Piercings and Tattoos Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am
Do you have any?? Want to show us?? Thinking about getting any??
How do you feel about them?

I only have my ear pierced, and just the once. I'm not fond of body modifications...Maybe I'm a bit squemish but I just think some of them are gross. Tattoos are ok if they actually mean something to the person who has them, rather than just something that "looks good"...you've got to live with it all your life so I think it should mean something significant or symbollic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:18 am
I only have my ears pierced (just the once) and even that took me years to have done. Not because I'm scared of needles and I am but because I just don't care confused

(Apathy: The answer to all life's problems.)

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:54 am
haha. I was about...13 when I had my ears pierced..because I guess I hadn't thought about it much before then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm
pk, i have a tatoo on my right shoulder blade of a heart with bat wings(its not done yet) and i have 4 ear piercngs 2 of witch are gu[removed]emoticon(' xp ')
XPaged to a size 2 one is a 6 and the other is carta....whatever that word is and my lip is pierced .. i have many plans for more tatoos. lol plan on getting my whole back done and my right arm. xp xp xp  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am
whoa lol. Why is it people who get a tattoo or a piercing always want more? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 am
well i dont want any more piercings but a tatoo can be considers a way of art/expressing urself without words. its all a way to shoe who u are and some people like it, i Personally like the idea of being able to express myself wiht out thew use oF words, plus i love to draw and my taatoo is going to to fully drawn and designed by me so i like it. and alot of what i am going to do has alot of significance. heart heart heart heart heart  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am
I think that all tattoos should be like that...if you designed it yourself it makes it even more special and personal..you're the only person who will ever have that tattoo...it's weird to think that a million people could be walking round with the same tattoo as you..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 pm
yeah it is kinda wierd when u think of it that way.  

Izlin

Firelit Inspiration

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 pm
I'd like to get one perhaps one day. If I do, I want a beautiful white rose on the upper right of my back~ But I'll be watching the one with the needle very carefully. I'm gonna make sure he/she is doing all the correct sterilizing processes before anything is done. I'm very strict on that sort of thing. And I feel everyone should be. Better safe than sorry, I think. =x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:06 pm
I'm planning on 9 piercings and at least 17 tattoos. sweatdrop  

Tenshi Revived

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 am
AWESOME!!!!1 scream scream scream scream xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 pm
User Image
i gots my lips pierced!!!!
and in about a month.
ima have my first tatoo!!
i cant wait.
im so excited. its gona be awsome.  

0mnipotence

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:06 am
What's your tattoo going to be?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 pm
my first tatoos for my grandpaw.
he was in the navy..loved the ocean and such...
so..an anchor. in between my shoulders right on the back of my neck.  

0mnipotence

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 am
That's sweet 3nodding  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items