Reply .:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.
Saddest Korn Song? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stalemate_FollowTehLeader

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:08 pm
My Gift to You Lukhash Remix......Seriously, it's the only Korn song that almost had me in tears. It's that powerful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 pm
Oh yes, very powerful song. :3

The remix gave it a lot more depth, not that I don't love the original. The video for it made me sob; when it got quiet and showed Jonathan from the Clown video in the showers being taunted, then going to Jon standing alone at his old mic, hugging himself in a small club...then it grew loud and Jonathan was leading the army of fans from Woodstock into the chorus and raising his hands in the air, like, "Look at me now!"

...but for me, it's not the only song that's brought me to tears. Many, many other KoRn songs have succeeded in doing that for me, and like My Gift To You, for the most part they are the closing tracks.

I can listen to almost every KoRn song regularly except "Daddy" and "Kill You". I never, ever listen to those songs if I'm not feeling angry or sad enough to. I just think there's a time and place for everything, and hearing Jonathan sobbing when I'm doing a normal routine doesn't feel right.

So, for me, I think both "Daddy" and "Kill You" are the saddest KoRn songs, but my list isn't limited to just those. "Tearjerker", "Falling Away From Me", and "Counting On Me" have all had huge, huge effects on me as well...I could probably sit here all night and list every single one, but that would take far too long. x3  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:18 am
For me Counting on Me gets me all the time. Tearjerker, No One's There, Daddy, Kiss and Alone I Break do it for me.

The lyrics, and the way he sings Tearjerker with such fragility gets me all the time. Recently, Counting on Me as well... especially when they performed it live in 2006, damn I CRIED.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[I can not listen to the song Daddy, it makes me cry everytime. Especially when you get closer to the end and Jonathan is just sobbing into the mic. I cant handle that, it just seeps into my heart in this painful way and just makes me break down.]<

XxXAuroraXxX

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Kiss and the live Version of My Gift to You  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:00 am
No One's There, Daddy, Kiss, My gift to you, and Alone I Break  

Uncle_Colin_5467

BlackSharpieMarker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 pm
Overall; Daddy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:41 pm
love song :so sad it can make you realise alot:  

AceA#1

Uncle_Colin_5467

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:23 pm
AceA#1
love song :so sad it can make you realise alot:

So true  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm
tearjerker holds some emotion, daddy is true he got raped as a kid so yea, falling away from me the deeper meaning is sad  

Satanic knot

the silent fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 pm
idk abot those but mostly for my list i think its several ties between dead, tearjerker,dirty,no ones there,hollow life,and 4U  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:09 am
Daddy, Kill You, Tearjerker, Kiss.

Daddy and Tearjerker have brought tears, the other two I can just really relate to. Now Daddy is the only one that still gives me some problems listening to. I at LEAST get goosebumps every time I hear just the beginning part alone. Then to hear the ending, to REALLY listen to it, and realize THAT'S the guy who I damn near worship, it makes me so sad =[ I'll listen to a newer song, say something like Liar or something, I'll be like YEA, KORN'S THE ********' s**t, BITCHES!!! and then I'll hear Daddy and be like I LOVE YOU MAN!! T____T  

DioRte

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:09 am
Hell yeah, the vulnerability Jon conveys in Daddy and Tearjerker just make me wanna hug him sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[Its songs like Daddy that really remind us fans, who literally idolize the man, that he is a vulnerable human just like us and not unbreakable. It reminds me how much I respect the man and not just idolize him as musician.]<

XxXAuroraXxX

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Alone I Break & Kiss get to me the most (down to tears) for I have found how much the lyrics relate to my life. Daddy & Kill You are pretty emotional songs (saddest is very well possible) but I can listen to them without much of a problem, BUT Tearjerker is hard for me to listen to because of how Jonathan sings. Although it's not a "tearjerker" for me I also see quite a bit of emotion and don't like listening to it very often.  
.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff