Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Is school back in? o.O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:53 am
I'm just curious to know if school is back in for everyone.

I haven't really much paid attention since I graduated last year. >.>

And also, I'd like to parade around this thread because I'm out of school! Muwhahhahaa! Hard desks, tables, homework and studying for you, and my computer, big fluffy blankets, pillows, and a nice television set for me!

I know.. I'm evil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:08 pm
It is for some peopleand for some other people not quite yet. Some lucky people dont ever have to go back but I'm not one of them. Almost my third week back, seems like forever.

Is it possible to have a useable desk that isn't hard?
Ive been doing my homework sitting on my bed so I get blankets too. razz The fact that theres a mountain on my desk, my chair has magicly transformed into a coat hanger and Im almost out of room on the floor has absolutely nothing to do with it. Honest. >.<

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:29 pm
ice_illusion
It is for some people and for some other people not quite yet. Some lucky people dont ever have to go back but I'm not one of them. Almost my third week back, seems like forever.

Is it possible to have a useable desk that isn't hard?
Ive been doing my homework sitting on my bed so I get blankets too. razz The fact that theres a mountain on my desk, my chair has magicly transformed into a coat hanger and Im almost out of room on the floor has absolutely nothing to do with it. Honest. >.<

Yeah, a close British friend of mine just went back today. :p I was wondering if everyone else did as well.

Well, at least you snuck your way out of having to use the desk. My mum made me sit at the desk instead of on my bed like I wanted to. >.< But, I'm free from the restraints of youth....or some such.

Allow me to rub it in more ~Points and laughs...Cough~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:57 am
I'm off till Thursday now.
You have permission to bug me, Sean.
xp  

Nebelstern
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:41 am
Well, I came back on the 7th... I know it's late to say so know but the guilds have been down for a while... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:55 am
Timeless_Visage

And also, I'd like to parade around this thread because I'm out of school! Muwhahhahaa! Hard desks, tables, homework and studying for you, and my computer, big fluffy blankets, pillows, and a nice television set for me!

I know.. I'm evil

I'm going back in a week.
Boy, are you in for a shock if you think it is going to be better...  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:13 am
A Lost Iguana
Timeless_Visage

I know.. I'm evil

I'm going back in a week.
Boy, are you in for a shock if you think it is going to be better...

It's not better, actually. I'm seriously starting to want to go back to school. At least it's not as monotonous as sitting around all day. : /

I'm just screwing with you guys.

On a completely unrelated note.

OMG YES! THANK YOU! THE GUILDS ARE BACK! OMG!

I couldn't stand the general population. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:57 am
This is my last year of highschool. sad I'm nervous.  

Angilwingz

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:33 pm
I am back in, but 6th form isn't so bad...it is hard work, but you get the power.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:36 pm
It probably is hard work. I'm on the Student Commitee. I was voted out of 5 people simply because I'm responsable and when I have an aim, I go more or less out of my way to achieve it. I'm also in Wymondham Youth Orchestra and will be very busy soon. I've my GCSEs coming up. Mocks are already in November. Owen, what are they like?  

Broken Keys

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:38 pm
Like having the headmmaster come up behind you and hit you round the head with an essay paper...wrapped round a low relief stone carving representing the futility of war.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:40 pm
oh.... eek that's something... really?  

Broken Keys

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:42 pm
Oh Yeah Owen, please answer my mail. Evn if it's just a poncy kick up the arse in order to say "be off with yourself"...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:45 pm
Pure Revenge
It probably is hard work. I'm on the Student Commitee. I was voted out of 5 people simply because I'm responsable and when I have an aim, I go more or less out of my way to achieve it. I'm also in Wymondham Youth Orchestra and will be very busy soon. I've my GCSEs coming up. Mocks are already in November. Owen, what are they like?

I have prelims in November too. And I sit my highers around the same time as you sit your GCSEs. Bleh, thats the worst thing about having a course that only takes 1 year.
I don't know what the GCSEs are like but Standard grades aren't that bad. Bit stressful though.

The highers, I think are going to be spectacuarly evil. I don't think I'm ging to be able to remember that pyruvic acid is the first product of glycolosis and a net total of one ATP and 2 NADH2 are produced in 8 months.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:47 pm
Neat. God. I kind of want to start work straight after yr11. I don't want to have to do more school. I feel as if I've been doing school since the age of one. And now I'm 15! Finally. (14 th August seemed so far away)  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff