Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Keltie deleted her myspace... EDIT. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=/

View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:03 am
There have been rumors about Keltie and Ryan breaking up recently. The other day she posted a poem on her myspace, and now I wished I'd saved it... when I read it I thought parts of seemed angry/sad, but I didn't really think much about it.

And now she deleted her myspace, and Hobo's too. On Wikipedia it says that Entertainment Tonight and TMZ.com confirmed their break up on May 28th... but I searched those site and couldn't find anything about it.

I hope they're still together. Unless, of course, they were really unhappy or something.
& I hope Keltie didn't delete the myspaces because people were being jerks to her.

Edit: Soo Keltie said she deleted her myspace because of hackers (those lamers scream ) and that she and Ryan are still together <3 Plus we've seen more pictures of them. Yay =)

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:56 am
aww.
i hope they didnt break up that would be sad.
and yes i hope she didnt delete the myspaces because of that reason too.

Fragile Panic

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:16 am
OMG.
I heard about this. In April. At the show at the Masquerade he was like "Who here is single?" *screaming* "Yeah, me too."
Andandand at Bamboozle he was like "Who here is single?" *screaming* *points to himself*.
Poor Ryan.
I don't want this to be true. sad As jealous as I am/was of Kelts, they were soooo cute together. And she was so very good to him. This is wicked sad.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:43 am
emmy downpour
OMG.
I heard about this. In April. At the show at the Masquerade he was like "Who here is single?" *screaming* "Yeah, me too."
Andandand at Bamboozle he was like "Who here is single?" *screaming* *points to himself*.
Poor Ryan.
I don't want this to be true. sad As jealous as I am/was of Kelts, they were soooo cute together. And she was so very good to him. This is wicked sad.

yea i tottally agree with you it's really sad.  

Fragile Panic

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 am
Awww.

Well, if they broke up, they must have had a good reason.

I don't think Ryan would make a decision like that without lots of thought.

But just think.
Even though Keltie wasn't that bad, Ryan may be able to find someone better!

It's just sad that he's going through a breakup now.
D;

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:42 am
thats true because i dont think know Ryan isn't like that. so he must of had a good reason and isnt Hobo Ryan's dog? so why would Keltie delete his myspace?  

Fragile Panic

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:46 am
I thought Hobo was Ryan's dog.

Maybe he didn't want to argue about it, so he let her keep Hobo.

And maybe he let her keep Hobo because he's on the road so much and couldn't take care of her. sad

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:18 pm
awww they were the only reason my friend didnt think they were gay crap what am i going to do now!?!?!?!  

sexyhotpocket

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:34 pm
you can just not tell her that they broke up if its true. which i think it is but yea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:56 pm
Or you could just ignore your friend.
Anyone who says stuff like that is a bit ignorant.

I mean, no one knows except the boys themselves.

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

rissy urie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 pm
This was on a ryans facebook ( oliver twist )

Due to certain circumstances that are private, I am auspicious to say Keltie Colleen and I are taking a break from our relationship, even though we are no longer together I still have a great amount of respect for her, though she may not recipricate that.

sorry if there are any spelling errors, I haven't gotten much sleep,

I'm going to be a dj for the panic at the disco official after party tomorrow night in st. louis.

"Just another day like any other"

peace and love.

-ryan

And this is what Keltie said on her notes:

So This Is It

Eat up the fibs.
and your the one that said reinvent love.
My life is a movie but I am not the lead
(I am not exactly an extra either)
I am somewhere that my mind tells me is real but my eyes tell me is a fantastic hallucination
Smoke
Lights
My hand in the air
And this isn't even my show
I think I start tomorrow, or maybe it starts today. What day is it? Is it Tuesday? I know I am a star on Tuesdays. Maybe. But then again...
Maybe I am only beautiful in your eyes
Maybe you are me upside down and black and white
(I make more sense that way)

Skipping along...
While you tell lies in all your songs

YOU.
HAD.
ME.
I believe.

Well, I MUST be lucky, if YOU are the one who loves me
It MUST be a blessing to only live in this moment
Where our skin slept on the same watch
And all things melt off your face while you sleep
No smoke
Or lights
Or hands reaching for you
All I see, is a perfect reflection of everything that scares me and the only thing I've ever felt is worthy of my fear

See....I've been to the candy store, and I've looked in your cookie jar before.

If he snaps our picture right on this watch
I will go down in the history books as the girl who told you that in order to be an idol
You must be worth looking up to
Look up
The sun is shining
Reinvent love
Reinvent us

I moved out of that house, but I left behind the cookies and the cuts
In case you ever get hungry for something a little less sweet and a little more tart
(and dare I say easy? Shhhhhhhhh pretend you didn't hear me)

I skipped away and put my toes in the grass that is where I finally took off my perfect girl mask

The only thing you need to know about me
Is that it does not get better than this.

xok
For more discussion on this go here:

http://www.patdonline.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1374

Who knows if the facebooks are real, I guess we’ll never know. I sure like to think so. :] ahah oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 pm
The facebooks are not real. The guys have said plenty of times before that none of them have personal sites like that. Besides, do you really think Ryan would write something like that? There's no way xp

The thing you posted from Keltie's myspace is real though. That's the poem I was talking about 3nodding

Hobo was Ryan and Keltie's dog.. Ryan got her like right before they started dating I think and Keltie has always been her mommy. And she's the one who made & ran the myspace, so it makes sense that she'd be the one to delete it.

Polyphonic Twilight

rissy urie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:22 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
The facebooks are not real. The guys have said plenty of times before that none of them have personal sites like that. Besides, do you really think Ryan would write something like that? There's no way xp

The thing you posted from Keltie's myspace is real though. That's the poem I was talking about 3nodding

Hobo was Ryan and Keltie's dog.. Ryan got her like right before they started dating I think and Keltie has always been her mommy. And she's the one who made & ran the myspace, so it makes sense that she'd be the one to delete it.

yeahh. =/ ahha I just dont see why people go though sooo much trouble to make the facebooks/myspaces/etc. seem so real. They must have no life. rolleyes
And your right, it doesnt sound like something ryan would say at alll

geeze, such drama. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:35 pm
I know, some people waste a ton of time making up rumors or spreading gossip and it'll just ridiculous. I don't the point of it, at all.

Aww. I hope they're at least still friends. But it sounds like Ryan lied to her or something. Even though in my head, he's like the perfect boyfriend. [AfterBrendon,ofcourse]

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:35 pm
Aww. I hope they didn't break-up but I don't want them to stay together if they don't want to anymore. I really liked them as a couple.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff