves on all the trees in the world became giant tree monsters and started killing people with photosynthetic madness!

That reminds me of some horrible program I shouldn't have watched when I was wee. Bits of wood turned into tree demons. Was scared of my furniture for ages after.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 pm
I dreamed that McCain won, that was pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 am
That's cold sweats time, Ju.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:40 am
For goodness sake,

Last night I dreampt I was on a plane. Then there was no plane. Then I was naked, then I got shot, then I was dead but my spirit was on the plane which had somehow teleported to the top of a mountain. Except the mountain wasn't very tall because it was in a lake and only the peak stuck out. And the US military was there, and they were the ones that shot me. But they shot me there somehow before I got there and prevented me from getting the little girl and her dolly to safety. She was instead transferred to a nice foster home, leaving her real parents wondering who left the fridge open.

If this is beginning to sound like an excerpt from the Yoghurt, 3 word story, then honestly, how many loners are writing the script inside my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 pm
Dreams are fun! I had a dream where George and Lennie out of "Of Mice and Men". were fighting a hobo in an Asda parking lot...
I freak myself out with this stuff!
And I've had one where I was staring at a cute, fluffy pokemon kinda thing giggling for half an hour.
Oh yeah!
And one where I got caught under a heavy set of weights, and a sleletal man released two vicious hounds which ripped my very flesh off! That was a good one.....

Stay tuned, folks  

Behatzlacha-S

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 pm
i had a dream where i was the lead role in Wicked, signing Defying Gravity... o.0  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Foetus In Fetu
That's cold sweats time, Ju.

It was wierd. We were in an airport watching it on the news and loads of my friends were investing in land.

Ju's a new one, by the way. Better than Blow Job.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm
I had a remarkably vivid dream last night in which I was cut down by enemy fire, clearing houses in Iran.

As an aspiring officer, this is not encouraging.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:45 am
Boolean Julian
I dreamed that McCain won, that was pretty bad.

I bet it wasn't as bad as the one Obama had where he lost the telepropter, or the one where everyone in the US heard the stupid things Biden's said.

In all seriousness, why aren't you worried about how anti free speech he is?

And, just for disclosure, I can't stand McCain  

hilizzy265

anjelkake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:33 am
I dreamed i was walking around a shopping centre singng 'dont cry for me Argentina' just that one song over and over and over ..i sounded rather excellent though 3nodding Oh and once i dreamt i was being chased by a tiny man in a tuxedo, he was about a foot high and with an urge to murder. eek  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff