Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
What do you hate bout' noobs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bboyaireek

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:09 pm
OMG i hate noobs (especially around snails) my maple items are being jacked from me T.T 3 times goddammit  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 am
hmmmm.....

When they follow you around after you helped them with a simple quest and want to add you to their buddy list. And when they beg for mesos as if I am rich.  

UmmYusuf

Its Nabysco

Vicious Glitch

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:52 pm
When they ask you for mesos, so you say sure but follow me, if you live you get 1 mill, and they survive untill forrest of gollems and then they die, then they call you mean  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:00 pm
giving noobs 1k mesos and then see them begging to another person

people asking whats this and what that when they should know basic stuff

zonic69

Kiss me im Asian

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:30 pm
User Image

Them trying to scam you.
rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:42 pm
yesterday 5 noobs in hunting grounds were trying to loot a maple skanda but i picked it up faster thankfully =]  

bboyaireek

X_Kohana Nozomi_X

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Randomly trading me and asking for stuff. Asking for money and when I give them. They say no and raise the price more... like
"Can I have 1k?"
-gives 1k and finishes trade-
*new trade pops up by same person*
"Can I have 2k?"
stare That's annoying. Also when people try to scam you with drop game or something -_-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:53 pm
When noobs ask me for my stars.... mainly tobis or higher. That's so annoying. And when I tell them "No. Learn to earn your own money and buy them yourself." they either...

1. Call me mean.
2. Harass me in my killing area.
3. Keep asking why.

And asking for meso annoys me....especially they try to give me their pity story of being "hacked" when I'm sure most were just key logged for trying to hack themselves. Brilliant. stare

HelloScandal

Dapper Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:26 am
-When they steal my precious items D;
-Nubs that cause trouble and are stubborn
-Ones that don't understand what you're saying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:16 pm
lol i got nothing to say about noobs cause i also was a nobb when i first started maple story lol so no complaints from me haha razz  

Sho22

The Ultimate Truth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:05 am
Its Gayman
When they ask you for mesos, so you say sure but follow me, if you live you get 1 mill, and they survive untill forrest of gollems and then they die, then they call you mean

I like that idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Is this thread really appropriate for the guild, considering that this guild is meant to help people if they are having trouble with something and a place to meet new friends on MS?

It may just be me but it doesn't seem like we should say stuff that we hate about a kind of player that were all at one time before.

Just seems kinda hypocritical to me.  

Tsuki Nichi

Sho22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Tsuki Nichi
Is this thread really appropriate for the guild, considering that this guild is meant to help people if they are having trouble with something and a place to meet new friends on MS?

It may just be me but it doesn't seem like we should say stuff that we hate about a kind of player that were all at one time before.

it seem quite funny, that when you were a noob begging for money and stuff were like nothing to you but as you become more better at this game you just hate when noobs come begging you for stuff but when you think back you were also one of those noobs begging lol

that kind of makes you laugh ? dont it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Sho22
Tsuki Nichi

it seem quite funny, that when you were a noob begging for money and stuff were like nothing to you but as you become more better at this game you just hate when noobs come begging you for stuff but when you think back you were also one of those noobs begging lol

that kind of makes you laugh ? dont it lol

it does  

The Ultimate Truth

SunnieSkyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:15 pm
I just hate when the beg. It could be for mesos, nx cash or items...and when you tell them no they get a whiny. So annoying!  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff