Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
For those who love to write.....and those who are creative!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysto the Fire God

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Ok, so this is basically what you do: Someone starts off a story at the beginning of the week, introduces the characters, the place, begins the plot... that sort of thing. They don't finish the story, however. The next person continues the story, and so on and so forth. The entire story has to last for one week, and must be creative!! It's incredible how the stories turn out, and I hope that you have fun!!
---------------------------------------------
This story ends on Monday, June 9th, 2008

Aechan stepped out of the cave and into the sunlight, her brother Herft peeking out behind her. "Is the storm over?" he asked, yawning.

She nodded and looked around. The air had a crisp, clean smell, and there were small rainbows reflecting out of the puddles. Aechan stretched, her back popping.

"Are you coming?" she asked her brother, and he followed her out cautiously.

"I'm not sure if this is safe..." he murmured uncertainly.

"Of course it's safe. Grab our packs and let's start heading north," she replied, and Herft hurried back into the cavern.

Aechan sighed happily. She was glad to be back outside, not trapped in the cave like some bear waiting for winter to end. She breathed in deeply. Outside was where she belonged, where everyone belonged.

Herft came out of their previous shelter, and she pulled her soft leather pack over her shoulder. Bending over to tighten her worn boots, she heard her brother begin his slow but steady walk away from her, and from the sound of it, to the mountains.

She looked up to see that he had paused. "Are you sure that this is the way?" he asked, looking toward the ominous black cloud over the mountains...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:10 am
This story ends on Monday, June 16th, 2008

Karach sat up in the deep forest, brushing the sleep from his eyes and yawning. "Wake up, Nich," he groaned, and shook his friend from his deep sleep. "Come on, we're not going to get there until next year if we move at this pace."

Nich sat up, feeling dizzy and disoriented. "Where're we?" he asked, his speech slurred.

"Derche Forest. Now come on, let's get going."

Karach pushed himself up, then held out a hand to Nich, who ignored it. "Do we have anything to eat?" he asked.

Karach shook his head. "We ate the last of our provisions last night, remember?"

Nich groaned in unison with his stomach.

"Come on, I'm sure we'll find something along the way.

The two friends continued toward the city, the silence broken only by the occasional rumble of a stomach.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Nich asked after a while. "I'm sure I've seen that hollow before........."  

Mysto the Fire God

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:18 pm
OOOO I kinda like it. Its kinda like how I write, but you have your own different touch. Well everyone has their own touch  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 am
Thanks. I started doing this, but no one's replied so far...it's starting off slower than I thought it would.  

Mysto the Fire God

Non-Anime Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff