Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
So does anyone know how the stock market works in process?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stock Marketing
  Whatever it takes for the economy :3
View Results

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 pm
I'd like to know how the stock market works and how it affects everyday daily life. I'm eager to know how it all unravels so when I do stock marketing someday for a business I can manage it the way I take care of money that can be useful someday. Does anyone here know the process of stock marketing? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:17 pm
o.o Brain explodes!
Just kidding..

Hmm.. well I haven't exactly invested in stocks but this is my understanding of it anyway... *starts using brain* ...basically public and some private corporations have stocks that are available for purchase in public at a certain amount. There are basically two types of stock: preferred stocks (premium), and common stocks (ordinary). When you purchase a share of stocks from a corporation, you are given a percentage in the profits of the company from the amount of stocks you currently own. That's pretty much how you make profit from corporation stocks.

Now.. the stock market is a public or private entity that assists in the buying and trading of company shares among public or private parties.

It pretty much works like our marketplace here in Gaia, except Gaia uses items, and they use shares.. some shares inflate, and some decline.. but the shares are worth something per share in the market, and it is your option to either keep your shares, sell them, or invest in others, and even trade shares.

Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken somewhere and I hope this helped.. ^^;

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:03 am
Oh okies, thanks for that info it helped me alot. ^_^  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff