Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Urge.. to kill... Rising.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why?
  God hates you.
  Satan hates you.
  Idiots need to stop trying to impress their "girls" with violence!
View Results

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:16 am
Well. If anyone cares. I was jumped. Funny right? I know. I was walking home from the theatres, that's right near my house, withe my friend. We just saw the new Indiana Jones (great movie) and these little shits, trying to impress the two dumbass black chicks (that's right, I'm pulling race), decide to get our money from us. My stubborn streak probably played a part, because I refused to give them my money. We were right in front of my school, and one of the two white ******** sucker punches above my right eye! I had no time to react before I was on the ground and they were pounding me. I'm so happy I got my arms up as I fell. I ended up giving them my wallet, because I'm not that stupid as to try to fight back. Well, I can't say that. I will claim two small victories: When they got my wallet, I still had fourteen bucks in my pocket, so they didn't get all my money. Small victory two: I did punch the white ******** in the groin twice with my ring while I was on the ground.

So, how was everyone else's night?

Edit: Sorry. third victory. They didn't hurt me enough to make me cry, and I wasn't trying to repress tears either.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:20 am
>>

Scary. D:
I would just give up if that were me. sweatdrop

P.S. "we like Ike" xd

<<

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:29 am
Damn straight we do!

I'm Irish and Polish, I'm too stupid to know what give up is, and if I wasn't I wouldn't want to anyway...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 am
User ImageSounds like SOMEONE needs some defensive martial arts training, wink

But you're alive, mostly, and that's what counts, yah?

PKMN Master Red

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:03 pm
people are cruel is in are nature just keep it bottle up and filled they reap their rewards meaning you snap kick the ******** out of them  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:03 pm
aww im sorry. thats why i carry a pocket knife in my purse haha. im weird like that. if i was in that situation i would be stupid and try to kick their asses. and just end up with my a** being kicked lol  

PANICKED PANDA

Tipsy Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:33 am
Aw mai gawd! D: Are you alright? *hands you an icepack for your eye*

Way to go hit'im where it hurts, I hope that little twerp can't make babies after that. mad

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:38 am
omg gonk
I woulda been beat up. But i never (yes see the danger) would give up my money. I would find them and kill them (see again! sometimes I have to remember that i'm NOT Solid snake sweatdrop )
Hope your ok *hands you a waffle*

oO-Buggie-Oo

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:59 pm
Aw, darn I hope your alright pestilence. Especially when people like them don't have a reason to take money away from you and it really doesn't add to their cause in any way shape or form. Hopefully you can get through to that, be well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:05 pm
Homgwad~!

D-;

~~Huggles~~

How dreadful~!

I hope you didn't get to much bruises~!

Damn~!

>;[

I hate retards like that.

~~SteamSteam~~

Nisa the Brown Nose Clown

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:08 pm
Heh. I forgot to mention that the two bitches were filming the entire thing. I hope that they go to my school. If they do, and they're bragging about it, I will find them and beat the living hell out of them. I got people, and I'm not talking about H&R Block, I'm talking about people who will kill for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:59 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
Heh. I forgot to mention that the two bitches were filming the entire thing. I hope that they go to my school. If they do, and they're bragging about it, I will find them and beat the living hell out of them. I got people, and I'm not talking about H&R Block, I'm talking about people who will kill for me.

its simple put them 5 feet under  

Lord DemiBaal

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:04 pm
PANICKED PANDA
aww im sorry. thats why i carry a pocket knife in my purse haha. im weird like that. if i was in that situation i would be stupid and try to kick their asses. and just end up with my a** being kicked lol

How mature

I alway carry nothing with me yes i been i a few knife fight And lived i just beat s**t out of them...
there no pont in Just killing See as you beat them up they stop otherwise
bye bye a*****e  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:46 pm
Hope your ok. That sounded like a terrible mess. I dunno what I would've done.. hmm..
Well.. there's a small metal baton hanging from my key ring. I heard it counts as a weapon..Its pink I thought it was just a heavy gift, my brother gave it to me. I run pretty fast, I would've probably just bolted. I'm not into fights but I'm not going to let some dudes trying to impress some chicks take my money. I would've ran into a store or something, get someone's help. whee

Ms Stark

Reina-T

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:30 pm
Ohmygosh, I hate people like that. D:

It's good to know that you're okay.
I've heard things like that can turn even nastier sometimes.

They're sick people for filming the whole thing as well.

I can't believe they got what they wanted.
(No reflection on you of course, you did the sensible thing in not wanting to get your face busted more.)
It just makes me so mad that people get away with stuff like that and they're okay about it.
Whatever happened to good morals and consciense? D<

If it were me, I would've probably been stupid and not handed anything over.
I would've just ran.
... And then I would've been caught and beaten senseless because I only have short legs.
redface

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces