Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Endrance in the Gaia Arenas!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which version of my Master En avatar do you like the best?
  Original/Current
  Variation 1
  Variation 2
View Results

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

20,425 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Hello everyone. I am going to be entering my avatar into the arenas next week. (Week 23) I am trying to get some suggestions before I officially enter. I have worked very hard on this avatar, and it has been the avatar that I have been questing since I started on Gaia.

The hair is something that I am concerned about. The hair that I have seems to be the closest to resembling Master En's. However, I am concerned that some people will mark down because it does not have the blue tint to it.

I am going to post a few variations of the avatar, as well as the one that I am thinking about entering. The hair is the only difference between them, which is where I really need help. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Original/current avatar: The hair is almost perfect compared to Master En's, however, it doesn't have the blue tint.

User Image

Variation 1: This hair is the one most commonly used for cosplays of Master En. It has the blue tint and the right lenth, but not the "emo flop".

User Image

Variation 2: This hair has the blue tint and the "emo flop", but it doesn't have the length.

User Image

Thank you in advance for your help.

So, please discuss:

My avatar
Suggestions
Master Endrance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:11 pm
......I would have suggested to wait for a while...until summer because arena goers will be fed up with all the cosplays of recent...I can't really suggest because I'm biased on the hair *obviously*  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

20,425 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:13 pm

I really do like your avie... Are you going to enter yours? I love how people differ slightly in their cosplays on Gaia... its fun.

There are always points in which the items will be the same, due to lack of variety, but then there are those times when minute details are different.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Endranse up there already entered this year and got lsomewhere in the late 40s/mid-50s in ranking in january of febuary. I forgot which lol XD its amazing that after him, there were two others, one a month about, one which was more accurate, but some stuff didn't match, and another that was gosh awful imo lol. I think the only thing I have a problem with is the sword really. The Fausto sword's pose obscures the avi a bit. ^^; hair is open to interpretation as all Endrance cosplayers have different preferences lol xp  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Cosplay and Tekteks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items