Reply The Britianic Empire
What is your Geass power? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-WaterGoddessMarissa-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:53 am
What is your Geass power? Here are the requirements (yes, there are requirements) From what I've noticed, the Geass always pertains to people's brain, or their senses, its never physical. (*Minor spoilers for R2* lelouch's geass affects the persons brain, Mao's obviously reads peoples "minds", Rolo stops people's "sense" of time, and the Emperor erases memories) Also, the Geass pertains to either your goals or personality, or maybe both.

What is mine? Well, I have the power to read feelings by touch. It then grows to be where I read feelings within a 270 meter radius. Unlike Mao, my feelings don't come into my head, I see them as auras. it then grows to be able to influence emotions by touch or, if I focus on a person. This power I thought of drove me to create a story, not a fanfic, and the story is still in progress.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 pm
I'd really like my Geass power to be manipulation of the person's body via the brain. You basically tell the brain what to do and the body will follow. Using this logic, one can "reanimate" dead people by jump-starting their system from the inside out. It'd be really helpful for things like lost information (*cough Marianne to Lelouch cough*) and maybe even bribery (*cough Euphy to Suzaku cough*). Puppetssss domokun *white text for people who just started watching and stuff...*  

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:57 pm
My Geass power would be being able to knock people unconsious through mind blasts from my mind to their. It would be useful for defeating Britania, especially of your outnumbered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:26 pm
I would like the ability to see through other people's eyes without their knowing. You know, take control of their sight? ;D  

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

rabi-en-rosechibi

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:52 pm
I'd like mine to have the ability to make people loose all energy in the body the minute they look into my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm
although its not truly a geass power, in my story, I have another character who has the power to see the "balence of power" between indivdiuals. he can change it, but it adds to his own power each time so he gets corrupted by it xD  

-WaterGoddessMarissa-

The Unsung Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm
Mine would be a simple Geass of Pain/feeling. It would allow me to cause any sensation to occur within the victims body. Physical contact is a must to begin the process, but after that it's not required. These sensations can range from any number of different pains, pelassures, even sexual.

Think about a cross between a Mordsith from The Sword of Truth book series and the creepy french man from the second Matrix. (Cause and Effect.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:03 pm
i would like to be able to look into someones past just by looking into their eyes.

anime_rux

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 pm
anime_rux
i would like to be able to look into someones past just by looking into their eyes.

I think there's a character with that Geass in the Nunnally manga spinoff surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:50 am
I think I would have a Geass of illusion. That you could poject images in someone's mind that, in reality, aren't there.
Somehow I think that would fit me best.

Lecinea

Dingduong
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 am
Lecinea
I think I would have a Geass of illusion. That you could poject images in someone's mind that, in reality, aren't there.
Somehow I think that would fit me best.

That reminds me of *Possible Spoiler* the emperor's ability to alter memories. *Spoiler*

But well that's not exactly the same thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 pm
omfg its dingduong

That reminds me of *Possible Spoiler* the emperor's ability to alter memories. *Spoiler*

Accually it's almost comletly different. *To alter memories* is also some sort of illusion, but it's not the kind of illusion I ment. More like, you can make people see things at that moment that aren't there, or alter what they see. You can't make them forget people (or things) or let them rember something differently, just fool their senses, to put it like that. (I'm really such a freak that I exactly know what kind of power I want XP)  

Lecinea

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Lecinea
omfg its dingduong

Accually it's almost comletly different. *To alter memories* is also some sort of illusion, but it's not the kind of illusion I meant. More like, you can make people see things at that moment that aren't there, or alter what they see. You can't make them forget people (or things) or let them rember something differently, just fool their senses, to put it like that. (I'm really such a freak that I exactly know what kind of power I want XP)
Hmm... I still think your Geass is somewhat in relation to *altering memories*. I mean... *possible spoiler: explaining relation between the two*let's say you made me have an illusion that I met a famous band (cough akfg cough). I would remember that I met the band when in actuality I didn't. In that sense, you altered a memory surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 am
-WaterGoddessMarissa-
What is your Geass power? Here are the requirements (yes, there are requirements) From what I've noticed, the Geass always pertains to people's brain, or their senses, its never physical. (*Minor spoilers for R2* lelouch's geass affects the persons brain, Mao's obviously reads peoples "minds", Rolo stops people's "sense" of time, and the Emperor erases memories) Also, the Geass pertains to either your goals or personality, or maybe both.

What is mine? Well, I have the power to read feelings by touch. It then grows to be where I read feelings within a 270 meter radius. Unlike Mao, my feelings don't come into my head, I see them as auras. it then grows to be able to influence emotions by touch or, if I focus on a person. This power I thought of drove me to create a story, not a fanfic, and the story is still in progress.

That SO reminds me of the game "The World Ends With You" xD  

shugo470

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:29 am
shugo470
-WaterGoddessMarissa-

That SO reminds me of the game "The World Ends With You" xD

TWEWY!??!?!? I LOVE TWEWY!!!11 *shot for bad punctuation*
Gasp. It is like TWEWY. Bad aura= noise and stuff, right?
[/videogamertalk]

The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces